Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 79. (Read 41770 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
I think it's worth investing in NEO.  Many people believe in the success of this coin.  And it's better to buy a few coins now, while the price has not yet risen.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
After Bitcoin and Ethereum, NEO is on the path of gaining more maturity and a lot of NEP-5 tokens coming nowadays. So, looking at how Ethereum evolved, buying NEO at 54 dollar now could be good investment, however, please DYOR.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 26, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
in my opinion NEO will be best choice as compare to ADA. Neo is one the the tough competitor of ether as compare to all blockchain projects available in market. NEO have proven rack records of good projects. If you buy NEO and hold you can easily get 2X to 3X profit plus free GAS passive income in terms of dividend. Also there are so many upcoming projects on NEO blockchain which gives you free coins for holding NEO in any compatible wallet of which you own private keys.
Activity: 126
May 26, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
NEO claims to be China's ETH, carrying the hopes and expectations of the Chinese people. It is also a representative of the Chinese people in the blockchain world.
While China is a populous country, the Chinese team likes to speculate on cryptocurrencies, so NEO is still worth investing in!
Activity: 164
May 26, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
Neo is a good coin, but if you choose between Neo and ADA, I would probably invest in ADA for a long term.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
At the moment the main real competitor of Eth is EOS. NEO actually depends of its government,China,and we don`t know exactly what we see next months
And EOS becomes more interesting now as they announce some great updates.
So I`d recommend to invest in EOS now
Eos was doing great with everything, hype and the update make more attraction into the project but i more agreed if Neo is better than Eos in the term of hype and supporter. Its depending on its country but so far Neo has proven itself can make people think that Neo is better and its good etherium competitor.
Activity: 181
May 26, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
Yes, NEO is worth investing because in the future many Chinese projects will be created on the basis of this platform.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
I want to say, if neo is still a good project and Neo has become the biggest cryptocurrency in China.
Many people are now also becoming popular and interested in NEO. So this can be a good choice for your future investment.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 04:50:36 AM
As for me, i think using NEO and ETH to invest in ICOs is much more profitable than holding them.
For instance, If i choose to hold NEO for a period of Four months and the marginal returns over that period in USD is 50% (which is dependent on the USD price of BTC). I may have also chosen to use the same amount of NEO to participate in the ICO of a very good project which may have guaranteed me a return of 2X at least and i may even be lucky to get over 10X worth of NEO if the ICO ends up being an hot chase in the market upon its launch on the exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Although I think NEO and ADA are really promising coins, in my opinion neo might be a better selection, because I think NEO's popularity is rising more greatly than ADA's popularity.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 25, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
Definitely yes, I'm probably a very serious fan of this project, because today I see NEO project very obvious signs that it may be or already there is a good competitor to the ETH project, because in my memory, a lot of projects have already left ETH for NEO
Activity: 56
May 25, 2018, 12:54:12 PM
Hmm given the price movements in recent times, kind of forced to hold onto this coin and just hopefully NEO will be able to pull through all the regulatory uncertainty and establish itself as a major player in the China market and worldwide too.
Activity: 100
May 25, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
I will agree with you that NEO is a good long-term investment because more ICOS will come to NEO. I'm holding this coin. Undecided
Activity: 265
May 25, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
For me i think there is nothing bad to invest in the NEO. Because the coin has great potential in the near future, the NEO is fast growing in market and investors are investing on it.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Both coins are good.  And the price for NEO and ADA is very low.  I advise you to invest in both coins.
Activity: 112
May 25, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
At this current price, (approx $56 USD) it's the best time to get in, in my opinion! Awesome project, awesome team. Of course, do your research about it first
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
Neo is developing worlds best blockchain by 2020 and neo tie-ups with many multinational companies and new smart contracts all these shown way for neo coin
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
neo crypto currencies are carefully followed by investors on the stock exchange. project and consultants are very successful. It is not too late to invest.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
May 25, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
NEO is not the best option now if you think about the most profitable investment. I think that Litecoin or Cardano is a standing coin right now.
Activity: 125
May 24, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Both coins are good.  And both coins are very promising.  I think it's better to invest in ADA for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: