Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 92. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 27, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
It might be good time to buy eth, and not only ether, bitcoin as well or any other cheap altcoin.
In my opinion bitcoin and many altcoins are undervalued and I honestly believe that they will raise and reach new all time highs in future. But we have to deal with current situation first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 27, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
The price of Ethereum depends on the behavior of Bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin falls, then the price of the Ethereum will fall lower.
 I would advise you to follow the market, maybe you will have the opportunity to buy the Ethereum cheaper.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

It's time to buy right now !!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 27, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
Ethereum fall below  $450 today for the first time of this year and I think now is the best time to but it. If you have good risk capital you can invest now and make good profits from it some time this year when it recover. Ethereum has a good technology that is going to remain one of the most strong currency to invest in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
It's probably going to fall below <$400 the way things are looking. I think you could get away with waiting a bit more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
this is the most appropriate time for my friends (because I think) because today the ethereum has wasted very far and I believe that if we hold it for a long time then we will get lots of profits.
Activity: 175
March 27, 2018, 02:13:14 PM
This is a good time to buy some eth, the price is cheaper now but it has chances to go lower again for awhile. So don't missed the chances because maybe there will be no other chances anymore.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
when digital currency reaches the highest price and with bitcoin price reaches $ 3000 and this is the explosion of digital currency and this is the time of sale. and you can find the right moment when to buy eth. when the price drops you can collect all your eth and this is not always you feel .. you can also look forward to the right moment to harvest your eth ...
Activity: 926
March 27, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

for now the price of Ethereum and other coin is really very cheap and if I have the capital then I will buy Ethereum as much as I can because the current price is very cheap. if you want to buy also good this is the right moment to buy coin to get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
The ETH price actually is low, it is below 500$, so I think this is the best moment to buy more Ethereum, if you have good budget to invest. This coin is very promising and the price will go up again surely sooner or later, and it will be more expensive in the future. But if you are going to buy good amount of ETH you have to make your holding plan too, because it will take some time, until the price increase.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Ethereum is one of my favorite coins and is currently at a very good price for me to invest. I even thinks that by the end of the year Ethereum will reach at least x3.  Smiley
Activity: 448
March 27, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
Of course it would be great, because very many people will definitely start buying bitcoin and ethereum at very low prices and you too can participate in such a sale, but everyone understands that this situation will not be exactly for long.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
It is reasonable ti buy as much ether as one can afford! Ether has traded for about $1500 in recent month and buying ether below $500 is definitely a steal! I hold some ether and I must confess that I have been buying this low prices
So now you need to buy more ETHs. You have absolutely rightly noticed that in a few weeks the price of ETH will be higher than $ 500. I would have bought it now, but I do not have the funds.

Now etheruem price is low. If need to buy the coin. check the price day by day. Then buy and hold it. It good opportunity for future saving. People learn more information from market place. Ethereum reach the bitcoin equal. So it right time to buy the coin So hold it. It future currency. It help to future growth. It reach the other country people for the future business improvement.  

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 01:42:06 PM
In the crypto currency, no one will be 100% sure of the growth or decline of any koin, but I think that the ETH will still show its maximum
Activity: 122
March 27, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

YES! it is good time to buy ETH. because crypto market price is down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 27, 2018, 01:01:24 PM
It is reasonable ti buy as much ether as one can afford! Ether has traded for about $1500 in recent month and buying ether below $500 is definitely a steal! I hold some ether and I must confess that I have been buying this low prices
So now you need to buy more ETHs. You have absolutely rightly noticed that in a few weeks the price of ETH will be higher than $ 500. I would have bought it now, but I do not have the funds.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
Yes. You can expect it to grow by the end of this year. Almost all the ico's are dependent on Ethereum. A lot has happened with regards to innovation and adoption, not to mention the thousands of developers now working with Ethereum and all the projects running on the network. This was not the case 1 year ago when the price was still good! Yes, it can go lower, but the profit/risk factor of starting buying in now isn't a bad call. If most people want this dip to go even further to buy at an even lower price, I guess it's better to buy now rather than be too late and have to buy when it's already getting higher.

Activity: 243
March 27, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

I think you will not be wrong if you are investing now in Ethereum and that you have made an excellent choice. Overall, I share your opinion about Ethereum.  Grin
Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
I think that you can wait a little, but I think that in April the rate is definitely rising in price. The main thing is not to miss the moment.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
This is a good time. The Ethereum 471 costs a dollar now. The average price of the last time is 600-700 dollars. This means that now you can buy ether for the nearest sale, because the old price will return in the coming weeks. You can buy Ethereum for long-term storage.
Pages:
Jump to: