Pages:
Author

Topic: Is market going back up to 8k? - page 9. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?

Are you kidding my brotha?8k is nothing for what it's actually worth. Just wait and see!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 10, 2018, 08:35:17 PM
Bitcoin has not broken below the $6K level and barring any new bad news, it should start heading back up for another assault on $8K in coming weeks.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 08:16:26 PM
of course you can, but in a short time, of course, it is very difficult. when something has reached its peak then it comes down very deep, so it's hard to return to the top in a short time.
but even though it's difficult doesn't mean it's impossible
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?
of course that can happen, because now there are so many people who really expect the market to go back to 8k, but whether it will happen at this time, and now all prices in the market are very alarming, and many people complain about the conditions that have been happening now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 10, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

It's have big possible do not worry just relax and stay calm forget all the stressful looking into cmc about the bitcoin price value, this coming September in my own analysis i think bitcoin start go to the moon.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
The SEC delay on the bitcoin ETF approval is tanking the market and bitcoin may be going down to $6K again before its next bounce starts. Hope to see $6K hold or it could get ugly.
I thought it would be shorter than 6k it could be up to 4k but I really didn't expect that to happen because I would ALT get deeper and it made me sad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
The market started showing signs of a recovery last three weeks and at a point reached 8k but right now the market is the 6k threshold. One is only hoping that Bitcoin will begin an upward surge that will influence the altcoins to follow suit. There are indications that the market will recover seriously before the end of the year.
Actually the trend started with the advent of July which recovered the fall from less than $6000 to more than $7000 in the first week and more than $8000 in the next week.

So in my opinion, the temporary fall in the values of Bitcoin will not affect it in the long run and it will surely surge up to more than $8000 but might cross the $10000 value and more than that. Experts are of the view that Bitcoin being a potential coin will cross the $20000 value soon.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
The market started showing signs of a recovery last three weeks and at a point reached 8k but right now the market is the 6k threshold. One is only hoping that Bitcoin will begin an upward surge that will influence the altcoins to follow suit. There are indications that the market will recover seriously before the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 08, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
The SEC delay on the bitcoin ETF approval is tanking the market and bitcoin may be going down to $6K again before its next bounce starts. Hope to see $6K hold or it could get ugly.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
I think it will be more for the end of the year but at least for this reason it will likely go down to 4k $, but I don't expect that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
Bitcoin prices now fluctuate around $ 6500, which is very low compared to the peak that Bitcoin has achieved. However, I am sure that Bitcoin will quickly recover and regain momentum over the next few months. It is likely that Bitcoin will pass $ 20000 this year. So if we want to make a profit then I think we should buy and wait until Bitcoin prices rise.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 08, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
yes of course, everything will return as it will even exceed 8k, for now the market is in the bear trend so we can only wait until the time comes the market will rise again higher
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
according to WhaleTank prediction:
We are heading to 5800
whaletank trade
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
Something very strange is happening with the crypto-currency market, for 7 months we have been steadily falling. Is it over?
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:38:52 AM
It will but not now, the current market trend is still very precarious and it takes time to slowly digest the hodiernal panic. Might be the price of BTC would reach 8K, even more 10K at the end of this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
As of now is hard to say if we hit a 8k price again because the market is so volatile now. But still many people are hoping a huge bounce to 8k price. Maybe the best we can do now is to hold and wait the bull run to start.
Activity: 273
August 08, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
Actually it's happening now and all are hoping that this price increase will be continue till the end of the year because lot of people want to gain a profit now. Bear market give to people a nightmare because of down trend in the market that's why all of us is hoping of a huge bull run.
Yes,I was one of that whose hoping this price will increase continuously.We are holding our coins for a longer period of times,our money that we invest are not gaining profit.I'm hoping that as early as possible must better so that we are happy.t
Activity: 109
August 08, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
Its so rare to touch at 8k by this time maybe soon bitcoin can reach that target 8k is so high for, the market today is sufferring from manipulation of some big whales in the market its so hard to speak now about the volume of price...
Activity: 602
August 08, 2018, 08:00:50 AM
this condition hardly https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 08, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Maybe the price of bitcoin will climb back to $8k, it's still bearish trend and we had no such good news that can ignite a bull market. Lets wait patiently and hopes that we can get a better price soon.
Pages:
Jump to: