Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 10073 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Time to enter bitcoin is probably always, but before do that, you need some practise and skills with this. You need to know that it is hobby and it's very addictive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that when Bitcoin reach the cost of 7K you can buy.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.

You can enter bitcoin whenever you wanted. Because everytime is the best time in joining bitcoin so start as soon as possible so you can start earning and have a big profit and buy all the things that you want and eat all you like.
Actually setting time is not needed sometimes, I have set timeframe before but I missed times along with. Better when you decide to buy now better do it. Since we never know when will it be good todo so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
this time is very appropriate because currently bitcoin is doing the correction and bitcoin prices will rise again in the next few days.
There are two approaches to answer this question. Firstly, if you are talking about this specific time like this day or other to enter in bitcoins world, then I think this isn’t that much right time. But still it can be helpful because prices wouldn’t go down again to $6000 or around. And secondly, if you are talking in this year approach, then yes there is no doubt that this year is best to enter in bitcoins world.
I think you’re right. One thing for sure now is that no matter what or how the price is fluctuating, it is at its lowest and everyone should take this as an opportunity and invest as they still have the chance. Even if it goes down, it will always go up. So if you ask me. I will say yes go ahead and invest since the price will go up anyway. In fact this the best time to invest.
Activity: 128
The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

Yes your right because price now is very low, just like before when i first know about bitcoin, but before when the price is very low i didnt invest because i have a doubt that bitcoin is a scam, but now i proved that its not, i wanted to invest if i have a extra money to invest.

So if you want to invest its the right time so that when the time comes that bitcoin price will reach 1 million again then you can get a high profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.

You can enter bitcoin whenever you wanted. Because everytime is the best time in joining bitcoin so start as soon as possible so you can start earning and have a big profit and buy all the things that you want and eat all you like.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It will only be the best time to buy bitcoin if and only if your intention is to hold for a long period of time since the percentage margin of bitcoin movement is not much as compared to its previous movement in the past.

Yes of course it is never too late to purchase a bitcoin or joining it. Because nobody chooses the bitcoin even today you just join. Now is the best time to buy a bitcoin because of the price is low and it will be soon raised the price of bitcoin you get a big profit that you find. So for me it's never too late to buy and join the bitcoin because I know you will recover the money that you invest. So let's join now and invest more.
much people that said bitcoin price now a day very cheap and time to buy.but i am personally prefer wait and see first about this technical analisys in chart.as we see in chart it shows that downtrend very strong and risky to buy it.
Activity: 294
It will only be the best time to buy bitcoin if and only if your intention is to hold for a long period of time since the percentage margin of bitcoin movement is not much as compared to its previous movement in the past.

Yes of course it is never too late to purchase a bitcoin or joining it. Because nobody chooses the bitcoin even today you just join. Now is the best time to buy a bitcoin because of the price is low and it will be soon raised the price of bitcoin you get a big profit that you find. So for me it's never too late to buy and join the bitcoin because I know you will recover the money that you invest. So let's join now and invest more.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Since a few days it's been pretty stable but I would advise you to genuinely wait for a while since the price can go further down .
If you see it getting up ...wait for it to get stable and then buy .
The price if falls fast don't think of buying it suddenly there is a saying in the trading world that would explain it in one line " Never try to catch a falling knife , you could get hurt "
If you buy when it's getting down you could genuinely miss an opportunity of buying even more Bitcoins from the same price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The lowest bitcoin price this year is $ 6000, and according to many predictions from experts that prices will go down and reach $ 6000, so I suggest to wait a week or two so we can get a cheaper price.
For me you should not wait anymore because maybe next week the market willl fully recover from the dump, and i am confident that this week is the best time to buy bitcoin and i am also confident that holding our bitcoin until the price will  be $30k is advisable to do.
Activity: 142
when the price is dump that is the best time to buy or invest because we know that it will pump again so you will earn money from it so buy bitcoin in low price sell at the high price
Activity: 121
I think you don't have to wait for the price of bitcoin to go lower. Because eventually the only way for bitcoin is up. It might dump sometime but it recovers again.

Both are the best time to do. Buying bitcoin and enter in crypto currency world is not to be wait. If there's a chance to enter and join then lets do this before the situation of crypto currency is good and nice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
When bitcoin prices drop is a good time to buy and every trader knows that. People seem to panic sell a lot and thus the prices keep dipping and so the traders jump into the opportunity as soon as possible.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
Absolutely yes!..Bitcoin price now is down in the dip,it is giving a great opportunity to anyone to buy now and invest. Remember that bitcoin is really volatility in the market,so when it comes to raise again to the higher price,investors will gain too much more. Always put in our mind that bitcoin will never die,it will live long lasts in the crypto world.
Activity: 294
Right now is the best time to be a bitcoiners also a good time for all the newbees to buy coin because of the price fall down Take this chance to have coins now and earn more profit later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The lowest bitcoin price this year is $ 6000, and according to many predictions from experts that prices will go down and reach $ 6000, so I suggest to wait a week or two so we can get a cheaper price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I think that yes, bitcoin has good prospects this year to reach its last year's maximum.
True, we have a chance and time is not long, immediately buy for $ 7400 is the best offer, I'm sure that bitcoin prices immediately skyrocketed and this month could touch $ 10,000 or rise more than 25%.
Activity: 51
I think that yes, bitcoin has good prospects this year to reach its last year's maximum.
Activity: 130
Yes now this bitcoin is decreasing to penetrate the price of about $ 7400, this seems like a good time to buy and invest bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will break the $ 15,000 dollar price at the end of this year or early next year.
Pages:
Jump to: