Pages:
Author

Topic: Is new bitcointalk update with merit is fair? - page 2. (Read 256 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 08, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
I've replied to maybe already more than 5 similar topics as yours. To sum it all up: You want to receive merits? Then post some good stuff. Simple as that. If you're not being given merits then it simply means that your posts aren't good enough.

I personally don't even try super hard with my posts, but I still get merited.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
February 08, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
everyone knows what with the new bitcointalk updates we need merits for increase our forum ranks? Do you think is it fair? My opinion is its not fair because how many valuble thing we post no one give merits for us. I accept that bct need a control system because someone post silly posts and increase their forum rank easily. But my opinions bct need a fair and accessible system to increase forum ranks.not an impossible task likes get a merits Cry Cry .what is your opinion

The merit system is fair in quite a great amount of fairness. People here give merits, you only have to write meaningful posts and not spam the shit out of the forum only to get your rank increased together with your post count. With the merits in place you can increase your post count but if they are spam posts they won't get you anywhere so only people who really contribute to the forum with their posts will get merits and upgrade their ranks. This forum is not a gold mine for non English speakers to spam the hell out of it only to get paid from a signature campaign. Signature campaign is a privilege and should be treated like such. Not everyone have a certain privilege in real life and so the merit system is a great invention to stop spam.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
everyone knows what with the new bitcointalk updates we need merits for increase our forum ranks? Do you think is it fair? My opinion is its not fair because how many valuble thing we post no one give merits for us. I accept that bct need a control system because someone post silly posts and increase their forum rank easily. But my opinions bct need a fair and accessible system to increase forum ranks.not an impossible task likes get a merits Cry Cry .what is your opinion
Pages:
Jump to: