Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth to buy Waves now? - page 5. (Read 5338 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
August 08, 2017, 11:27:19 PM
I have waves and i can say that this coin is really a good investment. It is stable for now and hoping it will pump before the end of the year. I can see a bright future in this coin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 08, 2017, 10:52:04 PM
Do you guys think there will be a drop in price in waves?

Nope!! Buy now foo!!  Or yer gonna miss it!!

I know what you are saying... but i want it to go down to 3 dollars again... thats my problem...

Btw did you get enough waves total where you no longer need to get anymore waves?

I have a good amount for now!!  But I will still add here and there in the price dips!!

Hey there.  When will you get more waves?  When the price is what is when you will get it?   Also what would be the max amount waves is where you would buy?

Do you want the waves to dip now?  Or later on when you have the money to buy more waves? 

The reason why i haven't added waves yet is because i keep wanting it to go down a bit more before i get them.  Because say i got it at this price... then it goes to say 3 dollars... well you know what i mean.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

I know what you are saying... but i want it to go down to 3 dollars again... thats my problem...

Btw did you get enough waves total where you no longer need to get anymore waves?

I have a good amount for now!!  But I will still add here and there in the price dips!!
August 08, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

Activity: 882
August 08, 2017, 10:11:40 PM
One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?
Yeah , Here i would like to support thid coin because here i myself made my money not double but near to double about 4 times .
Here my suggestion for you to buy this coin in small amounts and then sell , But be careful always buy this coin at advance order of less price and sell at high price at advance order because we can't sell this coin at high price and buy at low instant because its trade volume is not much high always ( like eth , dash , bch ) . Usually i made buy of this coin 0.04 btc maximum once and then place order to sell again .
In this way i made much profit with this coin and i think yet i made 0.05btc in one month without much risk , because in the other coins the fluctuations in the price comes more but in this coij fluctuations are much controlled and remain in constantly increasing and decreasing .
And also if you are looking to buy this coin for long term then it will be better choice for you because technology of this coin is better and also the economical support for this coin is better to remain active in the cryptocurrency field .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 08, 2017, 10:09:55 PM

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.  Don't take my advice since I'm wrong as often as I'm right.  However... if it were me and I didn't have any Waves, I'd take a small bite immediately and watch the price.  When it dips then you can take bigger bites until you have the stake you want.

Also, while you wait for the dip you can lease the Waves you originally nibbled on and earn some (small) passive income.
August 08, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

August 08, 2017, 09:55:21 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 08, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
One of my friend has told me that the price of waves in increasing much faster and we can easily double up multiple times our money with it and told me that buy it as much as possible. I want to ask from you people who are expert that is it possible for it to increase in value?
If you want a long term investment, waves is one of the best. It has a good team and project development is going so nicely. The price is totally acceptable till 10 usd. But dont forget you should wait for 2018 for good profit. Wave dex is not developped enough yet.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 08, 2017, 09:48:47 PM
@PacePay. For the medium term, yes. In case you have not read the news yet, an advisor to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin is having an ICO and might be using the Waves platform to raise funds for its mining farm.

Here is the news excerpt.

The ICO is the first planned release on a new service jointly created by the Party for Growth, a Russian political partner, and the developers of the Waves blockchain platform. The initiative was first unveiled in June.

News source https://www.coindesk.com/100-million-putin-advisor-targets-big-raise-bitcoin-mining-ico/
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
August 08, 2017, 09:43:33 PM
I think the price is too high to buy right now, even though I believe its gonna go over $10 by the end of the year. If you wait you might be lucky enough to grab it around $2-$4 in the next dip.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 08, 2017, 09:37:24 PM
I've invested to Waves project during their ICO days so my advice to you is to definitely buy it now. Its price is quite cheap right now if you compare it with its ATH of 250k satoshis. Waves project is headed by Sasha Ivanov and he is currently going around the globe to promote Waves. We will see a big surge in price of it in the coming months due to pending announcements related to its road map. Just buy and hodl!
Activity: 448
August 08, 2017, 09:33:36 PM
Waves price    is up and down from 0.0010 to 0.0016 Now it is 0.0015. I think you'd better buy waves when the price is about 0.001. It is profitable at the price. I am not sure how much is waves in 2018. I hope the price will be above 0.002 - 0.0025. so you can make profit from your investment.
Activity: 882
August 08, 2017, 09:17:30 PM
Ofcourse this is a better coin to buy because here no only a single factor making it more powerful coin but many things are indicating that this coin is also a better coin for for the future .
Here innthis forum you can see the signature campaign of this coin whichbis running from more than 1.5 months and it is a big signal that every people will know about it and will make interest to buy it .
And also you can see the growth about this coin constantly increasing price week by week .
So here all these factors showing that it will be better to buy this coin because its technology is also better then another coins which are of value 100 to 200 Satoshi or even 1000 Satoshi .
Here u have myself about 34000 wave coin at very low price about 0.0001btc/wave and i don't think that got any loss and also again thinking to buy .
Merit: 102
August 08, 2017, 08:57:15 PM
Yes!! Waves has huge potential, think it will end the year at $20/25. Platform is great, strong team, leasing, DEX. Look for many ICOs to launch over the next 12months.

But era if ICOs is slowly fadding IMO once SEC jumped on them.
Waves have nice features and its usefull compering to others assets it hasn't gone up tooo much IMO.
But to be honest 20$ per each can be high prce , but on good pump 40$ is even possible.

What can the SEC do with ICO's that aren't offered in the US?  I'm really asking... is the SEC going to try and regulate ICO's globally?  I mean I get that the US is a big market and I'm sure ICO's would love to have access to the cash here but it may not be worth the hassle.  Maybe future ICO's will work harder (or even start trying) to block US cash.
August 08, 2017, 08:33:23 PM
Yes!! Waves has huge potential, think it will end the year at $20/25. Platform is great, strong team, leasing, DEX. Look for many ICOs to launch over the next 12months.

Waves have nice features and its usefull compering to others assets it hasn't gone up tooo much IMO.
But to be honest 20$ per each can be high prce , but on good pump 40$ is even possible.

I think it's going up at a nice pace with slight declines and then up again!!  Look at the charts !! It's as if us WAVE holders are on a Surfin safari riding them sweet WAVES!!  Oh ya!! Who's with me!!?  bOnG sAgGiN!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
August 08, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 08:20:34 PM

Yes, i think waves megalami rapid development this late. Even in certain aspects, waves excel away from other altcoins. So i think now is the right time to buy waves
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
August 08, 2017, 08:16:54 PM
Yes it's a good choice to buy waves now. I bought 300 waves few months ago for few euro's. Yesterday I bought another 200 waves for 4,50 euro each. Waiting for it to be at least 25 euro each Smiley

Right on man!!  I remember on another thread when WAVES was at $3.10 and I was telling people it's a good time to buy!! Maybe this was a week ago, anyways I remember the comments of some of the people saying "I will wait when it drops back to $2 and then buy".  LoL!! Guess what fools, it's over $5 now and you missed the boat when I said to buy!!  bOnG sAgGiN!!  Reading the same comments now!!

For now.

Actually I'm rather fond of WAVES, but really the DEX is more or less it's only unique AND functional (sort of) feature at the moment.  Sooner or later either ICOs will start collapsing and proving to be vaporware or the cash to continually funnel into ever more niche projects will dry up and that game will end.  I suspect growing regulation will add some pressure too.

I expect there will be price regression in the not too distant future, so gloating over the recent reasonable gains is premature AND the daily booster threads feels like there's substantial PnD type hype right now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 08, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
Yes it's a good choice to buy waves now. I bought 300 waves few months ago for few euro's. Yesterday I bought another 200 waves for 4,50 euro each. Waiting for it to be at least 25 euro each Smiley

Right on man!!  I remember on another thread when WAVES was at $3.10 and I was telling people it's a good time to buy!! Maybe this was a week ago, anyways I remember the comments of some of the people saying "I will wait when it drops back to $2 and then buy".  LoL!! Guess what fools, it's over $5 now and you missed the boat when I said to buy!!  bOnG sAgGiN!!  Reading the same comments now!!
Well you got in perfectly and the flow right now is really moving up waves always good for a long term process as development continue to proceed likewise with other waves believers time will be your friend and many things can still happen.
Pages:
Jump to: