Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 46. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
July 18, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

I believe in Neo is still worth investing, I really like the team of this project, I think they will never stop on the reached, each time will do better and better
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:04:53 AM
I saw a lot of people in this forum are optimistic about the ADA cryptocurrency, but I don't know enough about it. I just want to say that NEO is definitely a very good cryptocurrency. You can get it in the future. Lee, as for the ADA, I can't give you the answer.
Activity: 215
July 18, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
yes, NEO. also still worthy of you can get now, because now also the right moment you can melakannya. because the price is also not so expensive, so you will also get a good fortune in the future with a high selling price.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
July 18, 2018, 05:02:30 AM
I think Ada has more potential to net profits, but it will take time. It is still a beginning project, I'm actually holding some Ada for the long run. I will check back in a couple of years but I'm confident, especially with the team behind it, they will succeed.

And, worst case scenario, if they do not succeed, well, that's the crypto world. Never put all of your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
I think it's the best coin in the market with potential 10x increase in next 12 months or so the best thing is its supported by so many big organizations which will drive it's value and outcome. I think it's in top 3 coins at the moment.
I do t think so, but i prefer to invest in Bitcoin because surely it can bring me a lot of profit,then im pretty surely that my investment is safe and secure. I think it better to invest to those coin which is have potential so you will get huge profit and also make sure you know its not scam investment. I recommend to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum than any crypto even its has a higher price Atleast its worth it, and you sure that is not scam.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
I think it's the best coin in the market with potential 10x increase in next 12 months or so the best thing is its supported by so many big organizations which will drive it's value and outcome. I think it's in top 3 coins at the moment.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 02:35:57 AM
I think NEo is one of the best Altcoin out there beside ETh that worths investing too no doubt. NEO is a good investment base on its blockchain and smart contracts too. The price would surely rise too as many ICO company would be adopting it.
Activity: 335
July 18, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
Of course Yes. Because of this I think Neo is a coin of that potential. Neo price movements in the market are pretty good. So it's not wrong if you choose a Neo as an option for investment in crypto.
Activity: 81
July 18, 2018, 02:27:51 AM
Of course, I think NEO is a very good cryptocurrency. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth, so investing in it will be a very good choice. Today, the market has experienced huge fluctuations. I believe that the bull market may be It’s coming soon, so if you want to invest, then you have to seize the best opportunity.
Support. NEO is really a great coin, and against the background of ADA it is simply perfect, so it is worth investing in NEO you will not lose.
Activity: 124
July 18, 2018, 02:22:31 AM
Of course, I think NEO is a very good cryptocurrency. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth, so investing in it will be a very good choice. Today, the market has experienced huge fluctuations. I believe that the bull market may be It’s coming soon, so if you want to invest, then you have to seize the best opportunity.
Activity: 54
July 18, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
NEO is a very interesting project because of its similarity to Ethereum. However, by allowing their network to utilize simple code languages like Java, NEO places itself in prime position for wider adoption. The other thing is the impact its Chinese connection could have, especially if it gets support from the huge market.
Cardano is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch. The use of Haskell language and the Ouroboros protocol gives it an edge in security over NEO.
From an investors’ point of view, it seems that both coins have a great potential for huge ROI returns in the future but if you must choose one, then I suggest you invest in NEO (the ethereum of china).
Activity: 41
July 17, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
Right now this is an exceptionally encouraging coin. I would prescribe to have such coins in the money portfolio, since it has development potential, development will be obvious after the second quarter of 2018. In the event that you need to make a benefit quicker, I encourage you to discover another task.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

I think NEO is a very good altcoin for long-term keeping money. But at the same of course it is necessary to use such famous cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
I think NEOs lack of decentralization is a problem that it needs to solve before it can really get into the top 5.
Activity: 89
July 17, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
I am still more optimistic about Ethereum, and I think its strength is even more powerful. You have to know that every time the bull market arrives, it starts with Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you want to invest in NEO, I think you can also use part of the funds to invest in Ethereum. Its potential agreement is huge. Cheesy
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
In my opinion, you should choose to buy Neo.
Neo is a good coin and Neo is a Chinese Ethereum, we know Ethereum is a coin that has the high potential for profit.
Neo development price also I think is very good and has a good reputation so it would not hurt if you invest in Neo.
Activity: 57
July 17, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Also NEO is a solid coin that has a potential increase of price in the future.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 04:01:36 AM
yes. NEO future will be a bright in long-term period. NEO team must popularize their blockchain, many many new ICOs should choose NEO instead of ETH.

Agreed. NEO is really bright and promising project. I hope it will have a great future, as for example the Ethereum today. I am personally happy for any good project, as in General I support all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 16, 2018, 04:51:14 PM
Neo was very influenced by the downfall and suffered a serious depreciation. But I'm one of the coins I trust.
I believe it will increase its value when the market recovers.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 04:47:01 PM
Yes, now the price for NEO has grown a little, but it seems to me still worth buying coins and holding these coins until next year.
Pages:
Jump to: