Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth it to continue? - page 5. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
Yes worth it to continue doing bounty. Don't wait the token to be distributed just do more bounty, but you should pick the best projects so that you will regret your effort for doing on it. Doesn't compare your self with others. Don't lose hope. I have just proven to your partner that is not true what others says. Just do this Work, Effort, Save Time, More projects to join. All your sacrifice would exchange a good result just wait for the time.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
May 26, 2018, 09:47:22 PM
I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad

I mean bounties just like signature campaigns looks for rank right? So if you are just a Jr. Member of course your pay will be less as compare to more senior members. As far as bounties like twitter or facebook depends on the amount of your friends or followers. Plus you have to understand that you are promoting something that is does not have working model yet, so you don't know if  they are going to be successful or not. Its really a gamble, so having said that, sometimes you win and most of the time you are on the losing end. Suck it up and move.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 09:43:51 PM
you don't have to loose optimism, you have to give it your all, you will eventually come through, don't listen to pessimists who try to put you down. persistence is all you need. as long as you're doing the right thing, you will eventually come through
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
May 26, 2018, 09:39:37 PM
Perseverence in the field of crypto, especially with regard to the campaigns of bounties is the key to success.
Don't give up, you have to prove to yourself and your partner that in the long run you will be successful and all the time you have invested is not wasted.
sooner or later your efforts will pay off.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
I am at the point where confusion is at its boiling point. I had been very optimistic about the future or bounty campaign and crypto but almost all people who are way more ahead than me were saying that it is pointless and even them are not receiving or earning thus their efforts are not paid off. I am just worried that I will end up like them. I did all and everyday following the ways to promote and is following procedure. Is this really worth doing for? I am not forcing them to give us big time since they are not forcing us to either, I just wanted to really express myself because even my partner in life is not believing on what I am doing. Sad

Don't listen to the other said that it is a pointless because most of the bounty campaign are really profitable especially being participants of signature campaign. Actually it depends in bounty that you choose, it is hard to know if you will gain a huge but if you working hard and you know how to find a good bounty you will gain a huge rewards.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
May 26, 2018, 09:19:44 PM
Nothing good comes easy is a popular quote. You have to work hard in bounty to make it happen. They are not sharing money, but they are paying for work done.
You're right.To make a bounty you need to work very hard.Then you can see the result.To give up not only in the crypto world but in real life is never necessary.There is always a choice and a way to solve the problem.

You've nailed it.Life somehow doesn't seem to favor us and want to give us the easy way out.I still believe on bounty campaigns.Just work hard to earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 08:53:47 PM
I think that your point is mainly on bounties and token rewards which end up not fortunate on your end. This community and the forum itself is not just for bounties wherein it also serves as community where topic discussions about crypto's concerning the market trends, ICO's, trading, mining, etc. I guess you should have to continue what you had started and just continue believing for there will be time that you will be rewarded soon. Just don't quit and be positive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
May 26, 2018, 07:57:46 PM
We could say that bounties today are just full of scam, and made people doing bounties getting unpaid. I'm also experience that thing and it seems to be hopeless doing bounties, giving our efforts and have nothing in the end. But it couldn't be a huge thing to consider that bounties will stop. Anyway, is just a sort of learning and we should spend time reading and make some wide search of a certain before participating it them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
May 26, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

I think it’s good you have expressed your feelings and frustration, and asked for support and opinions here. Firstly I would say that your belief in blockchain and crypto itself is well-founded, and you will be the one laughing when the BTC and better altcoins you accumulate in your wallets now make massive gains in the long-term. And I say long-term because while there is little doubt that blockchain is going to cause a third technology revolution disrupting most industries in the world and leading to the blockchain-based Internet 3.0, this is going to take 10-15 years to happen. You need to remember that the technology isn’t ready to change the world yet, and we are in the early development stage where new generation blockchains and protocols are still being thought of and developed that will be fast and scalable enough and able to work cohesively enough with dApps to take on the current centralised world! And also remember that the general population isn’t ready yet either and that we are in the first pioneering 1% of the adult world population active in crypto and blockchain, and it will take maybe 5 years to get to 5-10% of the population active in crypto and maybe 10 years to get to the magic 50% usage where it will then become ubiquitous except for the usual laggards. It’s a long-term game, but the big rewards will be there when you look back in 10-15 years, like they were with the successful centralised companies that came out of the Dotcom bubble and boom looking back 15-20 years later. Most people aren’t ready to hear you talk about that, but be quietly confident and happy knowing that you’re onto a likely long-term big winner and knowing that all the time you spend in crypto now gives you invaluable experience and knowledge that puts you ahead of the pack!

And secondly in terms of bounties I understand your frustration. Some projects won’t make softcap and your work will be wasted, and some campaigns especially the money grabs and scams are unethical and don’t pay out the reward you earned trusting them. But you sound dedicated and realistic in your expectations, and from my experience there’s no reason after a few months that you shouldn’t have a few thousand dollars of tokens coming in each month if you pick the campaigns you support well and use your time bounty hunting wisely! Again I think it’s important to play the long game, and see your initial months bounty hinting as mainly a learning exercise where you get used to doing and reporting the tasks and learn how to assess ICOs for value and red flags and build up your presence and followers in blogs and social media so that you get the more valuable stakes on offer. And choose your signature campaign you support for 2-3 months on here carefully, as that is usually a way of getting significant rewards. It’s also worthwhile looking at the many automated bounty campaign management companies that give you reports of your work and stakes in real time and that pride themselves on only having campaigns that will actually pay-out! You’ll find it’s much much more satisfying when you’re working with professionals and most of your bounty work is rewarded, but it’s still possibly to find many well managed stand-alone campaigns on here as well. I wouldn’t throw in the towel on bounty hunting, especially based on others experiences who may not be dedicated or realistic, and I wish you good luck on the hunt the rest of the year!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
It’s worth it to me. Even if the tokens you earn end of not being worth a ton, I enjoy the experience of promoting something that I believe in and helping them with their goals. Picking good, interesting ICOs to promote goes a long way when it comes to making it worth your time. Also, being a part of something that I feel will impact the future is awesome. Crypto has a bright future and I like being a small piece of it!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 26, 2018, 07:44:43 PM
To be honest mate, bounty campaigns are good way to earn tokens without spending our own money as an investment therefore, we don't lose our own money if ever something bad will happen to that investment I mean, we only lose our time and effort which is most people can afford to lose. Choosing the right project might help us get paid but sometimes failure of projects may happen anytime aside from possible scams. Don't lose hope just do it and you will soon realize that what you did is right.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
May 26, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
In my opinion all sectors of the crypto is affected by the current moment generating a strong idea of adaptation. So when the market is on the rise the campaigns in the media communicative and mass popularisation increase causing price increases and relative work. With this idea we can not be shaken by a depressing moment like the present, we must face as a phase that will pass, as in previous years that have been worse.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
Giving up won't offer you anything so yes it is worth it to continue doing bounty and doing crypto, though there are few fake ICOs now but if you follow good managers you will earn some good cash just be selective about ICO you're supporting
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 26, 2018, 07:22:28 PM
At present, bounty ICO campaigns are still one of the most successful, most profitable tokens. Many ICO campaigns do not pay tokens or time delays, mostly due to the lack of a soft cap or hard cap. You need to be calm and choose an ICO campaign carefully before joining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 26, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
Use received bounties to trade on crypto exchages and invest in the best ICOs to multiple your deposit faster! Bounties made for beginners in crypto to make own first small profits and you can use that profits to become crypto investor/trader to earn for lambo and moon)
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
It is just getting warmed up. I see your regret but it happens, i just sold yesterday token for 0,5 today it's 0,8 but i keep investing its life. Cheer up! Smiley
Activity: 165
May 26, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
Keep your spirit. I feel the same disappointment with you, but everything needs a process, it takes hard work to make a profit. I still believe in a bounty campaign. If you choose the right project, I think it will be profitable. So keep going and work hard to be successful.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
May 26, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
I guess you have to step off in cryptocurrencies. You are generalizing the market between bounties and rewards only. This isnt the only thing that you should learn or appreciate. If you dont want your efforts to be wasted then just dont join those bounties, the forum isn't only about it. Try to speculate in some boards about monitoring the charts so you cb get some source about trading and if its about the time to buy/sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
its hard lately .Before was amazing as there were less people promoting projects and now you can see 10000 people promoting coins on facebook and twitter.Its better to write now on the blog article with your own word and you will get more than on the social platform
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
if you don't continue then you only not take the chance to earn and for your information OP your newbie only so you don't have enough experience about campaign because of course there's no assurance in that but if your luck like aion run here in forum pay they users big that help them to advertise,I hope to teach you some basics here always try all ways to earn that's all then always study crypto,For me OP if you see negative about crypto better to find a way in that so always study that's the best to do
Pages:
Jump to: