Pages:
Author

Topic: Is patience really a personal business in Crypto? - page 4. (Read 1073 times)

copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
Patience needs to be possessed but intelligence is also important to see opportunities for maximum results.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If you trade, of course, you need high patience. Crypto is a risky thing and you have to be more careful and especially in trading. With the strategies you have, you can have the opportunity to make a lot of profits from the Crypto coin trading. But you have to be patient and don't panic easily when prices are down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Smartness surely counts but patience is more important because if you are not patient you would always get emotional with the volatility of cryptocurrencies. If this happens you are likely to sell your cryptocurrencies at a cheaper rate because you are probably thinking it is going to dump hard.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Yes. Patience is the main business in crypto. If you don't have patience, the possibility of making it big in crypto ecosystem is low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
In this crypto world if you are not patient some times you will have yourself to blame later.  The market is sometimes  uncertain and unstable though but you have to be patient and set a goal for yourself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Now and then I offen see forks who I know to be new in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain making reasonable profits in bounties as well has investment, is it really smart work or patience?

Forks are a parody of normal projects. They are made by very ambitious people who would like to make some changes to the main blockchain of the coin, but they were not allowed to do this, so they find like-minded people in order to create forks of projects.
It seems to me that it is much better to create something new if such projects are in demand in society.  It makes no sense to create doubles and then compete creating competition.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Now and then I offen see forks who I know to be new in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain making reasonable profits in bounties as well has investment, is it really smart work or patience?

Forks are a parody of normal projects. They are made by very ambitious people who would like to make some changes to the main blockchain of the coin, but they were not allowed to do this, so they find like-minded people in order to create forks of projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
indeed!you need to be a patient person and in crypto if you are a weak hand you will fall into fudders!
fuders will try to make fud and weak hands sell in loss!so you need to be patience and hold your position
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Patience in cryptomir is not a panacea.  But it is patience that sometimes saves the situation when some panic suffices.  Indeed, it is a personal matter for everyone how to act in this or that situation.
Activity: 364
i will really say that patience is relative in the crypto space as it has been proven that all have to handle whatever positions that is necessary for them to perform optimally in order to achieve the set goal. if one only depends on his patience, and not considering the team pace of implementation of their roadmap and times line as the case maybe then it will be said that one waited in vain or the patience was irrelevant
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Patients is a vital key in the crypto space because when you own a time and sell it off at a cheap rate due to impatient you may end up regretting your action in the next few days when the price of the token will rise up to 20x. You need patients smart and hard work to make it in the cryptocurrency world because even if have patient and invest in a wrong coin it might not yield you any results.
Activity: 672
Tiger crypto market is a complex ecosystem . To survive one needs patience and expertise. With these making profit might just be possible
Activity: 491
It seems to me that in general everything in the world of cryptocurrency is everyone’s business.  Each person chooses a coin himself and bounty too.  He can only ask for advice from someone.  Also with patience.  You want to endure if you can.  Do not want to not tolerate this is your business.
Activity: 672
I think that this is not a personal matter, most likely this is a common community affair, because this is how you can make some right steps on the path to success today and only this way you can find your opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Any activity related to cryptocurrency encourage you to learn something new about blockchain. Soon such people will be appreciated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
The reason why those folks make money isn't patience most times it's their ability to understand the market trend and psychology. What I consider as patience is the ability to know when to buy and when to sell. If one misses this two points and enters in between buying the top and refusing to cut loss earlier  one will wait forever to recover.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
It seems to me in the crypt and not only,to achieve a good result you need to think,you need patience.Only together these qualities will give a positive result.In order not to make mistakes-you need to think,and it takes a lot of time and patience.In General, these are inseparable factors.
The main key is patience and control in each of them. which in my opinion must be corrected to the investors who are currently what they all want instant. they must understand this as an important thing in an investment.
Activity: 504
It seems to me in the crypt and not only,to achieve a good result you need to think,you need patience.Only together these qualities will give a positive result.In order not to make mistakes-you need to think,and it takes a lot of time and patience.In General, these are inseparable factors.
Activity: 332
Merit: 22
Turkish Translator
I don't think there is another job that requires patience until the cryptocurrency business in the world. I can't say anything because I haven't seen a bull before, but I wonder what the end of this patient will be when the bull comes.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Patience is really needed in crypto world. One good example is Bitcoin before only few knows about Bitcoin some took risk bought lots of Bitcoin with $100, other didnt buy, years passed those who bought Bitcoin profitted a lot when they sold there coins. Because of patience and risking they are able  profit more than they are expecting.
Some who are die hard believer of bitcoin are even still holding, believing that bitcoin will sure cross over 100,000 one of these years, so if people that has invested over 8 years ago are still patient, despite the fact they have seen ATH and still didn’t remove, hoping for a better future, how much more we that just joined cryptocurrency world when bitcoin started having enough value.

There are still lot of chances available in future for us to make it the same way those investors made it when bitcoin first came out, we only need to be patient, for, I have part of my investment in bitcoin that I am going to hold till 1 satoshi equals 1 dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: