Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth holding XRP and BTC, or selling my XRP for more BTC? - page 4. (Read 770 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
I don't think I will sell it now, because the development of the ripple is now also starting to increase, so I will hold it in the long run, so we will also get more ripple.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
I currently have holdings of ETH, XRP, AND BTC. However I believe we may not see prices this cheap for bitcoin in the near future, espeically with institution funds rolling in. Should I sell my XRP for more bitcoin???
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

the best thing you should do is hold your xrp,and wait for btc to rise before you sold
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
XRP is a good holding, as it will increase faster and bigger than BTC. Bitcoin is stable, but it gives less profit than altcoins. So hold in XRP is a great decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
you should be able to know this earlier and always prioritize BTC rather than other assets. but now it's not late and you can do it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
I currently have holdings of ETH, XRP, AND BTC. However I believe we may not see prices this cheap for bitcoin in the near future, espeically with institution funds rolling in. Should I sell my XRP for more bitcoin???

Well you have diversified your portfolio already so what's your problem then? But if you're looking for long term investment that will give you a good ROI in the future then buy Bitcoin. XRP is good for short term goal, so if you have made a lot of money shorting XRP then sell them and go for Bitcoin. But if I'm in your shoes I will put more funds in Bitcoin like 60% and then go 20% on both XRP and Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

For always, my main motive to buy and sell ALTs is to increase my BTC value.
If you are holding XRP which you have bought at low sats value in terms of BTC and if you are in good profit, its good to sell it off for BTC. You can always rebuy alts like XRP or ETH in future when there SATS value is real low and sell them on profit to increase your BTC value.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor

Click for more information, I quoted from one channel telegram. I don't like XRP, because one of all people which can be mining XRP is only DEV itself. So maybe market can be manipulated by dev (this is my opinion)
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

if you want to sell your xrp,,, just sell it a half then buy CARDANO my friend
but, remember to do your own research before decided to buy ADA  Wink
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

Ripple is doing some nice pumps. I wouldn't sell it just yet..
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

You should do that when the price of XRP was increasing a lot and then why didn't you do that when the price of ripple gets a big pump in the last week? Bitcoin will worth a lot but this time hold ripple is much better than it dude consider about the volatility of ripple.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: