Pages:
Author

Topic: Is McAfee a particularly good source of information - page 2. (Read 413 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Hes a pump and dump .you can guarantee he's already bought the coin at a low price before he posts then sells thems just as quick
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue

Bottom line...the coins pump after he goes on his media tour.

Take away...be the first to buy his shilled coins and the first to sell...your portfolio will thank you.

I love McAfee
This is how good it is to be a famous person,
Before he published a news or statement, I was sure he and the team behind him were buying as much coins as he could
And when news releases, prices will rise and ... our boom all profits + 10% to 15%
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
McAfee is a Bitcoin supporter and He always believes in Bitcoin Smiley. But I never believing anything he shares on his twitter account cause I feel like he just wanna share anything that he's paid to do Smiley). For example, He shared that Tronic (TRX) is a good coin but for now let take a look at the price of TRX, although there are a lot of big event related to TRX but they seem like useless when TRX price still too low and can't go up to 0.00001 BTC again Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue
He is an expert on antivirus software. The signals he gives about the altcoins may be true or may be wrong, so it's best to research before making a decision. And we need to be careful. According to my knowledge, his twitter account has been hacked and appropriated, that signals may be wrong and this makes many people lose. Don't trust someone absolutely. The decision is your own
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
I'm not sure about all of his informations Smiley. Some of them are goods but some I think it's not. He often shares Coin of the day, Coin of the week,....these coin price often pump very fast right after he shared it. Beside he also shares infor about ICO projects but I think maybe he received some amount of money to write some news about these ICO projects to make people think they're good Smiley.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2

His information/openions affect the altcoin because people are keen to his choice. If pick coins then people start investing on it that why many of those flourish.
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
his tweets are pump/dump signals, stay away from sharks and whales singals!
His feed is probably sent out after he buys in or after he places a sell within the order books. Something is extremely fishy about that guy.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
He is not a reliable source of information about altcoins because he is using his fame to get paid for a pump and dump altcoins. It is better to do your own research before buying altcoin to make sure you will not lose your investment.
Activity: 322
I think he is full of shit. He will pump any shit coin for money.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
He could be biased, but in my opinion, most of the coin he picked have good technologies and roadmap. I'm sure he has done many research and analysis before he decided which coin he picks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

That is also my understanding, it is just signalling but no real business recommendation. I am sad that he is heading that way and selling his reputation for bitcoin. I will keep informed, but just to be aware and not be on the way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Not really. He suggests stuff which I don't really think are good recommendations. However, I quite like his Twitter feed, especially since he tweets weird stuff and all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

he is a multi millionaire and security expert thus people give value to his comments on the coins but there are some claims that he demand for  25 btc and 15% of supply of coin for giving any status about the coin.... you should make your research before investing in any coin

i have seen that 25 btc and 15% of supply of coin For promoting;he asked, but is it true, he said that someone used an other twitter of his.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
sincreally I don't think so, he is good for the crypto community but he seems like a bit of a whacko to me and he's definitely overly bullish in the crypto market. Even if you have so much belief in something sometimes the way he expresses himself is only going to appeal to and convince a certain audience. I don't think anyone on wall street would have given him much attention when he made his claim about eating his own little John McAfee and his knowledge
Activity: 503
Merit: 286
I have never seen an accurate prediction by McAfee worth mentioning or at least crypto related. ... will support anything as long as you pay him. ...They don't care about crypto and what it means, they just want more $$$.
People will stop following him when they realize he's just making money for himself
Do you guys even know about that fools life in Belize?  Running from the law because he was a person of suspicion for the murder of his neighbor?  And you want to value him as a source of information?  Good luck.

I suggest you do not even listen to anything he has to say. Why contaminate your mind with rubbish?
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
I can assure he is good or not, but when we talk about ICO. He can pump ICO that he advise easily and people still trust. Although, many people are talking bad about him, i must appreciate what he does.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Yes I agree with you, John McAfee is very active in the world of cryptocurrencies lately, and usually whatever coin he supports, surely the price will jump up, I think John McAfee is very influential for the ico project he supports, and very useful to follow him
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I don't think so, sometimes he make a good reason for choosing coin in crypto but because he's a famous person there's a lot of people who follow his word blindly and make a pump and dump scenario. I don't follow his advice as I prefer to do research on my own, but I do thank him because out of the coin that he tweet, I owned three of them and make a lot of profit from that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I agree with others that it's very possible he's paid to shill some coins.  Bottom line though, he has a lot of followers and the coins he endorses get a nice bump.  This is one of the main reasons I bought into the Latium ICO.  He's an advisor to their team and I'm guessing he's holding lots of bags.  Once it goes live, he'll clearly endorse the project.
Pages:
Jump to: