Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 81. (Read 225007 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
I think that the product is very important for investors . It gives more confidence for investment .
Activity: 40
August 04, 2018, 08:04:51 PM
The genuine evaluation of the item itself is additionally vital. The advanced objectives that put at the wellspring of the ICO frequently have no genuine esteem, and are essentially misleading.
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

An already made product is the most important thing to be available for an ICO project. It will give the investors confidence to support such a project the more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
I strongly support the concept that the product is very important for a project in a long run. Product is what some investors want to look for. Where in the target market needed the most is a visible product which is useful in the daily bases.
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Yes, i mean every project started for one reason is that make a product right?  Tongue
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
August 04, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Yeah, for sure the product is important for any project. And even more important than a working product is the purpose behind that product. Any project's fate will be dependent on how much useful it is to people in general. Chances of success of any project will increase if the product solves any existing problems.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 04, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
I think that answer on this is pretty obivous. Yourself would invest in such project without product? Wink I dont think so.
But it is really hard to find some good project, because many projects (ICOs) are just promising ano real progress.

Activity: 462
August 04, 2018, 03:27:55 AM
If the company does not have a product, then there is a very good chance that this will be a fraudulent project, I am sure no investors will come.
Activity: 209
August 03, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes, I also believe its very important. because many investors are attracting to the ICO projects which have already working product than having planned products. Having already working product able to increase the trust and the value of the project. That kind of ICOs has huge potential than others. But you must consider many other options with the working product. It's only a good point to choose a good project. When someone considering all other important facts with the working product, he will find good ICO.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
I agree, the chance of failure, and ICO running away with the money, looks much smaller, if they have created an MVP at least.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 12:49:30 PM
The product will make the project has a value on the exchange. investors will assess how the project works and see what products the project is developing.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 03, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
it should be very important in a project, the fundamental factor is the product itself that must be interesting. and also teamwork must be solid to support. thereby making many investors interested. thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
August 03, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
I would be very worrisome about investing in a token project that didn't at least have a MVP (minimum viable product). Don't invest in vaporware!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 03, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
Of course the product is important for the company.  If you invest in a company without a product, then you are very much at risk.
yes if I personally directly retreat aja gan, because there is no targeted project, why we should follow the participation in it, because in addition to projects that do not have the product then there are other projects that have the product.
Activity: 138
August 03, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
Of course the product is important for the company.  If you invest in a company without a product, then you are very much at risk.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
For the long term of course the product is very important, with the presence of the product then as a measure to be able to keep the project running, the best example is PundiX, they market a product that can be accepted by the public so as to make the token value continues to rise.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Product availability reflects the fact that we are not investing in a startup, and in a ready-made business that has something behind it and will not exactly be a fraud.
Activity: 448
August 03, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
The product is part of the project, in my understanding it is so and if the product does not, then the project seems to me not full, so I think that it's all in the product, as soon as the project has a product, it becomes interesting.
Activity: 38
August 03, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Most investors look for ICOs or projects that already has a good working product before investing and having a good product means your project is successful. Also it can attract more people to trust to one project when they saw a good product.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
I think a product is a main part of ICO because without product it is not ICO. I noticed that the coolest ICO in which the product is associated with a blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: