Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth it to continue? - page 3. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:19:37 AM
If you selected good bounty / company /coin by doing your own analysis (whitepaper, roadmap and team) then it is good. Otherwise it would fail.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
May 28, 2018, 01:09:58 AM
I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
You are crestfallen at this time and that is quite understandable. It happened to me too in the past and I learnt my lessons. That is why I avoid Facebook campaigns like a plague. I discovered that I was always cheated out by managers when it came to sharing the bounties or getting paid. I now choose bounties with careful scrutiny. So, you may want to reconsider your criteria for choosing bounties. It's frustrating not getting paid at the end for a job one did.

I think if you choose good companies and strictly adhere to their rules then you will earn good money.
The truth is that you can't truly be sure of a good to find company. Even those who sound high on white Paper and Roadmap most times end up disappointing the investors.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
Choose a good manager or professional, I also worked on a bounty project for 3 months only get paid $ 15. And it was indeed my fault because the allocation bounty only 1% of token sales. after that I will not join bounty the allocation of what percent of sales.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
Actually, earning or not from the bounty campaigns will depend on our first analysis on the bounty itself. We can't ignore that many bounty scams are around here. Therefore, this is our duty to analyze which is the best one, at least to reduce the chance of scams. I know that it will be very difficult, but we can analyze them from the team, concept, token allocation, bounty manager, and others. In my personal opinion, you don't need to stop. Bounty is actually still very worthy to follow. But you must be smarter and more careful in selecting the right bounty campaigns. I'm still here in bounty because I believe that it is still very worthy of waiting and doing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 28, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
Most of the time it's just a way of advertising.
So you don't need to worry too much about the bounty threads, you just need to remember that this is just a fraction of your income.
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 12:25:01 AM
many do not believe and doubt of course it's natural. just look at that Crypto is a place that has big risks and fluctuations. plus scam has also been frequently discussed. but just trust in the existing circumstances that Crypto has a future. many people begin to understand and realize the benefit of crypto. increasingly in the future will be increasingly advanced crypto later.
Activity: 134
May 27, 2018, 11:16:09 PM
actually, it all goes back to ourselves. if we can convince ourselves then others will also be sure to you. the most important thing now is to continue the work and prove to everyone that you can get results from bounty campaign. some failed in bounty campaign because they were impatient to wait. so they feel dissatisfied with it
May 27, 2018, 11:00:06 PM
I understand what you feel. If you make bounty your main job, that's wrong. bounty can not to finance your life. you have to find a real job
if you have invested in ico projects, then you will receive great digital money from them if the value of it increases and it ends in a meaningful victory. Investors in the program it worth it to continue next
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 27, 2018, 10:44:09 PM
I understand what you feel. If you make bounty your main job, that's wrong. bounty can not to finance your life. you have to find a real job
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad
Don't compare bounty campaigns and cryptos. You cannot gain much from bounty campaigns as they usually look for an audience and give a lot of their coins just to make themselves more popular. But apart from bounty campaign participants that crypto isn't under demand much, so as the campaign ends the price isn't that high and then it drops even lower, because everyone sells it. As for usual altcoins they can bring you success as you trade or invest in them.
Crypto and bounty is two things that have relation with. With so many new ico in cryptocurrency and also bounty campaign appears in the same time. Its not the same but it has relation each other. However, contunue or not is depending on your self but for me, use that experience to try to get good experience and get good from crypto and bounty too.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 10:35:57 PM
My advice, try to keep it running, so you can find other experiences. indeed it can be very difficult to find good bounty, but as long as we want to try, Results will not lie.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
you doesn't need to be so tangled, usually bounties won't give you too many coins, so if you want to make money, I would advise you to invest in coins. If you like to chat on the forum, then sign it and you can get free coins. Why not.
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 10:25:20 PM
in my mind, if you choose a good company and strictly obey their rules, then you will get good money.
but now it is very difficult to get money because here there are many people and fraudsters,
but I think it is still possible to earn money. You are lucky.

Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
In my view, you have to continue the journey from what you started, do not miss the opportunity and experience financial stability for a lifetime, it's just a matter of perseverance, do not give up, do not compare yourself with others. Don't worry if the whole market just face the time rough around the world due to political issues around the world but will soon be over and will soon increase in the market.

Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 09:50:37 PM
Honestly, if you are really in 100% in joining in bounty campaigns, you must set aside your doubt. Because this thing really blocks your perspective. Doing bounty campaign is good, but it takes a lot of time, effort and patience. You must not aim for a big reward, rather focus on making task to surely give you an allocation reward. And believe me, you will surely make a smile when you got your first bounty reward.
Activity: 329
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
May 27, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Bounty campaigns will never make you rich. They only serve to promote the ICO that they pertain to. If the reward actually is big enough for you to earn thousands of dollars, then everyone else was able to make thousands too and you will all be dumping on the exchange and killing the price of the coin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 27, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
do not be too sad and discouraged bro, many people who have success who initially only participate in a bounty. and many people have the big income in a bounty. essentially we must be diligent to do it and never give up. although many ICOs do not really pay (scam) and sometimes we experience saturation point, but keep doing it, because the effort never betrayed the results.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
May 27, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

Dude, here’s the thing. Either you do crypto or bounty, there’s always a risk involved and you have to be prepared for that. In crypto, you spent your time, effort and money in order to gain profit or loss. In bounty, you are spending your time and effort to promote them and it is either a hit or miss if they are successful or not. For me, I just do it without hesitation like I’m having a “Fear of Missing Out” attitude. I understand how you feel because I felt the same way like you before. But I realized that if I don’t do this, my life would remain the same. If we are at a loss, treat it as a lesson learned and you can get smarter in your decision-makings.
Activity: 175
May 27, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
There is no guarantee in crypto, rewards and so on...keep this as a side activity and not as your life plan... you'll avoid such major disappointments
May 27, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
I hear some projects do not pay, even they also bring money from investors. But I also know there are many who actually pay even a sizable amount. I do not know how much you expect, but fill up a bit of time here while waiting for our investment to grow, and get a lot of new information, I think it's ok to continue.
Pages:
Jump to: