Pages:
Author

Topic: Is market going back up to 8k? - page 11. (Read 2295 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 26, 2018, 07:12:23 PM
The exchange rate of the market back to $ 8000 with the exchange rate of BTC is implausible. That's because the adjusted BTC rate has returned to the support at $ 7900 and now the exchange rate will only increase from now until the end of the year.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 06:55:07 PM
Yesterday it reach above $8000. But it drops again above $7000. It only show that the price in the market is so volatile. So don't easkng trust when the price grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
It is not yet clear if market is going back up because chances still exist it can go down the more. Bitcoin just had a breakout at $7374 resistance zone after ranging for weeks. There are chances we may experience some retests before a clear direction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?
Actually it's happening now and all are hoping that this price increase will be continue till the end of the year because lot of people want to gain a profit now. Bear market give to people a nightmare because of down trend in the market that's why all of us is hoping of a huge bull run.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 26, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
It only took 24 days for your question to be answered.

And right now the price of bitcoin's already back to $8,100 and this cannot be the ceiling of this increase. $8,500 can also occur after few hours or days.
This is a proof that no matter how dump this market is, bitcoin will always bounce back. We break a stron resistance at $7k level and now we made another good run for breaking the wall at $8k level, I strongly believe this is the start of a bull market, great job to those who keeps on holding.
Exactly, this shows on how powerful bitcoin is. Despite of many Fud alerts that has been coming to the market that are throwing the newbies to be emotional and adding the panic hype.

I'm still quite not sure about this if we're already on the bull market but I want to be positive on this thing and wishing the best.

But many speculations are on the interviews and tells that we're on the bull market already.
You are absolutely right . Perhaps this is due to the level of trust in BTC by large companies, where many receive payment through digital currencies especially bitcoin.
Nah, this is the hype made by the ETF.

And again the market has been redding at this moment and I've read some FUD on social media that it failed.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
If the next 1-2 days. Bitcoins do not go below 8000$. We will probably see bitcoin prices go up to 9300-9500$. That is a sure thing for the market. I hope Bitcoin does not fall below 8000$ today
anything can happen, and nowadays a lot of people have doubted the rise in bitcoin prices, probably because a lot of negative news has recently led to bitcoin down, and bitcoin is now starting to grow and raising the price again, to raise $ 9500 for bitcoin to me is not impossible, everything can be quickly achieved, so bitcoin will prove to everyone, that bitcoin has a very good potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 25, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
If the next 1-2 days. Bitcoins do not go below 8000$. We will probably see bitcoin prices go up to 9300-9500$. That is a sure thing for the market. I hope Bitcoin does not fall below 8000$ today
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
July 25, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

And right now the price of bitcoin's already back to $8,100 and this cannot be the ceiling of this increase. $8,500 can also occur after few hours or days.
This is a proof that no matter how dump this market is, bitcoin will always bounce back. We break a stron resistance at $7k level and now we made another good run for breaking the wall at $8k level, I strongly believe this is the start of a bull market, great job to those who keeps on holding.
Exactly, this shows on how powerful bitcoin is. Despite of many Fud alerts that has been coming to the market that are throwing the newbies to be emotional and adding the panic hype.

I'm still quite not sure about this if we're already on the bull market but I want to be positive on this thing and wishing the best.

But many speculations are on the interviews and tells that we're on the bull market already.
You are absolutely right . Perhaps this is due to the level of trust in BTC by large companies, where many receive payment through digital currencies especially bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
July 25, 2018, 01:05:14 AM
Today the great wall at $ 8k has been destroyed and has broken through to $ 8.2k. The effect we can see altcoin back down but in my opinion this will not be long altcoin will back up the price.
We hope that with the destruction of this great $ 8k wall, bitcoin will continue to shoot again and continue to soar as what investors have been hoping for before may increase now that it can only benefit some of those who buy btc at a price of $ 6k ... but not for them. who had bought above $ 8k and most importantly we must strongly hold our assets up to Q4 in the year.
Activity: 432
July 24, 2018, 11:53:16 PM
It has already reached $8k mark yesterday. The current trend is heading towards a good price I think and the bull market have just began. Bitcoin have trended in low price for past few months and there were so many reasons for that, as alike the reasons for the down price there are so many reasons for the spike as well. We can expect a good price reached by Bitcoin in the coming days I believe.
Bitcoin prices have increased very well thanks to the good news from the outside but most of the market capitalization is heavily concentrated on Bitcoin, which leads to imbalances in the market. If the market is to enter a new stage of development altcoin must increase in the coming time or else the market will still only be able to survive Bitcoin.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 24, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 165
July 24, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
Today the great wall at $ 8k has been destroyed and has broken through to $ 8.2k. The effect we can see altcoin back down but in my opinion this will not be long altcoin will back up the price.
Activity: 86
July 24, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
yes, the market has now reached a better price, I think in some time the price will also increase, so we will also easily get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 24, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
It has already reached $8k mark yesterday. The current trend is heading towards a good price I think and the bull market have just began. Bitcoin have trended in low price for past few months and there were so many reasons for that, as alike the reasons for the down price there are so many reasons for the spike as well. We can expect a good price reached by Bitcoin in the coming days I believe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?
Apparently so far, the market has shown a good move and trading within that region. I hope the point of $8500 should be a good hold and we should be able to use the $8k point as a good support. The market is still generally bearish, so I am not going to be expecting anything so serious, but I guess we will have to wait and see how things will unfold with this current movement.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
8K already passed right now , if bitcoin can resist there without majoror fast  dump , i think the market will fast regain the confidence and investor return in masse
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Hopefully its nice to see in the future that market price of bitcoin goes back up to 8k because all alternative coins was growing up also.But its impossible to achieve right now maybe someday it can.
sorry friends, but it seems that it really happened this time. I see bitcoin prices have reached $ 8190 on Bitfinex. hopefully the increase will continue and bitcoin will return to reach $ 10k.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
July 24, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
You should access to Coinmarketcap.com and take a look at price of BTC right now Smiley. Bitcoin is riding a crazy bull right now Smiley. Seem like it'll not stop until BTC price reach to $10k. IMO, I think that Bitcoin will rise back directly to $10k and will be stable for few weeks to wait for altcoin to rise Smiley).

i am in same opinion with you. until 10ks btc will rise. after that, it will beack down to 8000s for alt rises. in august we will see that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
Hopefully its nice to see in the future that market price of bitcoin goes back up to 8k because all alternative coins was growing up also.But its impossible to achieve right now maybe someday it can.
Activity: 518
Merit: 185
July 24, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
It has followed a very good trend up to 8k. and broke a major drench spot. it continues in the same way as the hope. without making a hard rise and crushing other coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: