Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The RBI supreme court case hearing in INdia is also coming up on July 20th, which will probably make RBI loose on the crypto ban !

What is the case about ?

RBI is reserve bank of india... they banned crypto trading in India on all exchanges few weeks ago
Activity: 21
The RBI supreme court case hearing in INdia is also coming up on July 20th, which will probably make RBI loose on the crypto ban !

What is the case about ?
Activity: 12
Activity: 24
The SEC will decide on ETF's on AUgust 10th as per the news I read somewhere, today !
Activity: 21
It is a great time to buy bitcoin, as bitcoin ETF might just be near the launch
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
The exchange rates have fallen by 70% during the last 6 months. But I am still skeptical about the future prospects, because I am not seeing any signs of a market recovery despite favorable conditions existing for the past few weeks.
Activity: 96
Even when it's all time high I think people should get in, just to be in. Of course when it's all time high I recommend putting in something like $20 to $100.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
While gaining more knowledges and experiences about cryptocurrency and you have money for investment and trading then start to buy more bitcoins now because this is your chance to buy in lower prices and then just hold it for a long term and for sure you gonna earned big profits in the future.
Activity: 210
Everyday is a chance for us to buy more bitcoins as long as we have capital for trading or investment, the market chart still continues to deeply down and this is the right time for us to buy more bitcoin and keep it for a long term and wait for the price increase to earned good profit.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Well, as the price now goes down and down, if you have money then this is the right time to buy more and more bitcoins and keep on holding it until you reached the right amount to achieve good profits.
Activity: 22
No one knows when to go and when not.But it's never too late to do some essential things and changes in your life
Activity: 280
To those who want to invest bitcoin then I suggest this will be a great chance for them to buy because bitcoin is now in dip or has a low value they can gain profit if they sell it in the right time and that's when bitcoin recover from the dip.
Activity: 68
It's a great time to invest into it. But be aware and don't do something you can't afford to do. According to Tom Lee they are expecting it

to go up really high. So this would be prime time to get into bitcoin business. But, as I said, just be cautious about it. Even if every one is

predicting bitcoin prices to soar like never before, it might go the other way for you.
copper member
Activity: 252
yes this moment is right to buy because normally the price increases always at the end of the year as often happened
Activity: 280
You can buy bitcoin anytime if you want to and wait till exchanges goes up before selling it and its a wise decision for you to make and you can join in their signature campaigns anytime but check first the campaign before joining to avoid scam project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For the present price of it nowadays it is a good idea to be investing in bitcoin and hold it until december of this year.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Now is the time to buy bitcoin while the price is still low. Don't waste your time waiting, instead invest and buy more. For sure it will give you good profits and you will definitely benefit from it.

When the market is red, there is the best option to join cryptocurrency world and invest on it, because it will grow up and you will be happy, when you wait some time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Today we probably have a good opportunity to buy bitcoins for a reasonable price, such market situations offer us great possibilities, and we should use them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Yes, the last six months we are already saying that now is the time to invest in bitcoin, because it is now very low in price, and that you need to hurry because its price is about to start rising. I want to write that everyone is already late and that now bitcoin is growing in price every day and everyone had time to buy it at a cheap price. Only bitcoin began to grow gradually, and today again a sharp decline to 6134 dollars.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
the current bitcoin price has dropped again and I think it's the best time to buy bitcoin and try to get a chance with a profit that fits expectations because the bitcoin price will keep changing
Pages:
Jump to: