Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Monero a proper alt coin ? or political propaganda scam fraud ? - page 2. (Read 3932 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Come-from-Above never fails to deliver the butthurt.

I don't know enough about Monero to have an objective opinion. Although I have noticed that it's defended quite aggressively.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
Hello.

Monero core team member here.

Monero is an "altcoin" in the sense that it is an alternative cryptocurrency to Bitcoin, and in the context of Bitcointalk it is most definitely thus viewed as an altcoin. It shares no code with Bitcoin, however, and does not use the Bitcoin protocol. In that sense is not what is commonly viewed as an "altcoin".

As developers and core team members we cannot control what people do or say, and we have little influence over everyone's view of Monero. In the same way we are dispassionate towards any of Monero's use-cases (as and when it is eventually able to be useable and useful).

If somebody wants to use Monero to buy something to which I (personally) am morally opposed...well...I may be offended, but I certainly will not stand in their way to spend their Monero on whatever they see fit. Similarly, if someone wants to create hundreds of threads on this forum praising Monero or bashing Monero...well...I may agree or disagree, but I will not stand in their way.

At the very least I would suggest that everyone choose to ignore supporters AND detractors of Monero, and instead focus on the cryptographically sound technical merits of a cryptocurrency that we hope will have longevity and usefulness in the coming years.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
*Pretend to be a Monero shill spamming massive bullshit and nazi trolling*

Ignored.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I want to congratulate with FinlandSkinhead, every time I read those kind of things I grow convinced I should not give a damn fuck about XMR.

Worry not, MaxDZ8.  The weak and poor don't have place in XMR either way.

U need mental help Roll Eyes

~CfA~

I know that you fear,  all mentally retarded fear Monero's massive power.  Your fear is appropriate.

https://i.imgur.com/7vOH5vA.png
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
I want to congratulate with FinlandSkinhead, every time I read those kind of things I grow convinced I should not give a damn fuck about XMR.

U need mental help Roll Eyes

~CfA~

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
stfu you fucking noob Monero is better then Bitcoin and we will beat you jealous shithad

Dont be so mad at him, i mean you.
He wrote that just to upset you, i mean he wrote that just to upset him. No you wrote it just to upset him, no i mean you.

I tell you what,  Carmen.
Little enemies like this guy will burn,  burn hard.
Burn like everything when we're ready.
Many will fail.  Totally fail.
Monero will kill the weak enemies one by one, brutally and without mercy.

LOL u tard ohhh how very frightening Roll Eyes
LMAOH

~CfA~
stfu you fucking noob Monero is better then Bitcoin and we will beat you jealous shithad

He wrote that just to upset you, i mean he wrote that just to upset him. No you wrote it just to upset him, no i mean you.

I tell you what,  Carmen.
Little enemies like this guy will burn,  burn hard.
Burn like everything when we're ready.
Many will fail.  Totally fail.
Monero will kill the weak enemies one by one, brutally and without mercy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
It is a Cryptonote. Go read about it: https://forum.cryptonote.org/
Some have argued that the utter Nazi principles and methods used in the monero community make it political propaganda project ponzi scheme and not a coin.  can monero be considered 'altcoin' or would it fall under political investment fraud scheme then ?

the grand Fuhrer Risto Pietila (self proclaimed monero admin) is ready to eradicate all other altcoins including Bitcoin to make Monero #1 in the world by using a hardcore shill force of self-moderation and forcing u to have a particular opinion.  he/it doesnt care about all the bugs and hardcore inferior protocol of xmr - he just care about the ideological warfare against crypto coins other than Ristomero to make another good buck from his hardliner slaves (xmr bagholders) !  pretty scary shit brewing here if u ask me and #1 fail ive seen in crypto so far cuz 98% hate the coin to death.   i wonder when the allied forces will set an end to it; but Risto the grand slaveholder goes on and on as long as he can !

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: