Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 132. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
This question is not just as easy as we may know to answer it anyhow. It needs experience. From what I have experienced, most projects with products already make successful projects easily but what hurts most often is that they do not think about investors any more rather, they concentrate on their product. They don't even think about listing on exchange.
I think that we do not need to be naive, because any startup is created only in order to get the maximum profit from it. Of course, if the project is promising, then trading on the exchanges will bring a lot more profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
May 25, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
This question is not just as easy as we may know to answer it anyhow. It needs experience. From what I have experienced, most projects with products already make successful projects easily but what hurts most often is that they do not think about investors any more rather, they concentrate on their product. They don't even think about listing on exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
It is important if that project has any hope to last for years to come otherwise it will just be another scam coin that will end up dying not long into the market. A product is what makes a project legit because if they have something to offer that people can make use of, then there will always be demand for it in the market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
to work on service as delivering offers of option for future buyer and the occupation of token currency to helps with the manage of accounting of finance as the rise on growth with the shits on terms with the chart on running timelines with the market of exchange.
Activity: 150
May 25, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
I think the availability of the product proves the serious intentions of the company.  I advise investing in such companies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
May 25, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Definitely it’s the product that matters the most. I am not saying that idea behind the project does not matters, but most of the time the team developers just say anything and making high claims about their project. The authenticity of such claims is ensured by looking into their product. One must ensure that does their product seem to have the potential they are claiming to the public. In future there will just be the coins which provide actual utlity to its users rather than just fake promises and dates.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
I would not venture to invest in a company that does not have a product.  There is a great chance that this will be a scam project.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Yes the product is the main selling factor of a coin, as long as the product the coin is offering is poor then its almost a guarantee that the project will fail as there will be no proper use for it in the market,  good product on the other hand solves certain problems or improves a situation in the market making it attractive to the users hence success
Activity: 132
May 25, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
Yes product is important. If there is no product then they are just selling dreams. An ICO that has already a working product has an advantage over others that has not. But the success of the project depends on the team how they will manage and develop further their product.
Yes, this will speed up the process of the project and stimulate investors to some extent. We can see the strength of the team.
Activity: 263
May 25, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
this is the most important thing that can be in the project. the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 25, 2018, 03:20:24 AM
Good Product of an ICO is very important because buying
 token/coin without product is a wrong move or decision. Dont invest on ICO if there is no product to present you only wasting your money.
Activity: 205
May 25, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
I think it's not. There some successful projects which are productless. For example those exchanges which the whole idea is all virtual. Most of them last longer than those with products. So I think products aren't necessary at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
Of course it is! If the product of the ICO is good then it can attract more investors. The investors want that the product is always developing for them to fully secure that they will earn money from their investment.
Activity: 181
May 25, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
I believe that the availability of the product is important for the company.  I would not risk investing money in a company that does not have a product.
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
This issue is undoubtedly the most important issue. Assume that if you encounter an Apple iPhone project, you can shuttle between time and space. You will know that this product is more important than all other products. Of course, there is only one iPhone in the world. It is not necessarily the only value for the iPhone. Other brand values are also ideal.
Activity: 147
May 23, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
If the company does not have a product, then I would not advise risking and investing in ICO.  Most likely you will not get a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
Quite an interesting incentive system, which can help many to invest in profitable startaps.
Activity: 171
May 22, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
Of course it is important that the company had a ready product.  I do not advise you to risk and invest in a company without a product.
Activity: 66
May 21, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Definitely having a good product is important for a project. ICOs can gain more trust to it's members and can garner more attention to potential investors. Having a good product means having more investors, and both can gain profit hand in hand. With a strong product, I think success is definite.
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yea, it is very important. But for now, the main reason of successfully ICO is just a hype and manipulations and no one bother how project is strong and which problems ICO project want to solve. Everyone want to earn money. And it is frustrating.
The successful ICO is just the beginning. In order to get better development, it is necessary to have a qualified product to be launched into the market and carry out the operability of the inspection items.
Jump to: