Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 32. (Read 14256 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
December 14, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
Something tells me that it is too early to buy, there is still where the market to fall. And that's a shame.
Activity: 29
December 14, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Definitely buy. It is the perfect time to enter the market due to the price drop. I am not sure what are you after but I always invest in couple of altcoins. My old favourites are XPR, Cardano and ETH. Also, I like to investigate new project and finde a potentially 'wow' idea that will make a boom in the future. The project that I am looking at and I've been monitoring for weeks now is called BTCN. The thing that I look at is always the idea and the transparency and acceptability of the team behind the project. You need to be able to communicate with the names behind the story. Also, this coin already has a strong community and is present in a couple of credible exchanges. It has good developing team for now and they seem to be committed to the story, we will see where will it take it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
If you want to grab the opportunity to buy some at a low price then yes it is a good time to buy crypto right now,
Don't wait till the market recovers who knows maybe when it starts to recover the price increase would be too fast .
Buying cryptocurrencies at a low price is always a good idea, but I do not think that it is worth buying now, as the market will fall even lower and this will happen very soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 14, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Yes, I think that now investing in altcoins will be a good solution. We already have many good projects and such projects continue to appear. Therefore, I think that altcoins are very promising.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
Yes I think it's time to buy. In fact I agree with you. There are many coins and tokens with no true value, so it's neccessry to make proper research before buying now. In addition to XLM and ADA, I think XRP is also a good buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Yes definitely, let's look at this like a major discount on those great projects that are out there. Now when bear market is still on and we are slowly getting to that highly anticipated bottom, is a great time time to buy some cheap altcoins that we believe in long term. I'm having my positions already set, and some money still ready to buy into, and will be holding my investments for many years to come, since blockchain is definitely technology that is going to change the world as we know it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
December 14, 2018, 03:53:49 PM
If you want to grab the opportunity to buy some at a low price then yes it is a good time to buy crypto right now,
Don't wait till the market recovers who knows maybe when it starts to recover the price increase would be too fast .
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
Cardano and Stellar is top ten coin there has no doubt. Top coin is not always profitable. You can grab some good those price is down from ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
If now is the time. Why investment from the market is derived. I watch it every day. Investors simply withdraw funds from the market. This situation has been going on for a long time.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
now it is one of the best times to buy an altcoin because the position of the altcoin price is in a low position, i suggest to buy altcoin on the top 10 list so that you can get maximum profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
December 14, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

Yes. You're right. Now is a good time to buy top alts.
I have already purchased. Now it only remains to wait.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 14, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
What do you think?

May be some of alts like you marked in your post - yes, are worth buying, but not everyone. I would be extremelly attentive before buying something. But I would pay nore attention not to the Bitcoin or Ethereum. But some of good alts are also good choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
I am a big fan of alt coins. If you know the right coins and you make the right moves at the right time, bingo, its a billionaire in the making, you can make much more profit with alts then you can with the main coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 14, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
The coins you mention are good but as for me I think I will prefer to wait until market starts to recover before I can commit more investment, no one knows when we will reach the bottom.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
I agree with the stellar and cardona. Cardona's price went down more than other top coins. We choose Stellar Cardona Eos and NEO for buying. I will wait to buy altcoins and bitcoin to start of the 2019. I think This is the best timing for buying.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 14, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
Yes now good times to buy valuble coins in lowest prices. Because good markets will be comming soon and collcet valuble coins in this bear market duration. Then strongly hold till reaching price.
Activity: 351
December 14, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
We can make preparations from now and continue watching the bitcoin movement because almost all coins follow bitcoin. Prepare an altcoin that you think has the potential and do it if you believe
Activity: 7
December 14, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
pick a project you believe in. Working teams are important
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
buying altcoins is now a bit convincing, but there are still risks,
because it's still in the bear season, we should just wait until the bull signal comes
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 14, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
of course, it's good to buy these cheap prices, but only the potential altcoins you buy they are good to hold for long term so you can make more profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: