Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 14. (Read 10145 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Yes, of course life is beautiful if we can interpret our life with good things according to our life purpose.
Activity: 12
April 24, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

I am atheist.. i dont believe in god
Activity: 17
April 24, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
This life is conducive to me now, but instead many people have a terrible experience with them thinking, I think the world is growing but there are still many poor people show that the globe Not developed to the level that people want.
Activity: 11
April 24, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
life is beautiful if you can be grateful, for example. someone who is very rich but also he has a mountain of debt, is he happy? definitely not!
different from the poor but he is good at sufficient life and have no debt at all, of course they can be happy with the way
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 07:47:45 PM
Yes really my life is beautiful
Activity: 21
April 23, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Life is beautiful for optimistic people, for a pessimist no. All the best.
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
Life is still beautiful even though I have many problems that seems to be endless. I still want to live with all my heartaches and heartbreaks.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
Yes, life is really beautiful despite all struggles because we are happier when we overcome difficulties and our life becomes easier. Struggling makes us stronger and does not depreciate the beauty of life
Activity: 38
April 23, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
I don't know really, life is very complex  Undecided
Life is very much beautiful. God has given us life to celebrate His blessings and all the things He has done. Yes, there may be times that we think life is not beautiful due to the problems that come on our way but we should always keep in mind that these problems are the things that make us stronger than we were before and we're more than ready to face anything and we're willing to do anything to make life beautiful since life is the most beautiful blessing that God has given us.
I agree life is beautiful, of course there are difficulties , but it wouldn't be so beautiful if everything in it was perfect...
Activity: 42
April 23, 2018, 05:26:26 AM
I think life is beautiful, but also complicated
Life is beautiful if you want to see it perfectly...It all depends on you, on your mood and desire to see good things every day.
Activity: 2
April 23, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
I see the beauty of life in summer weather. in winter life stops. in this I find beauty in my life.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
I guess depends where you born and in which conditions but for me, yes it's really beautiful
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 03:05:48 AM
depending on him.
No one has no problems, everyone must have a problem.
Live naturally, follow all the plots, it will find the beautiful of life
yes the life really beautiful
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
100%

Even the wort life in the world is beautiful, comparing to no-life..
Activity: 16
April 23, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
It depends on your age
Activity: 24
April 22, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
Is life really beautiful? depending on who lived it, I think personally very beautiful life. because I run it with gratitude and patience.
Activity: 9
April 22, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Life would be beautiful if there's no struggle's and problems.. For me life is beautiful because i experienced the things that the world's offer us, not all but some. Life is nothing without family, love and peace to each other.  Grin
Activity: 40
April 22, 2018, 12:46:48 PM
Hidup indah atau ...itu tergantung kita...kalau kita sopan...ramah....penuh senyum..di jamin hidup akan trasa indah..kalu sbalik nya..kita suka rusuh..suka bikin onar gak bisa jaga mulut...pasti hidup kita akan susah...
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
To enjoy life, to live well on the best path, life is really colorful.
Activity: 44
April 17, 2018, 12:56:30 AM
life is beautiful in my opinion, if we live with pleasure, without thinking things that harm ourselves, because life is an option.
Pages:
Jump to: