Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + .... killer? - page 8. (Read 1362 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Its a battle to fight. I don't know if facebook can fight the fud either. Facebook will now have to listen to the people conservative enough about privacy. There are more than 50% of the entire world population that doesn't have facebook accounts, that's a fighting chance for all the rivals they have to face. All in all its BTC that will win though.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + ....   killer?

https://developers.libra.org/docs/assets/papers/the-libra-blockchain.pdf

From paper we see what they try to do and is a combination of coins I mentioned. Can they survive in a war against Facebook?

i think most of altcoins will be below this libra, except ethereum
because ethereum is the best altcoins and the first smart contract platform in this industries my friend
and thats why, i still believe if libra will not kill this ethereum, because ethereum already one step ahead  Wink
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Here

To drive widespread adoption, Libra is designed to be a currency where any user will know that the
value of a Libra today will be close to its value tomorrow and in the future. The reserve is the key
mechanism for achieving value preservation. Through the reserve, each coin is fully backed with a
set of stable and liquid assets. With the presence of a competitive group of liquidity providers that
interface with the reserve, users can have confidence that any coin they hold can be sold for fiat
currency at a narrow spread above or below the value of the underlying assets. This gives the coin
intrinsic value from the start and helps protect against the speculative swings that are experienced
by existing cryptocurrencies.

There's no speculation in Libra. So, it would not compete with the said coins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + ....   killer?

https://developers.libra.org/docs/assets/papers/the-libra-blockchain.pdf

From paper we see what they try to do and is a combination of coins I mentioned. Can they survive in a war against Facebook?
Pages:
Jump to: