Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 92. (Read 41770 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
If you need a stable profit, no doubt most people will choose NEO, and if you can take a higher risk, then ADA may get a higher profit. Many people are guessing that this year should belong to a public chain year, so you should choose ADA.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 03, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
If you have the opportunity then definitely use it and invest as much as possible.Coin from the very appearance gave hope for growth
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 03, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
Investing in this coin is no different from other coins.I believe that the risks are absolutely the same as those of others so you can continue to invest in it
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
April 03, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
yes definetely. quantity of neo based icos are going to increase day by day this year. so there will be a constant demand to neo. so price is going to increase organically whenever this bearish trend ends. Neo has a good potential like ethereum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 07:54:41 AM
Yes, especially now that market is down, let quick invest on it and get lot of profit when it pump
Activity: 406
April 02, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
Having passed a difficult way from a little-known coin to cryptocurrency, which many put on the same level with Ethereum, NEO confidently entered the world top cryptocurrency and received the status of one of the most stable altcoins of our time. NEO is a very promising game with a bright future.It is already clear that NEO is a good option for investment. So far, the rate is being adjusted, and in the coming months, the price may periodically fall by 20-30%. And this is the best moment to buy a promising cryptocurrency at a low price. Sell assets experts advise in a year or two, and even later, when the price reaches a peak level.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Neo has become China’s largest cryptocurrency, with its feature of writing “smart contracts” much like a software program that could allow transaction of money in a much faster and easier way.

“We want to be the place people go to when they want to do serious and reliable transactions” its founder said. It is much like Ethereum coin and sees a threat from its large market capital of $102 million.

However, the company has great vision in their mind and wants to introduce new technologies like saving of digital assets on blockchain itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
I never really believed in this coin because it has not filed big hopes mean such as ETH or BTC.If you can invest of course but there is no exact guarantee
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 02:39:29 PM
Buying Neo now is really great opportunity now the price is available in dip we can expect price may touch 1000 dollars by this year-end
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
April 01, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Ofcourse NEO. Don't even hesitate. NEO is Chinese ether. Soon it will be released a lot of projects. I believe he has every chance of success.
Activity: 490
April 01, 2018, 02:32:56 PM
Neo is one of the best long term investment with a huge potential. Lots of Neo based ICOs will come in future. Now Neo is very cheap and it will have a huge growth within this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 01, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
NEO is on of the promising project in cryptocurrencie, they have good chance increasing price because it has growth potential if you plan for planing in neo this is the right time to buy NEO because price is low and plan for long term investment you will take good profits on this investment

Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 01, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
I think neo could be an option for long term investment.
then seen from the trend of this neo price continues to rise despite the slow rise compared to other coins that go up a lot quickly.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 01, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

so far NEO have a good price in market, and i think it can be more higher than now. so if u awntinvest in NEO, i think its not a bad idea.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
I'm not advise you to buy neo as i see even in a this kind a market situation neo has a good support in this price and i think neo will have a great future
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 01, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
NEO is great coin and I believe that it's worth investing. Right now the price is under $50, so don't wait any longer and invest now.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Neo is still worth buying. Its a fork of Ethereum. The best time to buy any coin is when the market is down. Neo is really going to move up. It has never come down below since when it was $54 per one and moreso, it has some of the fork as well.
Activity: 252
April 01, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
NEO is now experiencing bad times, but I think that this is temporary and we will see an improvement in the position of the course
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

I think in a modest way, yeah it still is. NEO has so much potential in the market. It's reasonably good to diversify investments,
especially these days it's always dips after dips then a sudden outburst of price increases.. it's a rollercoaster thing now. But with
solid and promising coins, no matter the prices or cost I think they will endure and thrive as soon as things get better and brighter.
NEO isn't a new comer to the scene, I've notice it's prices are getting better and better, plenty of room and potential there. Just to
play safe I would split $150, half on NEO and the other on the big players like ETH or BTC. Just to be on the safer side of things.
Activity: 532
April 01, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

$ 150 is a modest figure. I think you should invest in smaller altcoins to make more profit. ICX and Vechain are examples.
I am holding 2 altcoins there and waiting for its price to reach $ 4 and I will sell them. It will happen soon when the market is really recovered. ICX is getting a lot of attention from investors because in June they will have an event promoting their technology.
Pages:
Jump to: