Pages:
Author

Topic: Is posting earning? - page 5. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
February 28, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
Do I earn in posting even if i'm not in campaign?
Big NO i think you wasting your time posting if you didn't join a signature campaign. Well if you want to learn more you can read all the comments and post about bitcoin so that you will be learn more about bitcoin.
Try to join signature campaign and so that you will earn bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Nope, You don't earn because you promote nothing. Having a signature will help you earn because you are promoting their campaign in order to spread what is there product. Posting reliable post and good quality of post will help you to rank up because some of the higher ranks here in forum might give you merit if your post is constructive and helpful to others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
if you are posting in a signature campaign then you  will earned reward..but you have to apply first in any campaign but if you are not connected in campaign or bounty, yourpost are wasted..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 28, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Of course not. No one will give you tokens, Btc, Ethereum if you are not in a campaign. You have a rank, You can join the campagn. All you have to do now is to read first so you can learn more about each process in the forum
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
No you cant earn if you only in posting situation.Because the only way you can earn was joining the different kinds of Bounty Campaign for ICO project.Maybe you can earn but not profits but only an ideas and on how to make a good post.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

You can joined signature campaign,then definitely you can eran.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
They say there are companies that will give you token that can be earned and converted to bitcoin if you post in the discussion.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
You should join a campaign if you want to earn. There are plenty of them so choose the one you want
Activity: 143
February 28, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
If you participate in signature campaigns in bounties you can earn by posting but they have rules of how many post you have to do. There are also other campaign where you can earn stakes like facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram and other social media sites
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

I'm afraid not brother. you need to enlist yourself in bounty campaigns, I mean join them in spreading the good news of their ICO project.
You can participate in signature campaigns, telegram, facebook, or twitter, among others.
Only then can you earn.
You can view projects you might want to join here http://www.bountiesalert.com/

And do enjoy.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
No it is only possible to get some extra free coins by attending to the bounties. One important thing is to keep posting to increase your ranking so it will multiply your future earnings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Nope. Only those included in signature campaigns will be able to earn money. If you post for nothing, no one will give you credit or any reward because you are not carrying any company's name. You need to apply for a signature campaign first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
February 28, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
You are not earning if you don't join in bounty campaign of different project. You should apply or submit your application for joining in signature campaign, once you get accepted, you can start posting and you may earn rewards.
Activity: 67
February 28, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
I don’t really think so that you can earn just by posting without being in a campaign. I think it’s the campaign where you’re going to join is the one that will give you salary. So it’s a must to join a signature campaign if you really want to earn something.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
yes you will earn not a money thats can buy anything but you earn a knowledge and idea about bitcoin you can know how to earn btc by studying while you posting. But if you were j. member you can join in campaign  you can get money in campaign if you always posting and not spamming.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 28, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
Hi,

Just have a look at the number of sponsorized signatures on your thread and you will get an answer! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Will if your not in a signature campaign you wont get money or token on it. You need to rank up atleast jr.member. so you can join some campaign. But you can learn more when your posting here in forum. It will great if you know more aboit crypto currency

Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 28, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
yes your earning but not in money, you earn some knowledge and thoughts in bitcoin, you must join first in a signature campaign for you to earn while posting because while posting thats the time you can get some stakes and that stakes you can get some token so just like money you earn from it.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
Yes you can  earn a lot of money from bitcoin  while you are posting just post and post your post will equivalent  to money
Are you sure?  earning money on posting without joining any campaign? maybe you'll miss something , anyway all I know is that posting will earn if you join any campaign signature and you should reach a junior member  in which a minimum rank required .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
February 28, 2018, 09:31:35 AM
It is impossible first you should apply the Bounty or signature campaign. Then campaign manager check your profile qualification and check the post quality you are really knowledgeable person in this campaign definitely all are accept else you are not join any campaign. So update yourself then only you are survive in crypto platform.
Pages:
Jump to: