Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 38. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
For now you must really choose Altcoin, even if it's cheap or declining. It seems like Cardano does have a good opportunity with its achievements. And Stellar has also made a surprise by going up to rank 4 in the top 10 altcoins. I think both are indeed quite interesting. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 08, 2018, 12:40:10 PM
I will try to add more altcoin when they will have reached the bottom but it's too risky to get in on the crypto market. A little signal toward the recovery has appeared but i can't consider it as a good signal. Just try to stay and keep watch the market.

Agree. It's too risky to get into altcoins right now. They've had greater declines in prices than Bitcoin itself. Since they're mostly dependent on Bitcoin's price movements across the market, they fall in price at a faster rate than the pioneer cryptocurrency. In the meantime, it's recommended to buy only Bitcoin while everything else settles. The only altcoin that would be safe to invest, IMO, would be Ethereum.

However, other altcoins that are below the top 5 - 10 cryptocurrencies in market cap are much riskier for investments nowadays. Buying the leaders in crypto land while prices are cheap, it's key towards multiplying your investment in the future once the bull market returns.

Therefore, it's advised to carefully watch prices across the cryptocurrency market, to make the right move at the right time. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Indeed, today there are lots of coins going down, and this is a good time to collect altcoins.
The red market is indeed profitable for investors and usually will be held for the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
I'll wait a little longer. This is not the bottom, I'm sure. The price will be even lower. And then it will be possible to enter the market. The main thing is not to miss the beginning of the turn.
and now it is important moments that many investors are waiting for by continuing to monitor the direction of the market. and tehre they have prepared capital to immediately buy at a price that according to him has reached the floor
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
I would recommend buying up as much Ethereum as you possibly can. It is one of the few coins with a proven use case and is set to dominate the market for Security Token Offerings the same way it has dominated ICO's. With it trading below $100 it also makes a very affordable Christmas gift.
ETH still have room to pump, I still hold and plans to buy more, but no sign of pump at this moment so will wait when it will have point of stability in some time.
I see ethereum decreasing in recent days, if you have ethereum better to gather again from now to see the price is very cheap, this is an opportunity for everyone who wants to have it and if you buy now the benefits will be very visible in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 07, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
I believe this time we should be ready to make some purchase on any coins that we believe will have a good future.
Usually after a big drop like this, there will be a big pump to take the coins rise so high.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 07, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
I believe that we will never go to such prices again and it is an awesome opportunity to buy altcoins at the moment. I have bought some NEO, EOS and IOTA and want to buy more Ethereum for the long term holding.
Activity: 382
December 07, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
I think this is the best time to buy some alt coins, because the prices have started to be normal and are very good for long-term and very profitable.

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
Quality Altcoins, yes, it can easily double your funds when the market recovers. XRP, Stellar, Cardano and TRON are good choices to buy now. We don't need to wait for the bullish, a small bounce of the market can make XRP, Stellar, Cardano and TRON price double.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
I bought ripple, stellar and cardano for a long-term investment because I believe in the team work they provide, the best services and the growing coin community. I am optimistic that in 2019 prices will improve and profits will be obtained from crypto
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
December 07, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
I decide to buy ALT at the end of years.. now om still research what best ALT coin to hodl for next year.. good luck guys..
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 07, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
as a trader it must be smart to take advantage of the current market situation because the price is cheap. but before investing in it try to analyze it before deciding to join. in order to be able to get altcoins that meet the criteria, have high quality, have good vision and mission, and have a great working team
Activity: 579
December 07, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
I'll wait a little longer. This is not the bottom, I'm sure. The price will be even lower. And then it will be possible to enter the market. The main thing is not to miss the beginning of the turn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 07, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

Yes it is definitely still the right time to buy alts and those coins that are really good to take advantage to buy are Ethereum, ADA, Nem, Utrust, Pundix and loyal as well. Then once you have it then hold it in a long term too. This is the best and good to apply when we buy altcoins in the market.
Activity: 277
December 07, 2018, 01:49:48 AM
What do you think?

yes, this is the best time to buy alts,,
ADA is good choise,, and i think you should think about EOS too  Wink
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
What do you think?
Yes of course while the price is still very low. You can invest in top ranks alt coins in cmc or the best is invest all in bitcoin because i assure you that when bull runs come then maybe a new ATH of bitcoin price will
be hit. Theres no definite time but Im pretty sure that it will hit a new ATH.
Activity: 368
December 07, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
These projects are undoubtedly good. BUT, if I were you, I would have looked at the coins that are not in TOP100. These coins can bring you the cherished x100. For example Fusion or PChain
Activity: 912
December 07, 2018, 01:42:49 AM
Of course it makes sense to invest in alts, which entrenched at the top of the list. They will not be able to disappear from the market, but they will be able to start growing as the entire market grows.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 07, 2018, 01:42:11 AM
What do you think?
The coins you named are, of course, good. However, it seems that the most appropriate time for their purchase is still to come. Bitcoin is expected to fall in price in January and February, so altcoins will also go down in price, including cardano and stellar. Therefore, it is better to buy these coins in small batches.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
actually the right time to enter and buy an altcoin is when the price at the exchange falls and the price is very cheap then you can buy as much as you can by utilizing the price conditions that are still cheap like now.
Pages:
Jump to: