Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 37. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
that's for sure. NEO is very strong in technology and community support. The hold NEO is quite good at reasonable prices. Just the price recovery market will definitely rocket
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

NEO is still worth it, I think the estimated price will be around 300$ this summer, and ADA also interesting for investing, so take both ! Good luck everyone
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 10:10:20 PM
neo still worth investing although the price is down too deep right now. I think neo will rise again like the other coin and yes, it will need a time for the price to increase. I see that neo still have potential to increase higher and back to the highest price before and I guess neo can reach more high in the future.
Activity: 120
August 04, 2018, 09:51:12 PM
So same continues to keep its growth. I think it's worth the investment . He has a good future .
Activity: 102
August 04, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
Actually, at this present time NEO worth it, it's a promising coin with great potential, and there is probability of growing up in market price
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Neo has very good and reasonable ideas. And it's also supported by the major players in Chinese. And those guys can pump their coins pretty hard. I think Neo as well as ETH and EOS has bright future.
Activity: 77
August 04, 2018, 08:49:11 PM
I think Yes is still worth investing in NEO, he has a good position .
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 07:46:31 PM
Chinese ETH so YES it is still very interesting
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:43:27 PM
I think it's still worth, because NEO is one of the best cryptocurrency to make an investment at this time.
Activity: 154
August 04, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
though the crypto market is striving in a volatile market but neo is a great potential coin to hold for a very long term,they future of neo is brighter.
Activity: 47
August 04, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
The NEO project is often referred to as"Ethereum In China". He and Ethereum want to play an environmental platform in the network world of blockchain: DAPP (decentralized app) + ICO + smart contract, but their specific implementation methods are the difference. The biggest advantage of NEO is to implement innovation based on Ethereum. The core of innovation is the study of new ways of thinking and implementation of the direction of development of blockchain products in the era of smart economy from the point of view of the digital economy.
Activity: 12
August 04, 2018, 03:32:56 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

In my opinion, NEO is also a very good token, so it is worth holding it for a long time, because this token is very hot in Asia, and there are many ICO projects based on NEO and the blockchain of NEO is more superior to Etherum. That makes the [Suspicious link removed]d for invest into.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
NEO is called the Chinese Ethereum, because its properties and technological characteristics show a high level.
I doubt that NEO will be a successful coin and in the future will be able to replace ETH.  But part of the money is worth investing in NEO.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 04, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
NEO is called the Chinese Ethereum, because its properties and technological characteristics show a high level.
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
NEO is a very interesting crypto currency. It is well formed. And it also has a good set of functions. And at the same time, it is not inferior to many crypto-currencies in terms of its capabilities. And I think it's worth investing.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 04, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
For me NEO is not that interesting at all anymore, due to their blockchain speed, and centralization.
I do bought NEO even before, when it was AntShares, i paid 1$ for coin, so it gave me a good profit, i admit that.
Currently there are a lot better blockchain projects on the market, who provide better scalability and transaction speed, so for me its better to focus on the projects like ADA or EOS for example.
It's not an interesting coin. The whole point of having a coin with smart contracts is for people to feel more secure using them, nobody will really want to use a second-class coin for their transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 04, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
For me NEO is not that interesting at all anymore, due to their blockchain speed, and centralization.
I do bought NEO even before, when it was AntShares, i paid 1$ for coin, so it gave me a good profit, i admit that.
Currently there are a lot better blockchain projects on the market, who provide better scalability and transaction speed, so for me its better to focus on the projects like ADA or EOS for example.
Activity: 93
August 04, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
It is better to focus on Ontology, but as far as I know NEO will have a new roadmap, so it should be in the watchlist. And also GAS is more important for developers than NEO. But we have another player which is called MCT (Master Contract Token) - this coin will save up a lot of money for NEO developers.
Activity: 340
August 04, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
I think maybe you should buy ADA. ADA and NEO is both good crypto. But if my opinion, the ADA is a little better than NEO. Moreover, the ADA price is so low, so It easy to pump. I think you will get more profit when you buy ADA. But on this time, the price is not good. You should wait to good price
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

NEO, crypto currency, which only a year ago was known only to the most attentive investors and crypto financial experts, only recently began its ascent to success. But the way from virtually unknown to all cyberdealers until the permanent representative of the top ten best virtual currencies took from the financial data for less than six months.
Pages:
Jump to: