Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 137. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
Every successful ICOs has their own good working product/services and those who failed with their ICO phases doesnt have any produt or they have but it is not so good.Products will be the main reason why those investors are going to be convinced to join your ICO that is why existing products is a must because it will be the main reason why most of the people will support your project.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
yes i think products are  the key to most coins. The rest is air
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
I think that the value of the product for the whole campaign or crypt is difficult to overestimate because this is the most important, because this is what everything is done for.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 02:35:53 PM
Definitely very important to any crypto currency project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 16, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
I agree with most opinions that a finished product, or its beta version, is important for an ICO project, because it serves as a guarantee to investors that the project of this project is not scammers, and then they have serious plans.
Activity: 23
May 16, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
Product is very important it shows the team knows what they want to do and can be able to do it and advance on it further. I don't like ideas on white paper, that's a Naa for me
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
An ICO that has a project already existing, especially offline with a bricks and blocks office is the best to invest in. To me,that ICO is not likely to be scam and at least it had a proof of concept.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
I think that the availability of a product or service is very important. If, for example, there is no product in the project, the question is: what are they going to earn? Is that only on speculation, but then you need to create either a pyramid and lure a bunch of people or invest in PR a lot of money, but the outcome is unambiguous - a scam. But the availability of a product or service, gives more chances for long-term work, but then this option can take a long time to implement the delivered plans and product release.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
if they have existing products, they are more likely to invest more potential, Existing products and existing companies are very important for project or ICO investment.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
May 16, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Obviously it was very important because in this way you will know if your product will really be useful for other people so definitely that the product is really important on your project.

For me yes, product is really important because if you have  product the ICO will get more investors especially if the product they have was really useful .
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
I often see a good project is that it has a clear product. Because of the existence of a product then we will be able to find out whether in real projects is really good or not. And this of course will be a benchmark for a project.
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
My opinion is that when a company comes out on an ICO with a product, its chances of success increase many times.Therefore, if you choose from companies with product or without product Then I would advise you to choose a product.The chances of success she vozrastut.Naprmer company TAVITT.The company offers its services for the journey from purchasing a ticket and making hotel reservations to the roadmap 0плюc you can pay in bitcoin and TAVITTcon.I recommend by the way.the project deserves attention!
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
May 16, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
Of course it is, because if they are not used then the price will not grow accordingly, the price will not grow, they will not be used. Logic
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Obviously it was very important because in this way you will know if your product will really be useful for other people so definitely that the product is really important on your project.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
Definitely yes of course the products in the ICO project are very important because The products in the ICO project must be interesting and good. Lately I don't buy ico without a product to be released soon.
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
May 16, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
No products or services what project will do? Project is about making product or services. When ICO has no project is called faked and scam project. It is not worth to invest there. Stay away from fake ICOs with no product or services.
You're critical. Don't forget that the purpose of ICO is to raise funds for development. If the team doesn't have the resources, how can it lead the development? There are many good ICO's that started without a finished product, for example BitDegree.
Activity: 175
May 15, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
The product is very important for a project to show transparency for the investors.To know what king of product if it is good or if its a must or it can benifits many people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100