Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 10037 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Its been a years that this question has been asked several times. Well, whether the price of bitcoin is decreasing it is always a good chance to buy. We need to go with the flow of the market if we want to survive on this business. so I am talking about the trading industry, however, if you are not yet well familiar with it but already here and invested an alts better to hold while feeding yourself knowledge regarding about this business so that risk is very minimal in the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I think I will say yes now is the best time to buy, because from the some analysis i have seen, it tends to say that bitcoin might have touch the bottom price and it is on the up trend now, so we should be expecting the bitcoin price to start going up and probably we might see a bull run too, but it's all a speculation, but if you are a risk taker, you can buy some bitcoin now
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I think, to buy bitcoin and investment in bitcoin can be done anytime and at any price because bitcoin price will definitely continue to grow and will give profit, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is low and what you need to do after buying is hold and wait for the price to rise again Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
It is difficult to say to someone you should invest now. What if he falls again, what if the price goes up and you don't buy it? It is a quite good price for a Bitcoin now for buying, but if it is the best time, I don't know. Nobody knows that. For me the best time was when it was 20 dollars don't you think? You could have bought them hundreds of them...and you would be a different man now, never have to work again in your whole life...that was for me the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Still, it is the best time to enter into the market because still, the prices are very low in the market which we can easily make the profit when the Bitcoin price start increasing. Even i am also buying the coins whenever it is possible because surely the prices will start increasing.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
The recent market is recovering, so this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. I think you should buy now if you really believe in the history of Bitcoin.
It is always likely to invest in an asset with the economic down turn. The crypto market right now is down turned and there are low prices asked for a potential coin that was few months ago very expensive. There has been huge fall in the percent market price and it is a wise decision to invest in such a coin that is just devalued due to the market recessionary phase in the business cycle. Sooner or later, there will be recovery and in the same time rise in the market values which will give back lucrative returns that the investor quests for.

If you have funds that can invest now into bitcoin and crypto maybe now is the best time. Take risk and Aim high Returns because the Bull market for crypto will be epic and next time you will know is that you became a millionaire after that bull market. Im a believer of crypto and bitcoin so I can say that the following years to come will be good for us who invest in crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
The recent market is recovering, so this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. I think you should buy now if you really believe in the history of Bitcoin.
It is always likely to invest in an asset with the economic down turn. The crypto market right now is down turned and there are low prices asked for a potential coin that was few months ago very expensive. There has been huge fall in the percent market price and it is a wise decision to invest in such a coin that is just devalued due to the market recessionary phase in the business cycle. Sooner or later, there will be recovery and in the same time rise in the market values which will give back lucrative returns that the investor quests for.

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Of course I agree, this is a good time to buy and hold it, I believe there will be a moment when the price of bitcoin will rise high, but I can't predict when it will happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
You can enter whenever if your opportunity skyline is long as BTC will never disillusion you in the event that you hold it for long-term. This defeat was arranged and the individuals who says that BTC have no esteem, buy gigantic amount of BTC in its ruin. At whatever point a major drop comes in BTC, it generally hit new high after that fall.
The best time to invest in btc is now as long as you want to hold for a long time. I see ethereum as another excellent investment at this period since the market is very long, expecting a bull run soon. projects like linkchain's LNK token will be an excellent choice for investors, with their ico2.0 coming up in Nov. 11 Besides, i thing anyone investing for short time gains should better trade instead

Naturally, it would be better if you invested in it a bit earlier when the cryptocurrencies' prices were less. However, now, it is also not very late to do it, brother.

Bitcoin price already cheaper more than 70% from highest price. I think its good time for buying bitcoin. Fake news already gone and i am believe many good news will come to market and increase bitcoin price. Hold bitcoin for long term and i am believe it will give us big profits
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Whenever you inter bitcoin market is OK. It only depend on your knowledge about the market trend and your motive either as a day trader or Holder. You should also be aware that bitcoin is volatile
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
For me ill think it was the best time for now to buy bitcoin on why? Because the price of bitcoin was in low and ill think if we buy bitcoin and hold this for a long time or we hold end of this year 2018 maybe we can earn a lot profit of it, They have some people say that on this coming year again the bitcoin will become reach the amount of $10000 per 1 btc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is a good buy at the moment, a whole lot has been happening behind the scene of the crypto space and all those things happen is in preparation for the market bull run, and one of the things is the awaiting Bitcoin ETF, so if you are a risk taker, you can invest, but invest what you can afford to lose, If bitcoin ETF get's approved then bitcoin price might go so high, so buy ahead of the ETF approval might be a risky worth taking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
yes, I agree with you, now bitcoin price is down, so don't have to wait for the price of bitcoin to go more than lower, so now buy bitcoin & hold it for future when the price will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
You can enter whenever if your opportunity skyline is long as BTC will never disillusion you in the event that you hold it for long-term. This defeat was arranged and the individuals who says that BTC have no esteem, buy gigantic amount of BTC in its ruin. At whatever point a major drop comes in BTC, it generally hit new high after that fall.
The best time to invest in btc is now as long as you want to hold for a long time. I see ethereum as another excellent investment at this period since the market is very long, expecting a bull run soon. projects like linkchain's LNK token will be an excellent choice for investors, with their ico2.0 coming up in Nov. 11 Besides, i thing anyone investing for short time gains should better trade instead

Naturally, it would be better if you invested in it a bit earlier when the cryptocurrencies' prices were less. However, now, it is also not very late to do it, brother.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
seem like this for the pass week the whole market are on slow recovery. this might be the right time to buy in bitcoin. definitely wont lose anything if buy in now, difference is either earn more or lesser.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
For me yes!!! Go buy bitcoin now while the price is dropping, i swear it will be worth brother, just believe that bitcoin will recover. The opportuniy behind bitcoin is really great so i suggesting to buy now before the will go up
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
It is still a good time to buy Bitcoin, because the actual price is affordable, in my opinion. The whole crypto market is actually down, so make your holding plan before investing, most likely you will have to wait a few other months until the price goes up again.
The best time to have invested in bitcoins was when the value was hovering around $5000 but now it has been very stagnant around $6000 for a while now and even if it rises, I doubt that it’s going up that high at all.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
It is still a good time to buy Bitcoin, because the actual price is affordable, in my opinion. The whole crypto market is actually down, so make your holding plan before investing, most likely you will have to wait a few other months until the price goes up again.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I have seen a lot of post that pertains this question. But the answer is still the same because there is no right time to buy or invest. All of these depends on the decision of the person. Buying Bitcoin is good because its price might increase in the future and be a big investment. 
it is about mindset
Pages:
Jump to: