Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
The sharp decline of bitcoin last September 6, 2018 is one of the sharpest fall in bitcoin history wherein price loss by 10% in just 24 hours. However, this occurence would give chance for new investors to come in and invest in bitcoin. Expecting a bull run before the year ends.

Yeah, even so many bad news happened with bitcoin it still fighting its way to the top again and reaching its current ath price is bitcoins goal again very soon.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
The sharp decline of bitcoin last September 6, 2018 is one of the sharpest fall in bitcoin history wherein price loss by 10% in just 24 hours. However, this occurence would give chance for new investors to come in and invest in bitcoin. Expecting a bull run before the year ends.
Activity: 107
I think so, if we still want to be involved in bitcoin and aim to get big profits, then dare to take action is very good and profitable, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright.

Yeah you're right, let's all be positive and keep believing that bitcoin will increase again and the market will become healthy again, if that happen more new investors will come.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think so, if we still want to be involved in bitcoin and aim to get big profits, then dare to take action is very good and profitable, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Of course, I think it's time to buy bitcoin right now. Because, the price of bitcoin has now reduced considerably. If you buy bitcoin, then you will get many benefits in the future.
certainly must be patient to wait for benefits to come. of course there will be many temptations to hold coins for a long time. usually the temptation is heavy when we are in a profit position
Activity: 308
Of course, I think it's time to buy bitcoin right now. Because, the price of bitcoin has now reduced considerably. If you buy bitcoin, then you will get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 448
It's going to simply become the local plumber to get bitcoin when and only if the objective is always to keep for long periods of energy considering that the proportion perimeter regarding bitcoin movements just isn't significantly in comparison with the earlier movements before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
of course this will be a good start to start it all. prices are still low and this will provide benefits easily because I don't think everyone can start well and with big profits
Activity: 269
Yes, this may be the right time for you to buy bitcoin, but I do not recommend you to buy, because in my opinion the market is falling like this is a good opportunity, and hold for the next few months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
As of September 2018, yes, while bitcoin is still down and is expected to soar high again this coming months, it is the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin now.

as long as the price of bitcoin is low that is the time to buy more bitcoins to be store in your wallet or to do trading since the ber months has started it will run for a long period of time so have faith that the price will be better before the year ends.
Activity: 696
As of September 2018, yes, while bitcoin is still down and is expected to soar high again this coming months, it is the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Bitcoin prices have dropped again and of course now is the best time to buy bitcoin and you will have the opportunity to get profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
These days it's a good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of the bitcoin has fallen so low.

I predict that bitcoin will probably continue to decline tomorrow.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Whenever is the right time to start by buying bitcoin because maybe the most needed is your mentality to the atmosphere that exists in this crypto currency. If you really want to invest in bitcoin you must learn it first and strengthen your mentality.
Activity: 378
it is quite possible to see bitcoin back to biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market,there is right time when buying bitcoins then you should see majority of it are waiting but it's not and in every price level,kind of question has been asked many times and still others don't get that if they really want to enter bitcoin and buy some of it, then do analyzing because there is no right time.the moment you anticipate on where will the price should go then stick on it. enter bitcoin for long term meaning even you buy level then still you have big chances to grab some decent profit in the future need patience so entering bitcoin trades is not appropriate for weak hands...

Bitcoins will be always the biggest player in the market, that is the reason why it has a very high value today, since most of the people are investing a huge amount and the demand keeps on increasing.
Activity: 26
All things considered, each time it goes down is a decent time to get in. In any case, in case I will put a significant measure of cash in it, I'd most likely sit tight for a couple of more months. The specialized bits don't sound good to me since I'm only in for the cash yet it shows up there still appear to be uncertain issues about the square size. I read in the news that whether it would be expanded or not would be on November. On the off chance that I am persuaded that I'd put resources into this regardless, I'd most likely hold up till at that point to check whether there would be a bigger value diminish. what's more, This is one approach to take a gander at it. From other perspective it looks more gainful time for exchanging. Since bitcoin entered in the recuperation stage it is gradually yet relentlessly going to entering in $4k club. To the extent November is worried there is one and half months (generally) of time is close by for exchanging. Anybody in exchanging or alt-monetary forms exchange or other(gambling) can move the bitcoin briefly in fiat if conceivable.
Activity: 210
it is quite possible to see bitcoin back to biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market,there is right time when buying bitcoins then you should see majority of it are waiting but it's not and in every price level,kind of question has been asked many times and still others don't get that if they really want to enter bitcoin and buy some of it, then do analyzing because there is no right time.the moment you anticipate on where will the price should go then stick on it. enter bitcoin for long term meaning even you buy level then still you have big chances to grab some decent profit in the future need patience so entering bitcoin trades is not appropriate for weak hands...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
I think so, if we buy now we will get a lot of profit, the price of bitcoin is very cheap and I still believe that the end of the year the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 20,000.
Activity: 40
Yes it time to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is very low $6500. this is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. Enter into it now. the price have come now. buy now so that when the price rise, you sell and make profit.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
this moment perfectly shows the strategy that bitcoin needs to be bribed on drawdowns
Pages:
Jump to: