Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 82. (Read 225007 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Hi. Yes, of course..how can a project earn if you are not selling a product even services are also a product. You are selling your expertise in doing something that others can't do. That is why some investors join in a project in replace of selling their product. That is why in choosing a project, determine first their product if it is in line with their project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
My answer is also yes. Grin Grin
If the team has a good product before ICO, I think there is a good chance that this project will succeed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 02, 2018, 10:01:13 PM
yes i think it is very important because is the product is ready, investor can more trust and confident to invest in the project, and so with the buyer
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
The project is as much as important as the community. And the product adds the attraction of the project to convince investors. The more people try the product and see its importance and use, the more they want to invest if they get interested with it. Let's admit, we as customer also gets attracted with products we see in department stores which was tested by promoters and us ourselves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 09:51:12 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

It depends on a circumstances, when the ico has a solid team but has no product yet, due to many reasons that still they can't afford to make it with their own funds, the community will participate gladly to their ico. But still that depends on the team members that has a solid track. But it is way more good if the ico project has already have a working product. It could attract more investors.
Activity: 108
August 02, 2018, 07:27:01 PM
In my opinion ready-made product is a big advantage and it gives a project much better chances to succeed. Anyway it's only one of the factors. You also have to analyze their team, their further plans, also it is very important to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
The product will determine the future of a project. If a project works, it can not create any product. That project will soon die. If the project has a good product. Serving the community. That project will succeed. Take a look at the coin top coinmarket. All things have very good products for them
Activity: 86
August 02, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
What can be more important than product ? If the product is not important, than I don't know what will be. Doesn't matter if the product is in already working stage or just preparing. This is the one and the most important thing for the whole project.
Activity: 236
August 02, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
 I don't seem that any real product is necessary to catch people. The money is the the most desirable product that people want to get. But because the programs can not give it, then there is no need for something else.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
If from my own view as a connoisseur of the project. Of course the product is important. Because of the existence of a real product, we can feel its benefits, then the project will be more valuable. So there will be many people interested in the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
product and idea are some of the key factors in a successful project. because if there is no good idea, then there is no point in the project
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Definitely number 1 thing. If they do not have working app, you are gambling with possibility they will never figure out how to make it happen.

But there were projects who didnt have working product and yet they manged to figure it out once they got funding.... but that I would say is purely coincidental. So yes working product at least MVP is a must. My research on 120 ICOs showed that only 22 out of 120 projects had a minimum viable product in place when they launched their ICO. Quite alarming don;t you think? In a real world they could forget about any type of funding.... maybe  feasibility study grant from the government up to 50,000 USD, but that would be it. And yet they raise millions of dollars.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.
Activity: 234
August 02, 2018, 05:24:55 AM
If the organizers of ICO do not even have a demo version of the product, then I do not pay attention to the project. Most likely these people want to take money and disappear forever.
Activity: 55
August 01, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
Yes it is important, It is an indication that the team can at least delivery a product, giving investors more than just a bunch of papers (white paper)., so cash is only needed for further development of the prototype.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
Having a finished product is important for the project, but if the project is expensive and it will benefit society, but it requires investments for further development, then I think it is worth investing in such a project, for example, the study of genetics requires a lot of money.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 01, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Having a working is important, it shows the community a peak into what the final product will look like and shows the teams dedication to the project and not just releasing a mouth watering Whitepaper with no plans for development.
Activity: 263
August 01, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
I think product is important but more important how the team can do business process, how they can sell(product on market, information in media etc.) and how they can do their financial plan.

Oh I don't agree with you. If there is a product, then it shows that the team can do business. You say that team only has to do a good planning. Actually, it sound kinda weird from you
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
I think product is important but more important how the team can do business process, how they can sell(product on market, information in media etc.) and how they can do their financial plan.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
The product is the ultimate goal of ICO. A successful ICO can raise enough funds to better develop products. The same good product can make ICO investors get rich returns,they are interacting.
Activity: 132
August 01, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Capital YES. The product of the project will be of help to know what the team are capable off and also help the project interms of makongnfindings for futures .
Pages:
Jump to: