Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Actually from my experience from last one year it is very very difficult to predict what is the real time to buy BTC or ETH. It is all out of control i think. If you think you will buy now you can take a risk and luckily you may gainer or loser.
It is good price to buy at 7000 dollar but if you did not buy at this rate it does not mean now you cannot buy at all, even now you have chance to buy as price of bitcoin is not very high but it is increasing more and more, so now is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and hold for long time so you will earn very high amount of profit for holding it at least till the end of this year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make good money. In any case, Bitcoin will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for entering the market. Now according to indicators probably market recovery will star from 6500 - 6800$. Wait a little bit more and you will be a winner!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Actually from my experience from last one year it is very very difficult to predict what is the real time to buy BTC or ETH. It is all out of control i think. If you think you will buy now you can take a risk and luckily you may gainer or loser.

Generally, prices around $7000 is good to enter bitcoin when you have free capital that you don't use. Bitcoin is now in the interval of $6500 and $10000 then it's a good decission to buy some bitcoins from the global exchange markets.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Well for me, every time the price is down is the best time to get in and buy more and more coins. This will allow you to be able to gather and hold more coins so that in time, once the price goes up, you can sell and have better profit gains. This is a basic investment strategy, so whenever we are experiencing some dips, don't be sad, actually, be happy and buy coins, as many as you can for better profit in time. Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
We cannot tell when the price of bitcoin will be stable, every second or minutes even an hour the price of bitcoin will change. But if you can manage the bitcoin by being volatile, every time is good to buy or invest in bitcoin. If you are a good in trading, it's good to buy bitcoin and other altcoins when the price is low and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Since bitcoin is created today and so on, then it is the right time to start buying bitcoin or enter the crypto world. Times have changed with all-digital, and I think bitcoin is the basic criterion to keep up with the times and ignore the price even if it's down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen a lot of post that pertains this question. But the answer is still the same because there is no right time to buy or invest. All of these depends on the decision of the person. Buying Bitcoin is good because its price might increase in the future and be a big investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
ln my opinion enter in bitcoin is a good choice.Because the price of bitcoin is now under $9k but after 5-6 months the price will be $15k.So enter in bitcoin is a great choice to become rich.
well, if I were you I will wait until June; the US have decided to tax crypto hodlers bigtime and they have an option to sell before june to avoid huge taxes. I don't have the link to that news at the moment, do your research.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
ln my opinion enter in bitcoin is a good choice.Because the price of bitcoin is now under $9k but after 5-6 months the price will be $15k.So enter in bitcoin is a great choice to become rich.

Yeah your right, the value of bitcoin now is very low and it is a good start for an investment because in the coming days this value will going back to its higher value.

I think too that it will start growing, because this month looks really bad, but it's normal, when crypto have worse times. I believe that it will be back to $15k.
Activity: 154

Yeah your right, the value of bitcoin now is very low and it is a good start for an investment because in the coming days this value will going back to its higher value.

I don't believe there is a bad time in joining bitcoin. For me, it is always good timing. The chance of getting to know bitcoin is the very best that happened. When the price is low then good for buying. If the price is high then go trading. So no reason to worry about.
Activity: 24
If the market is getting red then this will be the time time to buy or invest in bitcoin or other altcoin in marketplace, but if you do not have capital for investment then enter into the bitcoin bounty projects so that you will be rewarded with tokens and make it as an initial investment to bitcoin.

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
Yes of course this the right time for me. If I have a enough investments that are ready to invest, I will invest it right now to see it's profit after the end if the year. As just I see in the market it always make a time that make bitcoin low it's price but the common thing about bitcoin is it changes it's price so easily, so maybe this coming months or this month can be the great time make some investments invested to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
Yes, as long as you have moneybto invest. A time to invest also because its dropping.  And then should be willing to wait till investment trippled or doubled.
Activity: 91
every day is the best time to buy bitcoin especially when the price is down it becomes a great opportunity for us to achieve profits abundant because I am very confident one day bitcoin prices will return soar and able to change our lives that my opinion
Activity: 80
Currently the bitcoin price is around $ 7400 and I think it's a good price to buy, I'm pretty sure that June's price could reach $ 10k so that by buying it will make us a big profit.
yes you are right in june the price will be go up to 10000$ because in next month {june} FIFA word cup are going to start and in FIFA world cup crpto currencies are support by Russia on that time all hotels are accept digital coin and tourist convert their money in digital money. it will be instant investor come for bitcoin and in june bitcoin will reach high price. that's way  now bitcoin price are so cheapest price if you invest money in bitcoin  it is differently right time to buy bitcoin.

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because the price was small and do not worry about the price because you can recover and you will see big when the right time comes. Never too late we can join because the bitcoin is near a rise in prices. So do not waste your time come and join in bitcoin for your futures comes.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Currently the bitcoin price is around $ 7400 and I think it's a good price to buy, I'm pretty sure that June's price could reach $ 10k so that by buying it will make us a big profit.
yes you are right in june the price will be go up to 10000$ because in next month {june} FIFA word cup are going to start and in FIFA world cup crpto currencies are support by Russia on that time all hotels are accept digital coin and tourist convert their money in digital money. it will be instant investor come for bitcoin and in june bitcoin will reach high price. that's way  now bitcoin price are so cheapest price if you invest money in bitcoin  it is differently right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I think that's right, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because we can get a cheaper price than the beginning of May month that reached $ 9920, I'm sure that the market and bitcoin prices immediately skyrocketed making us get big profits.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now
Many people say that bitcoin will become totally expensive in the end of this year so that you mus buy now because the price of bitcoin is very affordable and cheap unlike before. Furthermore, do not waste your time just invest or buy bitcoin and earn more profit in the future. Just start to focus on buying and investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think now is also a good time for investing in bitcoin and crypto currency in general. The price dropped to $ 7000, but I think closer to the end of the year we will see growth!
Pages:
Jump to: