Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I believe that this time you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly during the past few days, the market is recovering very strong. The bitcoin price has risen from $ 6,000 to $ 7,500, and now it is adjusting at $ 7400, I think that at this point you should not buy yet, wait for bitcoin to test the $ 7200 area.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This topic is old but question is always actual and my answer is always the same: any time is best time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is future of online payment and money transfer from one part the world to another.
It has its ups and downs but this is normal for this industry.
Activity: 532
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think this is a good time to invest or join the Bitcoin market. However, it is expensive and requires a lot of capital. Bitcoin is increasingly becoming a competitive and risky investment market. However, its potential will help you to be more confident in your fundraising decisions.
Activity: 255

Bitcoin prices are falling and this is the right time to continue or start investing in this electronic currency. Recently, by referring to reputable sources, I noticed that Bitcoin showed signs of a rebound. And with the potential of it, I believe it is even more likely to grow stronger in the future.
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
since the price is started to raise its value again I can that this is the best time for the people who havent enter bitcoin to be engage with it today this is a good opportunity because they can witness how the price move.
the more we buy and the higher the price, the more people will start buying it too. and what we hope will come true soon. i'm not saying this time is the best time, but now is the time to participate in increasing the btc price
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
yes time to buy bitcoin right now before it's too late the price is too slow buy more and more and hold it until the price to the moon if you doubt to buy bitcoin you self will cenception and you will unfortunate to not buy bitcoin. if im pro in trader and i have more money i will buy bitcoin more.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
since the price is started to raise its value again I can that this is the best time for the people who havent enter bitcoin to be engage with it today this is a good opportunity because they can witness how the price move.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I  can still say yes right now. The value of bitcoin today is not good what I mean it is not that high price so it is recommended to all beginners if they are planning to buy some bitcoin we can still say that they will benefit into it in the future cause they buy it on a very cheap price unlike last month.
The upside momentum is quite large so investors can buy Bitcoin to invest in this time. According to the wave chart, Bitcoin can reach over 8k $ and the market will also grow quite well. Set a profit goal and do not be too greedy, if achieved then sell out because the market can fluctuate at any time.
Activity: 176
Today it has been almost a year since writing your post. And since this topic is still alive, I'll write my point of view on this day. Now bitcoin began to rise and I would not buy in your place now, because soon there will be a rollback of the bitcoin price. And you do buy something in rollback , you will definitely be in the black.
According to this article the previous year middle of September bitcoin price was $3,300. It is very interesting for me how much bitcoin would cost this middle of September 2018.
Activity: 700
Market cap cryptocurrency right now below $300billions dollar. Its still 60% lower than highest and I am believe cryptocurrency market will reach highest market cap again and break trillion dollar market cap. Right now is still good time to buying crypto with good product in market or buying bitcoin
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
Now is still a good time to join and use a crypto currency such as bitcoin. Because I'm sure bitcoin will be more useful as time goes by and many new people join as well and use bitcoin.
Entering into the Bitcoin is an exam for you if you do not know anything about its market and processes go in it. It needs your best knowledge to cover and fill every area after which you may reach to your destiny otherwise you may not touch anything. Now invest in this market as it reflects a better market price for buyers so do not miss this opportunity and invest now to get more coins of huge collection.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I  can still say yes right now. The value of bitcoin today is not good what I mean it is not that high price so it is recommended to all beginners if they are planning to buy some bitcoin we can still say that they will benefit into it in the future cause they buy it on a very cheap price unlike last month.
Activity: 148
In recent days I have always seen Bitcoin market fluctuate very well. I think maybe the script is repeating and this is an investment opportunity for everyone.tư
Activity: 128
I think if you are going for a long term holding or investing in bitcoin then this is the right time for an investor for long term to enter the market of bitcoin because market is already down .
Activity: 210
That was the good time in september 2017 to buy bitcoin and other coins due to dip in the price and this now is also very good time to buy crypto. Soon market will recover and prices will increase again. So fill your bags and get ready for some profits.
Activity: 406
If you have funds then go and start buying Bitcoin so that you'll not miss the chance of earning huge amount of money because right now Bitcoin is starting to pump its price and that's a good news to holders and a bad news for the people who are just starting their journey here by investing. Let me remind you that Bitcoin can change your life and you must take a risk to get that chance once in a lifetime.
Activity: 468
this is a good time to buy bitcoin, now it's been a little decreased after a little pump yesterday. but do not spend your money just to buy bitcoin, but for some altcoins like ethereum and etc, which maybe also speed up the price faster, but if you want to hold longterm, bitcoin is still the best.
Merit: 501
It's funny to hear this question every time there is a red color on the market. The answer to it does not change for me. If you have the opportunity and desire, then any time is ideal for investment. In the next few years kriptozstanetsya the fastest growing area of the economy.
Don't be worried if you have missed a train, because here are many of trains going everyday almost, the only difference is that this train is not named Bitcoin, lol. The name can be alternative cryptocurrency, and you can ride well on it.
Pages:
Jump to: