Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 7. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
As a result, a product can help the ico because its benefits and benefits are great for investors and want to join companies the advantage of a project in the company that it increases the rating and trustworthy and view of a company because it knows big its assistance for members can avail of product avails at 50% or equal to half price on a product when they purchase and member of this company especially if an ico is such and has a product and is trusted or legit their company has the potential to raise their money in tokensale but still be careful with the fact that the admins will justify it to make sure it is legit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
The product is not a panacea, it is obvious that without a product the project has no opportunities for survival, however, even if the product is far from being necessary that the project will be successful, a good flexible team is the key to project success.

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Obviously it's significant for an ICO. For me I continually searching for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have at any rate Alpha or Demo variant of item before ICO beginning.

As a matter of fact, I consider most ICOs out there simply talk about their ideas with no item advancements, in the event that they truly need to make their ICO genuinely, they won't be that rush, they should take a shot at item first.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
ready-made projects are hard to say but anything preplanned shows how dedicated they are for their project. like if they have a lot of promotion plan or making a lot of ways to get people for their projects those can be real red flags as they are focusing on people rather then their projects but ignoring people completely is also not good. people should be like shareholders (not actually lol). but yeah that shows how serious they are in their project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Now I see that the finished product is very important for any project.
Because after all the failures, investors stopped investing their money in unfinished products.
I began to notice that the tokens of such companies where there is no finished product entering the stock exchange immediately fall in price.
Therefore, it is now better to launch companies when they already have a finished product or service.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
If the project today has a test version of the product, this is a super huge plus so that investors can see exactly where this project is seeking and how to use it properly. Therefore, my conclusion as a whole is completely understandable.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
The product is very important in the project.  In essence, this is the heart of the project.  Because it is in the product that investors invest their money.  As for me, the first thing you need to pay attention to is the product is price and quality.
Activity: 476
products in a project are one of the main things for investors, if the team behind their project works well and quality products are likely to be able to attract many investors to join them. Quality projects certainly produce big profits too.
But a good project is not so easy to make, and the product itself must also be qualitatively made and presented, and in general, it seems to me, projects are created in order to produce their own product in the future
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
products in a project are one of the main things for investors, if the team behind their project works well and quality products are likely to be able to attract many investors to join them. Quality projects certainly produce big profits too.
you say the obvious things. Of course, quality projects bring profit because they do their work and attract more people and investors to themselves, but the fact is that every quality project must constantly work on its development. It often happens that a project becomes quality and then dies.
Activity: 475
Yes ofcourse it will be a impact for investors to invest on the particular project,so once tokens dump they have an option they can used tokens in many ways just like yanu tokens it has a potential and power to control dump amd has a good product that we can pay in tokens for a service of yanu robot bartender's so it is a good product and now IEO is ongoing so it is a opportunity to have those tokens you can buy it on https://exmarkets.com/launchpad.
Activity: 378
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
This is very important because we know that the product itself will determine whether the project will run or not. because if the interest of the community towards the product is not large, it will be difficult to develop it to the next,many failed projects due to market acceptance of the product
I no longer think the product is an important thing at the moment because this is a time of too much risk, the market has too many scams and these projects really have all the information that investors want, it's very transparent and specific but its nature is a sophisticated fraud. And with such high-level fraud, investors were no longer interested in the project's products, they were only interested in listed plans and confirmation of that problem from exchanges, those are the criteria to identify a project worth investing now
Activity: 378
An already made product out there is  beneficial to a project and its progress. I mostly prefer investing in projects with products than the so much hyped projects with no product out there and just talking.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Of course, a project that has a finished product or a beta version has a weight advantage and says that the team has already invested a certain amount to release a product, ie such teams are not interested in deceiving their investors.
Activity: 392
I have never made a decision searching just for the product before. But in recent months I noticed that this is one of the main factors of investment
Now of course an important product , especially when there are very few products which are developed , I think the product is one of the most important values in the market and the team of course needs to be on top
Activity: 560
My answer is Yes ! The product should be the priority for any real project ,I am not talking about scammers - they want just your money.Some projects with good products are very famous and popular now - Etherium ,Binance coin,Storjcoin and etc.
Activity: 331
In my opinion, having a working product is extremely important . This is because it will give the investors some level of trust to invest in the project. And If all the things written in the WhitePaper could be implemented in real life, this will increase mass adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital money
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
This is very important because we know that the product itself will determine whether the project will run or not. because if the interest of the community towards the product is not large, it will be difficult to develop it to the next,many failed projects due to market acceptance of the product
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Obviously it's significant for an ICO. For me I continually in search for an ICO which contains some particular prerequisites, one of them is ICO ought to have in any event Alpha or Demo form of item before ICO beginning.

As a matter of fact, I consider most ICOs out there simply talk about their ideas with no item improvements, on the off chance that they truly need to make their ICO truly, they won't be that rush, they should chip away at item first.

With no genuine item or offering a project is not worthy of investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have never made a decision searching just for the product before. But in recent months I noticed that this is one of the main factors of investment

Some projects have products, but their products are a bad idea. Having just finished to bypass investors, I have searched many ICOs and encountered many such cases. You should choose carefully before investing
Pages:
Jump to: