Pages:
Author

Topic: Is McAfee a particularly good source of information - page 4. (Read 413 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 14
Hes good for pumping coins. But i dont think that he really have good computer skills or even understand how blockchain and cryptocurrencies work. So he has some fame and he likes to pump coins. There are rumors around that he always promotoe coins where he get payed for. So be aware.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
My opinion is that this guy just want to have a little bit more money to pump bitcoin and save his own ***  Grin
Cmon guys, this man is doing business, not charity
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue
he is a pump and dump master, some people claimed and exposed that he is collecting BTC for his promotions, so you should take his words as a paid advertisment
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Yes he might be a good adviser?speculator and all that but it is best to do your own research as a backing and trust your instincts, nobody will take responsibility for your loses if it happens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
While it is popular and read it, it works. I think there is no reason not to trust him. This must be used. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I`ve read that he already made a statement that his account was hacked and all this posts about the coins of the  day that made so much hype in the markets
was not made by him!
Activity: 2
Do you guys even know about that fools life in Belize?  Running from the law because he was a person of suspicion for the murder of his neighbor?  And you want to value him as a source of information?  Good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
As far as I know, he sold his anti-virus business many years ago.
So better treat him like a rich troll!
Activity: 15
It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue

Bottom line...the coins pump after he goes on his media tour.

Take away...be the first to buy his shilled coins and the first to sell...your portfolio will thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105

Personally I don't think so, he is good for the crypto community but he seems like a bit of a whacko to me and he's definitely overly bullish in the crypto market. Even if you have so much belief in something sometimes the way he expresses himself is only going to appeal to and convince a certain audience. I don't think anyone on wall street would have given him much attention when he made his claim about eating his own little John McAfee
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Hi, I think Cocacolas CEO is not a good adviser for soda drings.
McAfee is a big fish and a miner, the only thing he wants is profits and doesn't really care to give free advises to random internet people.
If you are a technology investor and not a newbie you know how to avoid people like mcafee or filter out what they say ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
He is good speculator and big money earning,yes information is particularly good how u say,if u have auto buy bot u can get nice amount of coins,money...and yes McAfee is going to be eating his own genetal in 2018 Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

he is a multi millionaire and security expert thus people give value to his comments on the coins but there are some claims that he demand for  25 btc and 15% of supply of coin for giving any status about the coin.... you should make your research before investing in any coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: