Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 20. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
The thing is that the ETH has not yet reached its bottom, so buying now means to be nervous afterwards. But on the other hand, now the purchase is justified, only the time to recover it will take more than when you buy it at the very bottom. Another thing is that no one knows when there will be a price limit.

I use Eth as a long-term investment, counting on a constant increase in its value. I think many names from this point of view are invested in the crypto currency and continue to believe in it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
Of course. it's a good time to buy ETH. Because now the price of ETH is low. If you are buying ETH now, you'll benefit.
Besides, ETH popular coins. Its future is much better.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
The price of the ethereum has returned to last year's lows. In the summer of 2017 I bought the Ethereum for 300$, now I'm going to buy it again.
Support. Now it is worth buying with all the money that is. Because I am sure that the market will soon grow, not on their own, so at the expense of those who begin to buy cryptocurrency and the main thing in this wave to be the first.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
The price of the ethereum has returned to last year's lows. In the summer of 2017 I bought the Ethereum for 300$, now I'm going to buy it again.
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
I think now is a good time to buy ETH, even if in the near future it will fall below $ 200, everything will return to $ 500, and in December I think we'll see $ 1000 again!
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
I think that it is good time to buy ether and you need to buy it and hold until the price becomes more expensive and you will be able to earn good money, profit will be big if you do everything the right way
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
All financial markets operates in cycles. So it is never too late to buy a coin. If its price is too high, we can wait until it drops back.
ETH climbed to $1400 in Jan 2018, and now it dropped to around $250.
Activity: 223
August 16, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
What are you then waiting for my Guy? Buying at Dip and cashing out at price hike is the normal norm in this Crypto field, especially with future Potential coin like Ethereum that is readily acceptable Globally accepted after Bitcoin. Go ahead please because you are on the right track.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
We are at the bottom most likely, and this is the best time for entering the market! I think below the price will not fall, and I'm here to stop in full ETH!
I fully support you. Even lower, at least in shocking volumes, the market will no longer fall. Therefore, it's time to go out to all those who were so afraid of the market. Buy Ethereum, bitcoin and any top 5 token and by the end of the year there will be income.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
I think so. Considering the fact that the price of ethereum is very low at the moment, entering or investing on it would be a great strategy to start earning large money after a long hold. If you are going to do such thing, you should prepare yourself for a long time of waiting, you should also be aware of what's happening in the market to know when will be the best time to sell all your holdings.
Activity: 59
August 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
We are at the bottom most likely, and this is the best time for entering the market! I think below the price will not fall, and I'm here to stop in full ETH!
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Anytime is good in investing in ETH but considering the market fall now, I believe this is the best time to invest in ETH so you cvan have your profit when the market is back
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
As per ETHEREUM's usual prices , now its price is very low. So this builts a perfect condition for the investors and traders to buy more of the ETHEREUM and wait patiently for the profit.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 11:52:06 AM
Etherum is a good investment to make now that the market is down and also, price of etherum is also down. Etherum is the second most traded cryptocurrency and has a lot of support as well. It is a worth while investmebt to invest in Etherum coins and hold.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
You should not wait to buy because it might begin to start recovering soon. Buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.

I see that the crypto currency continues to gain immense popularity. Of course, its profitability sometimes grows to super high rates, which is very attractive for investors
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

If we look at Ethereum’s trends we can see that it has been going up with very small dips in between.The project itself seems very promising - giving people fast transactions and low fees. I think it is a great time to buy it.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:09:29 AM
Ether is best coin with high potential and will rise in near future.Ether is best option for long term just need to hold with patience and avoid panic sell.Hold till find best moment where maximize the profit.
In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the best coins existing on the market. And it is being undervalued at present. So now is the time to buy, if you want to be in front of the events.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
markets are red as are the ethereum, is suitable to start buying the ethereum because its price is being cheap. I'm sure you'll benefit just by holding ethereum some time alone.
Merit: 257
August 16, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
When prices fall then that's a good time to buy, but actually buying for big alts can be done whenever I feel as long as you can, because I'm pretty sure they will recover after the fall in market value.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 02:35:13 AM
When the price of Ethereum fell to the present, I think it is already the lowest price. Ethereum fell from the original $2,000 to the current $300. If I have enough money now, then I will invest a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: