Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to buy Waves now? - page 2. (Read 5338 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 09:49:57 AM
Waves has a lot of upside potential in the long term. Dex exchange, active devs and team, Russian coin (putin is going to make cyptos more public).

I am going to hold my bag for +1 year
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 09:38:11 AM
Why the volume always low  Angry

I'm out of Waves, this coin give me hopeless.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 15, 2017, 07:49:35 PM
One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?
I do like the waves platform but we are yet to see more projects coming out with their platform and the tokens released in waves platform are not performing the way the ETH tokens are and most of the tokens are not listed in major exchanges and if that could happen then it might see a price increase.

how long you think it would take before waves hit 100? 
August 15, 2017, 07:49:11 PM
Hey guys, does anyone think its possible for this coin to be 100 dollars anytime soon?  What is the highest price you can imagine this coin would be?  Any chance it would hit $1000 or that is not possible?  If so, that would mean bitcoin would have to be 25k +?

You're a hero member and you ask such a stooge question!!  Who else here has noticed on this forum where people with high member status asking insanely noob questions!!?  Something is not right here!!

Hey there.  I created an account a long time ago when there were no talking about altcoins.  It was only bitcoin etc.  I havent used this forum in a long time until i noticed bitcoin went up a lot.  Then i noticed all these altcoins etc.  I had no clue there were any other coins besides bitcoin. 

So yes thats why im asking these questions.  I had no idea what ETH was earlier this year and had no idea this coin went from 5 dollars all the way up etc.  So thats why im asking about all these coins etc...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 07:10:34 PM
One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?
I do like the waves platform but we are yet to see more projects coming out with their platform and the tokens released in waves platform are not performing the way the ETH tokens are and most of the tokens are not listed in major exchanges and if that could happen then it might see a price increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
Hey guys, does anyone think its possible for this coin to be 100 dollars anytime soon?  What is the highest price you can imagine this coin would be?  Any chance it would hit $1000 or that is not possible?  If so, that would mean bitcoin would have to be 25k +?

It will be 100$...but 1000$ will be hard even for ETH.
Activity: 882
August 15, 2017, 06:10:55 PM
I have some amount of waves but just bough it and forget.
Then I see some bounty giving for free coins. I go inside my Waves and was surprised that there are many coins! Wow! Waves Community Token is now about 1.36$ and I just do 50% with this! But I didnt sell it, just holding for future.

So now i'm getting that waves is really cool! And I took double more coins even if now waves quite expensive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 15, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
sure, this question is dumb. 1000 dollars is so excessive for now. 50 dollars is a better price. And clearly in august it was the time to buy.

But i always prefer at the ico last year... at 0.17 cents. Have a good day Cheesy
Activity: 224
August 15, 2017, 04:08:59 PM
Hey guys, does anyone think its possible for this coin to be 100 dollars anytime soon?  What is the highest price you can imagine this coin would be?  Any chance it would hit $1000 or that is not possible?  If so, that would mean bitcoin would have to be 25k +?

You're a hero member and you ask such a stooge question!!  Who else here has noticed on this forum where people with high member status asking insanely noob questions!!?  Something is not right here!!
August 15, 2017, 03:04:03 PM
Hey guys, does anyone think its possible for this coin to be 100 dollars anytime soon?  What is the highest price you can imagine this coin would be?  Any chance it would hit $1000 or that is not possible?  If so, that would mean bitcoin would have to be 25k +?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 15, 2017, 02:25:31 PM
Waves looks like a great project to me and I have heard much better reviews about them and their team, as well as watching it from the start and seeing it rising only at a slower pace. The price is extremely steady and plays between 0.001 and 0.0014, so it is definitely a sound investment atm because it looks cheap compared to many coins that pumped up without any logic behind them, and this one is huge.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 15, 2017, 02:20:42 PM
I'm really the same as you, but I still have many doubts about whether to buy, I still use the master master to recycle the waves
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
August 15, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

I don't think it is a bad idea. Infact, i think it would be great to invest in waves today. Because it has great projects that are still on the process of development. Plus it's price really is getting higher fast. If i had the money, i would really invest in waves right now. It has great potential. The thing is we don't know if the increase on price will stay as it is or slow down or even drop. But that's normal. And if you are a patient person, then you can gain profit. It's something you can trust coz it has some great developers. That's just for me though.
Activity: 317
August 15, 2017, 01:57:52 PM
Yes,, you can invest in waves right now as waves is the platform which has the potential to replace ethereum and you can expect a really fast growth from waves in future. It is one of the altcoin which you should surely hold.
Activity: 504
August 15, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

It really depends altcoins are hard to predict, it's value changes a lot and it changes fast. I think it's easily pumped and dumped by people depending on bitcoin price. So, it's better to think hard before investing in altcoins. Altcoins are good for trading and you really need to spend a lot of your time when you're trading.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
August 15, 2017, 01:38:55 PM
I strongly believe that wave pump will begin very shortly. I am expecting a huge pump similar to neo, if you look at the graphics you can see the breakout, and then testing the resistance, now ready to go. waves also have good news enpowering this pump

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/897456362577375232
Activity: 174
August 15, 2017, 01:21:44 PM
If you plan to hold it long-term I would say, GO FOR IT!!!
Activity: 169
August 15, 2017, 01:02:21 PM
Well I could say yes its a good decision to buy waves now as waves platform become popular slowly. So after long time holding this coins maybe youll get some profits.
Activity: 798
August 15, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
The current Waves price is very low from actual price. Yes it's worth to buy more Waves. Altcoin investments have potential to bring huge benefits for me one of them is Waves.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

It's really hard to predict altcoins because it's easily pumped and dumped by market pumpers. Well, I think if you're playing with altcoins it's best to look for altcoins with good potentials and wait for it to become cheap, buy all you want and wait till it's pumped then dump when the price goes up. The question is how will you know if an altcoin has a potential. Well, just listen to what other people say. I think that's the best way.
Pages:
Jump to: