Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it wiser to invest on Bitcoin or on Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Go short on bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Of course it makes sense to invest.My preference would be ethereum.But I keep getting bitcoin too.Prices are very cheap right now.You are rich during the bull season.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'll give first preference to ETH not because Bitcoin is bad but ETH has fallen more than BTC from its all time high. So investing in ETH has more chances to profit from the trade when compared it that too Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is also at cheap price now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
you can go 80/20 or 70/30
smth like that
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The price of the Ethereum these days are more stable than bitcoin. However, bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's been a long time since it's value goes up. What do you think guys is the right thing to do?

Both are good, but I prefer Ethereum, because Bitcoin is reaching its saturation. Now the whole market is low, you can buy either ETH or BTC. If you gonna wait until the market recover, maybe ETH is good one for you. Since it’s quite protential.
Activity: 178
If it was me, I would choose to invest in ETH. In my opinion, the price of ETH may be more appropriate for me to invest and ETH transaction fee is lower than bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
BTC and ETH are two of the most valuable digital currencies in the electronic money market. ETH was born after the BTC but also has many outstanding features and enough to compete with bitcoin. Choose which one to invest in a coin depending on your understanding of it. Please note the price of BTC on the market high or low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Both, Bitcoin already stablished strong name and can give you big profit in the right time while ethereum has big potential and already known and supported by a big community so for sure eth would be nice if we also hold some of it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
To be wiser is invest both bitcoin and ethereum as divide your investment in different coins. These two are always volatile and good to catch the price since were not yet in a bullish trend. Bitcoin and ethereum as the best investment these days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I invested in both currencies and I hold them for the long run. I bought both because Ethereum will recover/bounce if Bitcoin will recover or bounce. And I don't worry about dips, I just hold the storm  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
we can only correct what has happened and just guess the possibility that will happen, so today's price rise tomorrow can happen down drastically, such as eth that today the price is stable, possibly tomorrow or one week ahead is unstable and tend to go down, btc which today down tomorrow can be lifted up significantly, so in my opinion, we must be ready in all conditions, do not easily give up with the circumstances
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
As for me, I prefer ETH, as long as it has more chances to rebound. remember, when BTC dropped to 5500, ETH was like 800$ and now ETH is lower comparing to that period, so I estimate, that ETH will grow in terms of BTC
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I would suggest you to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum. Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and it's popularity is increasing day by day. Though the price is at fall now, it'll increase very soon. On the other hand, sometimes the price of ethereum and other cryto currencies also get affected by the price of bitcoin. Now, the decision is yours!
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
If I would you I'm invested in proportion 60/40 Bitcoin/Ethereum. Ethereum also good but Bitcoin more valuable I think
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Investing in both of the coin is good but it's still not considered a wise move. To make it a wise move is to invest it when it is low just in situations like this and not selling if ever it's price is lower after you bought it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Both coins are potential investments. Eth goes up when btc is up, so it is logic dictates that i should invest on both. And now is the time to invest on btc and eth.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Both are very popular and good coins are owned. But bitcoin is best and its value is higher than other coins. Other cryptoes include the value of etherheum depending on bitcoin fluctuations although it is now more stable than bitcoin. Bitcoin in my opinion will never fall and will not be replaced position by another coin. If you want to have more than one coin to invest, it's better.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I believe ethereum will increase more the price than bitcoin. But it depens to us if they want to see bitcoin again become very high. But don't worry bitcoin will increase again but I prepared ethereum. Choose the coin the price is cheaper because you can get more profit from that for sure in my own opinion only and that's the truth only. But it depends to you what is better to invest..
Activity: 154
both are good but if you have a big capital. If you only have the capital how then just select the ethereum not too high a value comparison bitcoin. Anyway, its potential as a large enough ethereum bitcoin so no doubt.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
The price of ethereum has fallen drastically and I consider it a better option right now. Although I won't agree with your statement that price of eth has been more stable since almost every time the price of bitcoin falls, it takes a hit on the price of ethereum as well. With that being said, we all know how much potential this coin has and we can definitely expect it to rise in the upcoming quarters. So you should go with Ethereum for now,
Pages:
Jump to: