Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Lauda still on DT? (taking requests!) Update: added Changelog! - page 10. (Read 8088 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143
away
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
But chasing the highest resolution with a monolithic background image is not the right approach IMO. The image should be cut up and the pieces laid out in HTML (table, floating divs, etc) with an appropriate background color. That way it would scale nicely.
I totally agree! Now, if anyone wants to do it, feel free to post the HTML code I need to copy in there Cheesy As long as it's plain HTML I'll use it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Whether this site is worth it - that's a whole different discussion.

Fork off - anything TMAN is worth it... deep down you know it!

@elmanchez - you heard the man. He's paying you to cut the image up in transparent PNGs and to create an HTML template for LoyceV Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Fork off - anything TMAN is worth it... deep down you know it!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
1920x4000: the width is okay. Unless people use a higher resolution, but I can't test that.

4k is a thing.

But chasing the highest resolution with a monolithic background image is not the right approach IMO. The image should be cut up and the pieces laid out in HTML (table, floating divs, etc) with an appropriate background color. That way it would scale nicely.

legendary
4000x4000? or 1920x4000?
okey let me try do this
1920x4000: the width is okay. Unless people use a higher resolution, but I can't test that.
away

10-15 min work Grin
but it will be better than just a black background! Grin Grin Grin
Thanks! I've changed the image link in your quote to fix embedding. See didtmansayabadword.tk for the result.

It may need some changing though: can you make the same image 4000 pixels high? The current version is shown twice, which means an active day of bad words will overlap the second background image.

4000x4000? or 1920x4000?
okey let me try do this
legendary

10-15 min work Grin
Thanks! I've changed the image link in your quote to fix embedding. See didtmansayabadword.tk for the result.

It may need some changing though: can you make the same image 4000 pixels high? The current version is shown twice, which means an active day of bad words will overlap the second background image.
away

10-15 min work Grin
legendary
Fine boss, i will send full size image in your PM today after few hours ! it will be great. Wink
Can you add credits to yourself to the image? I'm being extremely lazy today Tongue
away
OP, can you please discard the resolution that I will need to do so that you put it in the background.
Up to you, just make it work on various screen sizes. I went for "simply black" because I know squat about designing a user interface.

Fine boss, i will send full size image in your PM today after few hours ! it will be great. Wink
legendary
OP, can you please discard the resolution that I will need to do so that you put it in the background.
Up to you, just make it work on various screen sizes. I went for "simply black" because I know squat about designing a user interface.
away

And in what formats do you need it?

Thanks!
legendary
Wtf date format is that?
It's actually the best possible date format: any list of dates can be sorted (as text) and automatically ends up in the correct order.
But I didn't come up with it, the island people from dot.tk use Freenom, which turns out to be based in Amsterdam. Tax haven even for small island states, apparently Tongue

You been on your national product again this morning you forker?
Lol Cheesy

Ping me before it runs out and we will sort it dude.
It's on my calendar for November 21.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
Request: IsMosprognozStillOnDT.tk  Kiss
I've added it, but it's still waiting for a DNS update:
ISmosprognozStillOnDT.tk
Update: it works Smiley

Thanks, you're a legend!
legendary
Wtf date format is that? You been on your national product again this morning you forker?

Ping me before it runs out and we will sort it dude.
legendary
@loyce the site must stay.. I’ll oay for the renewal just for the fun of it.
It expires on 2020-12-04, so no rush. But, I never intended to use dot.tk for buying domains. With 21% Dutch sales tax (apparently the Dutch government manages to collect that anywhere on the planet) it's EUR 9.95 per year. But they don't accept Bitcoin, only CC (4% surcharge), bank transfer or Paypal (another 4% surcharge).
There's no way in hell I'm using anything else than Bitcoin to pay for anything Bitcoin related, so I won't extend this for sure.
You can register the .com through namecheap.com though if you want (they're even cheaper than .tk). If you update the DNS to the same IP, I'll make it work from the server configuration.

Surely you can sort out a background with the help of elmanches? All it needs is all my swear words in the background
Yea, just one background and header, its easy to change!
Okay, just get me the code Smiley

legendary

Surely you can sort out a background with the help of elmanches? All it needs is all my swear words in the background

Design it dude, make it hard for the forking robot to say no
away

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: