Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 17. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
This crypto currency each time surprises with its features. This was the starting point for the entire crypto-currency market and provoked a boom that lasted several years. The Ethereum platform allowed the development of decentralized projects in a distributed registry using smart contracts.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:33:11 AM
Why wait? Patience is used after your investment, not before the investment, now the cryptocurrency market is cheap, it is a very good time to invest heavily in Ethereum, we can not predict what will happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow is a bull market, so grasp this Good opportunity, don't miss it. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
Hi, everybody. Here I fully agree, now is a great time to buy Ethereum. Since the price has fallen and is more than profitable to buy. After all, the principle of crypto, buy cheap and sell expensive, this is the meaning of trading.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 07:21:25 AM
For ETH and BTC, you will not miss a boat !! The prices of BTC and ETH are down, you should invest at this time. I believe these 2 Cryptos will rise sharply in 2019 if you take the time to wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
I don't understand why people don't buy Ethereum at such good prices.They're probably afraid he'll fall even harder.But smart people stock up on it.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
In terms of popularity, ETH is probably behind Bitcoin. The potential of ETH is always leading. More opportunities and safety are also paramount when ETH has a huge community. This is the best time to invest in ETH. I believe that by the end of this year ETH will surpass all Altcoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 06:53:06 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
If you choose to wait after posting this topic, then I have to congratulate you, because ETH is now cheaper than that. The current price I think is very worth buying ETH, because this is the lowest price this year.
Activity: 64
August 19, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
Yes, this is a good time to buy etherum, because the market price is already the lowest, so use the opportunity and don't wait to buy it, because in the next few days the etherum value will increase.

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 19, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
We could consider a good buy when the price of our chosen coin to buy drops becasue buying when the price is low is always a must on trading. And when we will buy ethereum or bitcoin we need to make sure to analyze first the price so we could predict the next movement of its price.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
no need to wait if you want to be successful and get profit from ethereum, so buy ethereum now because currently ethereum prices are very low and you still have the chance to get profit
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
The price of ETH is falling sharply. You should buy ETH at this time. You should keep it for a few months because the price of ETH can not increase sharply. I believe in the year 2019 the price of ETH will rise sharply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:46:57 AM
I think that now is a great time to invest in cryptocurrency, because the market is very much subsided and you can buy any altcoin at a very low price. As for the Ethereum, its price almost returned to the mark of last year.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
For sure if we have extra money,Now is the right time to buy Ethereum coin while the market price value of it are still low.We can still invest it for a long term.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum, because ethereum price today is low . Buy it now and hold it for a while and wait for it's price to rise up because it can make your money profitable.
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
Yes now a good time to buy etc.
So now buy etc and hold it, when the market go high when sell it.   
Activity: 74
August 19, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
I invest in Altcoins because they have fallen in price by 10-20 times. I am confident that the Altcoins will regain their positions in the crypto-currency market. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
of course you can invest in ethereum, because ethereum is one of the coins that has been guaranteed from the past, and so is its potential in the future very well. there is no harm if investing in the best coins after BTC. and besides now the ethereum price is below, this is an opportunity to be able to invest more so you can get big profits when the market has pump.
Activity: 133
August 18, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Right now is the best time to buy Ethereum. I bought it for 900$ and now for me a great opportunity to buy not 1 but three ethereum. I bought myself some coins and will hold them in the long term.
Activity: 48
August 18, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
I feel like its going to dip some more and then take a serious run in a few weeks. So not  a bad time. Everything is sitting a bit low at the moment getting ready to take off!! Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 18, 2018, 01:18:54 AM
If you visit this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/, you will see how the downfall of ethereum on last 2 weeks on this month. On this hour, it has 4 percent value up comparing to the last hour. So better to buy now until it continue to high up. If you want to invest on some alternative coins or even bitcoin, you need to see all the information from the circulation supply through the value graph. And do some research about what is the true situation of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: