Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it true that pop tarts are used as a measuring tool in European countries. - page 2. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Wait - they have pop-tarts in Romania?

No. I'm pretty sure we don't have pop-tarts in Europe. Maybe in the UK, but they're not really Europe anyway.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I was travelling through Romania last summer and saw a middle aged man measuring the surface area of a living room with [what looked to me as being] chocolate and marshmallow Pop Tarts. I'm unsure if this is standard practice in the less developed Eastern European countries because Pop tarts over here cost a fortune, surely there are cheaper ways of doing this?

He wasn't measuring the floor.  This is indeed common practice all over Europe by people having heated floors and broken toasters.

Wait - they have pop-tarts in Romania?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
You just got a spot in the hall of shame in my sig.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Are you an American? If so there's your answer.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I was travelling through Romania last summer and saw a middle aged man measuring the surface area of a living room with [what looked to me as being] chocolate and marshmallow Pop Tarts. I'm unsure if this is standard practice in the less developed Eastern European countries because Pop tarts over here cost a fortune, surely there are cheaper ways of doing this?

Pages:
Jump to: