Pages:
Author

Topic: IS JOINING BOUNTY MORE PROFITABLE THAN JOINING AN ICO? - page 4. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I think it's better to join the bounty than ICO, because many ICO has a scam!

You don't need to invest money in the reward activities. Ico needs to invest some money!

The reward only needs to do some tasks, after the completion of the project can get the token!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It really depends on how much is the bounty pool and if the ICO would reach the hard cap. But if the bounty pool is small especially for social media campaign and the participants is more than 1k definitely you.will get very small share. That is why I'm doing both( bounty and iCo investing). Portion of what I earned from the bounty I reinvest it on different ICOs
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Joining an ICO is more profitable than bounty campaigning but joining an ICO will make much busier than your usual thing because you will handle all hard jobs in the ICO. While joining bounty is not that much burden to earn profit. If you want to earn profit in easier way but not too big you joing bounty but if you are a person that is hardworker you must join ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Some times, participating in bounty, can be more profitable than joining ICO. But just as you have stated, it can be sometimes the other way round. Nonetheless, I would say that bounty is more profitable.
It is just that to be on a safer side, like I do, you can participate in the two simultaneously. Join the bounty, as well as ICO. If feel you have more  chances of gaining than loosing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I spend most of my time now in bounty hunting of tokens, which is for me, a good way to earn more money in crypto world. But I've noticed that there was this ICO that i didn't join because they don't offer bounty campaign which is their ico token price was so less. And when this ico goes live on the exchange. The price of that token gains 10x of its ICO value! Thats why i think to myself, is bounty hunting more profitable than joining the ico? Can anyone help me out.
Pages:
Jump to: