Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 48. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
Yes, it is, it is a great opportunity to make a worthy contribution to get a coin that provides good dividends in the form of Gas for the hodler and has massive support in China.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 14, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
I think Neo is always an investment opportunity. It's still in its infancy. With the support of China, better places will come.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
If you plan to hold coins for a long term, NEO is a very good coin for investing in that term.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
I think neo is more promising in investment than there is
because neo have a very good prospect in the future and already proven many investors who start eyeing neo,
Activity: 151
July 14, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
Yes, NEO is a good coin, but it seems to me that it is better to invest this amount now in EOS.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
With a more complete view we can state that yes, NEO has a vast undertaking and has an awesome edge of development, yet it is far from the last item. Thusly, a long haul venture is an incredible choice. In connection the ADA is a speculation that we must be wary, presently taking a gander at the diagram the destruction drift is huge. Conclusion, we should think about and break down the present market, with this the remedy period is steady.
Activity: 27
July 14, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
i think that neo is still worth investing as it has huge potential to cope in this type of market situation.
Activity: 21
July 14, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
I believe that the risks are absolutely the same as those of others so you can continue to invest in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 13, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

many people call NEO is Ethereum from China so I think NEO will develop like Ethereum in the future later, of course I think NEO still worth for Investment, so I suggest you do not hesitate to choose it.

The problem is that except outdated gossip that NEO is a Chinese Ethereum, there has been no other news about this coin for many months. Is it worth keeping if you have already bought it? Yes, ofc! Is it worth purchasing? Maybe, but no more than 5% of the portfolio. More than 5% is risky. If there will be no news, the prices will fall down!
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
I think that NEO is a quite increasing altcoin with promising perspectives.
I like NEO for its novelty and fresh ways of developments.
So I’m sure that you could buy NEO.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
Certainly it is worth investing in NEO.  Many people believe in the success of this coin.  And maybe in the future NEO will be the same popular coin as ETH. Patience is a virtue or key to success in this field.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:00:36 AM
For now its is good to invest neo because the neo price now is not big buy and hold for the longterm trade because this coin have to patiencial a price.
Activity: 141
July 13, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
Of course, I think that the top ten cryptocurrencies in this market are currently eligible to invest because they have fallen too much. You can get a lot of profit from waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 12:54:12 AM
Not certain until further notice cause China administering is restricting the distance to access to crypto trade in their nation so on the off chance that they're not going to expel this boycott I figure NEO won't a decent decision any longer reason China is the greatest supporting that NEO has so if China government wouldn't evacuate this boycott I think it'll influence a considerable measure to NEO future. Alongside 150$ is tiny, you can't purchase 2 NEO with this measure of cash so I figure you ought to pick ADA, it has bring down cost yet additionally has great potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
July 13, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
Of course Neo is still feasible to make investment, this coint start a lot in the know and certainly potentially for the future, for the next few months I'm sure progress will be better
Activity: 155
July 13, 2018, 12:28:28 AM
Neo is the good potential coin.So you can inverse in Neo.If they concentrate on the development of coin,the price of that coin will reach some maximum.I had holding some of the Neo for my future .Neo is the centralized crypto currency,But many time we able to see some raise in the price of NEO.
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
If you don't know what to do, I think it's better to invest and diversify your investment, so that whether it's up or down, you have it, and you won't feel uncomfortable if you don't invest another. They are all the main chain of the network, I think it is the same.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 12:13:15 AM
Yes , I believe that NEO is still worth investing in, because I think that the project is still being worked on, which means that it has all the chances to take a good position in the crypto market.
Activity: 59
July 12, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

I can see big things happening for NEO future-wise: they're an absolute giant in China and are basically THE Chinese blockchain platform.

Price has been looking a bit more attractive recently so I managed to put a bit of fiat in for a few more NEO of my own this week  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
Of course, a good investment, an analogue of Ethereum, I think there is a prospect and if you invest in this coin you can for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: