Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 9. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 24, 2019, 11:41:20 AM
An idea isn't worth a lot. Showing that you have a functioning product demonstrates commitment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2019, 11:22:41 AM
Its good to the project to have an product it helps a lot specially on attracting investors to buy tokens from ICO of the project,This is also a assurance for investors to have the product so what ever happened on the tokens after listing they can use it on other way on the product so it will help a bounty projects to succeed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
April 24, 2019, 08:04:17 AM
What is clear is that the product of a project must be able to be accepted by the community and for that, every project in development must be easier for the community to accept because it will determine the future whether the project will run on schedule or not. because that will be the determinant
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 24, 2019, 06:42:27 AM
Yes of cause ICO projects with a working products always do well in the market because there is already an existing ecosystem for the coin to thrive on. What make a coin ever relevant in the market is it working product and adoption buy it users.

The presence of the product is like a guarantee that the project will continue to survive despite the market red conditions, besides the presence of the product is also an indication that the project is not a scam.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 06:35:46 AM
What I can say is that it can also be a proof for customers or investors, especially for ics that they have products for sale that are effective and help day-to-day activities for people who sell their products is not it just a matter of knowing that I have the same benefits for participating or selling the products I know because they have to sell them not only the income they get but also the discount that the sellers are already registering on their company so I can say they like double their income because they also get commission and token members who have joined or registered with companies or ico so they can tell if good products have ico.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 06:34:38 AM
For me its definitely yes. Because product outcome of an ico project can make the coin popular and recognize by some of the markets and by this it could be a reason that the coin can have a good starting price and definitely can give a good price for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 24, 2019, 06:34:08 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

so the product is of course very important. at first i thought you were questioning it Cheesy
but this is only about whether the product has to be finished at ico. this is of course not the case because ico is only the financing round for the project. but often only good ideas and nice dreams are sold. without it ever being implemented.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 24, 2019, 06:18:01 AM
Everyone agrees that product is very important in a Crypto project. But the sad truth is that having a product is not enough in this age of cryptocurrency. The team must be ready to make reasonable marketing efforts giving their team something to FOMO about. Sure there are other areas apart from marketing. Any crypto project today that want to bank on having a product and do nothing else will ultimately FAIL
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 24, 2019, 05:12:53 AM
The product is the most important for investment. I believe that before opening the ICO, the project organizers should take care of the presentation of their product and explain all the nuances. In another case, the project does not need to invest and spend your time and money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 22, 2019, 04:03:01 PM
I think and I know that product is very important in any project, with real and valuable product the project actracts investors faster.
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 03:30:41 PM
Yes of cause ICO projects with a working products always do well in the market because there is already an existing ecosystem for the coin to thrive on. What make a coin ever relevant in the market is it working product and adoption buy it users.

Yean, recently an ICO project, which was exactly 2 years ago call is Comos, was listed on some large exchange. And its price is x45 times, which is why I think the product is very important to the project
Merit: 101
April 22, 2019, 03:25:46 PM
Of course, the finished product is important for the ICO project - it inspires confidence in investors, but in most cases ICO does to raise money for the finished product Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 22, 2019, 03:24:20 PM
Activity: 714
April 22, 2019, 03:12:16 PM
Sure! Product is most important part of project. But unfortunely price makes not only by product, but trend makes it and hype. But if product real - project has a long term oportunity.
Activity: 442
April 22, 2019, 03:03:40 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Each project needs to be studied in detail before taking any action. The finished product presented by ICO undoubtedly has a positive result on the further promotion of the project.  Investors can see the work of the project team, it greatly simplifies the selection.  If the proposed product is in demand and refined, the probability that the company is successful increases.
Activity: 491
April 22, 2019, 02:15:33 PM
The product for the project is the result of a difficult job.  Accordingly, the product is the most important thing that can be in the project.  And it is exactly the product that is worth attaching its own affections.
Activity: 539
April 22, 2019, 02:04:06 PM
Yes, The product is important to the project without product the project is useless, some of the ICO out there is nothing product its hard to raise money on ICO if the product is not ready actually product is the main purpose for having a project without this you will not able to establish project and if project are establish without product this is a scam project.

I totally agree with you. I believe that the product in the project plays a key role and that without a product the project is doomed to rule. Well, when there is excitement and the price rises on emotions, but this will all be bent quickly.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 22, 2019, 01:25:12 PM
In my opinion, if there is a finished product, this is an additional advantage for the project, but it is important what kind of product is created and for what purposes. If this is some useless thing, then this does not give any advantages to the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
A lot of these projects at the top of the charts don't even have real products.  Its purely speculation and hype at this point in time.
Many top coins on the market have not just got there, many for the market do a lot, for example, ETH has no real product, but it produces tokens that develop the cryptocurrency
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 12:52:16 PM
A lot of these projects at the top of the charts don't even have real products.  Its purely speculation and hype at this point in time.
Pages:
Jump to: