Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 75. (Read 10071 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it is, if you are going for a long term holding or investing in bitcoin then this is the right time for an investor for long term to enter the market of bitcoin because it already has a price correction and the market right now is getting stable on the price so as long as it seems boring then enter and wait for the market to get crazy so you can be earning a lot in that time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

To Be honest I think that anytime would be best in buying bitcoin. Especially now that it is low it can really be used to an advatage so that we can sell it and have many stocks of it when the time comes that it can be ripe enough to sell. We can always turn a disadvantage to an advantage ifwelook it up properly.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
You can enter anytime if your time horizon is long as BTC will never disappoint you if you hold it for longtime. This downfall was planned and those who says that BTC have no value, purchase huge quantity of BTC in its downfall. Whenever a big drop comes in BTC, it always hit new high after that fall.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.
I agree, a few years ago the price went down and a few months ago it happened the same thing and now that way too, I think it's the best time to buy btc.

Anytime when bitcoin prices drop is a good time to buy and every trader knows that. People seem to panic sell a lot and thus the prices keep dipping and so the traders jump into the opportunity as soon as possible. Those who are cunning know that in future bitcoin prices are going to rise and rise giving profits to every other who invested some amount of money in it. Thus buy more, hold it for when it rises sell some of it and get some profit out of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
I think you don't have to wait for the price of bitcoin to go lower. Because eventually the only way for bitcoin is up. It might dump sometime but it recovers again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I agree, a few years ago the price went down and a few months ago it happened the same thing and now that way too, I think it's the best time to buy btc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Everyday is the best day to enter the world of cryptocurrency world. Everyday, bitcoin giving us opportunity to have a job and earn many money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
In fact, even $ 3,000 is not a small price. If you already have starting capital you can afford to buy bitcoins, but for most people it is very difficult. The only opportunity for many people to join the bitcoin community to receive coins as payment for their work. Now this is a big problem so the price drop is a chance for speculators.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I think the best time was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, I think Bitcoin will reach 5000$ by the end of this year. So it's better to hurry while the price is still recovering from the damage caused by China.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
the answer to this question irregardless of time for most people is YES.
because most people are looking for a solid and more of a long term investment and whether it is in the dip last week, today after the rise or 6 months from now on an ATH,... it is a good time to buy bitcoin. to enter if you want to call it.

and the answer will remain YES as long as bitcoin is not yet at the mass adoption stage. and we are far from that day. so you have a lot of time when price "creeps up" even if you think it is fast but it really is not! instead it is a slow rise up compared to what we have in the future.
that is why I always call bitcoin rise and S shape chart. where there is a slow rise for a long time (these days and the near future) and then it speeds up drastically to become almost vertical (far away future) and then it reaches a high price and becomes slow and stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Yes, NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin.we do the mind bitcoin is finished, but not right this,bitcoin was,bitcoin have and bitcoin future brightly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now
There was a time when chinese exchanges were THE factor in bitcoin price valuation. This has changed a lot since. Since beginning of this year, chinese btc markets are not actively participating in bitcoin and still bitcoin world has reached new high.
China regulation may affect positively and will see more and more positive changes if china govt does it.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now

Technically, patience is the key on buying coins for investments. Due to the ICO ban on China, large bitcoin trading platforms are slowly closing their operations and its impact to the bitcoin liquidity may be felt like 1~2 months from now. Due to bitcoin's volatility, it is difficult to predict the price by just looking at the chart history but you can infer that there has been a steady increase in these past few days. The best time might be now, or even next month but you need to establish your goal, either for short-term or long-term investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.
* It is not about the 'whether I should buy or not'. I've already executed my plans and I've my strategy in place. This settles experience and ranking doubts.
* Main concern here is even though the crash is over prices are still under $4000 and there is fair bit of chance of it reaching ~ $5000 range again. Thus we all could benefit some more at this moment.
* Thread subject like this may help who entered in bitcoin world recently and are not sure about price swings. It is not always about you, your benefit but benefit of others as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
It's already a little late for panic buying. Because the price is gradually recovering and grows up. Now it is already about 4000$ but it changes every minute.  If you want to buy, then buy it because Bitcoin will continue to go up. But it would be better to do this a few days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

If there is right time when buying bitcoins then you should see majority of it are waiting but it's not and in every price level, there is entering.

That kind of question has been asked many times and still others don't get that if they really want to enter bitcoin and buy some of it, then do analyzing because there is no right time. The moment you anticipate on where will the price should go then stick on it. You enter bitcoin for long term meaning even you buy at $5,000 price level then still you have big chances to grab some decent profit in the future. Just need patience so entering bitcoin trades is not appropriate for weak hands.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

There is no concrete chart where we can see the future flow of bitcoin price, but if you are a risk taker and you believe in bitcoin I think everyday is you chances to buy.
As you can see bitcoin has recovered from its fall and I think it will continue to rise so cheer up and buy more now.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
yes the price is change every second up/down so if want to join just do it if don't wast your time  
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Pages:
Jump to: