Pages:
Author

Topic: Is patience really a personal business in Crypto? - page 8. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
As we know that the current market conditions are still difficult, when expectations of the price of bitcoin soon reach $ 6000 are reached before the 5th it turns out today the price is red again, this is why we need patience.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Now and then I offen see forks who I know to be new in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain making reasonable profits in bounties as well has investment, is it really smart work or patience?

I confused with your statement about 'forks', is it folks ? If your folks were doing bounties in the past,
they should already gained some decent profits. But nowadays, bounties are not too profitable anymore because many projects failed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Now and then I offen see forks who I know to be new in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain making reasonable profits in bounties as well has investment, is it really smart work or patience?
Smart work and patient work hand in hand, you must first have the right knowledge and strategy before moving to make investment, when you have the right strategy and has applied it, then patient become an important tool to activate in order to pick a very good profit.

Imagine ones dealing with patient alone and invest in bad projects, no matter the patience, one will never get profit. Most of your friends must have been doing a very good research before committing their fund and once one can invest in the right coin, it will make one have more patience and confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Intelligence and patience are needed in crypto, and if you don't have one of them, then it's like walking limp in pursuit of profit.
And we cannot expect to make a profit because what we will do will not giving a good result in short-term or in the long-term.
With smart work, you can choose the right project to invest and with patience, you will that what you buy will give you a big profit in the long-term.
So with combining smart work and patience, you will see the best result, and you will have a big profit.
But now, I don't think that bounties will be a good choice since there are so many scam bounties that will be ready to take your money in anytime.
The form of investment smart work and patience works for now is when you make direct investment, because I belie what you said, no matter how intelligent one might seems to be, the number of scam project available in the market now is bigger than us, so intelligence does not play much role here except luck.

Anyway, if we are still very careful enough, I think a very intelligent person who has practiced smart work in all his dealings should be able to still discern from experience. That is why I don’t want to bother my own smart work now and I will only put it to test in selecting the very top projects available in the market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

of course yes
in this industry there are various techniques for making profits depending on what you can do.
if to invest, of course you must have more patience with a long enough time. and most investors today are hoping to get rich in one night and that is wrong.
or you can do fast trading if you have knowledge with, you can generate every profit from daily trading.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Actually, some of the people here in cryptocurrency are being smart enough to have patience in terms of the how the market is going through, in terms of handling their crypto ventures, and in terms of new items. These people have been here long enough to  learn from their experiences.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Cryptocurrency does not drain a lot of our physical energy while working, but it is our mind and patience that is very drained and needed. without patience and thoroughness we will face a big risk. small mistakes are felt here
It's all about patience and good knowledge with this industry, you'll be able to catch it up if you are willing to take the risk, don't be so bothered when things is not moving according to your plans but else stay positive and entrust your fate with how you build your plans.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
Cryptocurrency does not drain a lot of our physical energy while working, but it is our mind and patience that is very drained and needed. without patience and thoroughness we will face a big risk. small mistakes are felt here
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
There is some luck involved in crypto without a doubt. But one reason that patience is important is thinking about the long term. Crypto is still in its infancy, even BTC and ETH are a long way from their end state. ICOs are just that, they're initial offerings. If you have faith in a project, then you need to give it time to develop and mature. Don't be impatient, success takes time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You mean folks? Well they will need smart working and patience, you can't work on stupid unreasonable projects and depends on there worthless tokens ,you have to hunt for good promising projects and hold some of them ,that's when patience comes in
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
To correct you it's folks not fork... Well investing or bounty no matter which you do it requires a good deal of hard work patience is an added character.
Because there are alot of bad projects and not even patience can help one out when you get involved in one

Well basically our patience might lead us to something unfortunate if we overthink about a certain matter, what we also need to consider is what our intuition tells us about a certain project, in that case, we can avoid sudden destructive market downfall that we might experience if we continue pursuing misleading investment with allot of patience.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Well I believe that patience is the greatest virtue especially in the Crypto space, just imagine that those who are billionaires now in the Crypto space sold there coin some years ago, I don't think they would be in the position they are now, but because they had patience enough to decide to wait for years before selling off, some of them are still holding their coin until yet because they have a target of selling the coin when bitcoin gets to $100,000 before they sell off, so let's learn to have patience.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Patience is not enough. Truly, patience is needed when doing bounties and when waiting for the project to flourish and be profitable. But you need to be smart first in selecting which project to work on. Not all projects are good and most of them die because of the market or just simply scam projects.  If you are not smart enough to choose which is which, then you will be working for nothing.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
patience in crypto is now a must-learn thing, this will continue to be one of the things that are needed. an example when a market is in a low position and down patience is needed to make a decision
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Patient defines how professional you are and how wise you are and as a part of a good project i can say Yanu team is a wise team because they dont list tokens yet on exchangers and they wait for IEO and it will give us a assurance that tokens will be profitable for us so now we can buy again tokens from them on the IEO and once IEO done they will open the trading ,the best thing to do right now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Intelligence and patience are needed in crypto, and if you don't have one of them, then it's like walking limp in pursuit of profit.
And we cannot expect to make a profit because what we will do will not giving a good result in short-term or in the long-term.
With smart work, you can choose the right project to invest and with patience, you will that what you buy will give you a big profit in the long-term.
So with combining smart work and patience, you will see the best result, and you will have a big profit.
But now, I don't think that bounties will be a good choice since there are so many scam bounties that will be ready to take your money in anytime.
need to learn how to choose these campaign bounty. after a year of work in the bounty, you will understand which companies will brung you a profit and which will not
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think just patience wouldn't be enough, you need to know how much patient you need to be as well. Someone who buys bitcoin from very little and now holds a lot of bitcoin when the price is high is still holding but you don't know when to sell it neither, maybe he made a million dollars profit from holding but maybe he will make another million if he waits another year ?

So, patience is a great virtue in crypto world but all alone it wouldn't solve any of your problems at all. You have to actually know when the money you profited is enough and you should be starting to focus on other stuff as well. You can't really make billions of dollars from bitcoin so if you ever pass a level where the money is good enough to change your whole life than you need to withdraw it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
both, between smart work and patience. I mean working smart in the crypto world because crypto has a lot of space, many of them take part here to make a profit, including other capabilities besides investing in crypto. besides that we know that investment requires patience considering price movements can change at any time, and must be prepared for all the risks involved.
Pages:
Jump to: