Pages:
Author

Topic: Is posting earning? - page 7. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148
February 28, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
Do I earn in posting even if i'm not in campaign?
Totally no, you will earn only if you have a signature campaign. If you're in a signature campaign you will earn on posting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Without wearing Signature and Avatar it is not possible for you to earn because as you are a newbie, no one is accepting the Newbie members. I think firstly you need to upgrade your rank by posting a quality content in this forum. After you can join the any of the campaigns which you showed interest towards it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
Yes you can  earn a lot of money from bitcoin  while you are posting just post and post your post will equivalent  to money
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 28, 2018, 07:34:27 AM
Never.  You need to join signature campaign to earn a good amount of bitcoin.  Some earned through bounty campaigns.  They are promoting the new cryptos on the market that is why they will be able to earn.  Joining signature campaigns and accepted will give you a good amount of income.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 28, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
You will only start earning once you're accepted into either a signature or bounty campaign, however being a Newbie member it's unlikely you'll be accepted into either of those, unless it's something like a Telegram/Facebook or Twitter campaign. Check out the altcoin bounty section in the marketplace, I'm sure you'll find some potential to earn money. Otherwise, focus on contributing to the community and sharing insightful tips and you'll rank up soon enough.
Activity: 95
February 28, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

no you do not earn just by posting you need to join a signature campaign or any bounty campaigns for you to earn. ahm some are giving some free token you can sign in there and receive tokens then, through it you'll have some money.
Activity: 54
February 28, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
I think posting is a way of getting in a ranked up..it is also important posting in bitcointalk discussion, but i think its not the way you earned, you should join in a campaign or airdrop and also in signature campaign to get tokens to earn.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 28, 2018, 07:24:45 AM
Your earning activity points in posting,but payments or something?no your not..since your a newbie all you can earn is from social media campaigns,facebook,twitter,reddit instagram or telegram this social media sites is mostly in demand f payments in campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 28, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

No, and you do not even earn by just posting when you participate into campaigns. There are various requirements for posts on each campaigns which usually requires you a specific number of characters with quality content. Moderators in various threads also closely  monitor spammers who just post for tasks completions for their campaigns with no sense at all to make the forum topics and discussion infornative and on point.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
February 28, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
No you cannot earn money in just posting, you can only earn money in posting by joining in some signitures campaign, they pay people to post, better to read alot more here to gain more knowledge.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
February 28, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

You have to join and register to the campaigns before you could earn in posting. In simply posting you will not earn anything. So better join campaigns to be able to earn in posting. And also you should be a junior member before you can participate to the campaigns.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

well as what i know, you will not earn unless you join a campaign. And for your information, most of the campaign is only accepting junior member. Good luck to you!
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 28, 2018, 07:09:42 AM
No. Only the signature/avatar/etc campaigns pay people to post. Not the forum itself.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
February 28, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: