Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 11. (Read 10147 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
I think life is beautiful, because so many beautiful things in this world.
Activity: 8
May 29, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
Life is a favour.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
May 29, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
Yes it is for certain. Though this varies from person to person depending upon how he/she looks at it. We have all the freedom to do what we think ia good for us. And this makes our lives beautiful.
Activity: 20
May 29, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
Life is really beautiful especially when you are a crypto investor
Activity: 15
May 29, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
Life being beautiful really just depends on perspective and your situation
Activity: 1568
May 29, 2018, 07:48:05 AM
I dont think that the life can be very easy for any person, there are much difficulties in real life, where you have to take care of the family, job etc and if you have money then it can beautiful otherwise it is very hard to survive with limited things, the life is the name of struggling for middle class or lower class person.
Activity: 167
May 29, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
Of course, it is.. God gave us life for us to enjoy it. As they say, life is beautiful as long as you live. Obstacles and struggles in life are part of it; it would be boring if theres no such things. So, don't stress yourself in thinking how hard life is.. Instead, live your life to the fullest! Do the things you didn't do yet.. Visit the place you wanna visit. Go out in your comfort zone! Stop thinking what people will say to you; it's your life anyway! YOLO Grin
Activity: 66
May 29, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
it depends how we enjoy life, there are times when life is very difficult until we forget the beautiful things, but sometimes life has a very beautiful meaning
a lot of secrets that must be learned in this world, not just doing little things but doing something new.
believe in god is necessary
Activity: 51
May 29, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
Yes, my life is beautiful.
Activity: 104
May 29, 2018, 02:28:47 AM
I agree with you that people who believe and give thanks to God and their goals are achieved say life is Beautiful, for people who do not achieve their goals or hurt will say another. The facts prove many people who commit suicide in this world. Because they live very painfully. Although people who commit suicide are sometimes wealthy, it is because they do not give thanks to God and think life is torture, so they choose to die.
Activity: 28
May 29, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
yes, of course. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 3
May 27, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
Жизнь пpeкpacнa для cильныx людeй, для ocтaльныx пpocтo выживaниe.
Activity: 80
May 27, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
Life is really beautiful.But it will depend on the ability of person to handle the situations of life. We have to try make our lives beautiful.
Activity: 19
May 27, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
Well depending on the situation one is in, I believe God created the world in a beautiful way
Activity: 98
May 27, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
I guess your life isn't beautiful if you live in slums.
Also those in high societies that have loads of money don't have beautiful lives also.
Being somewhere in the middle is the best.
Activity: 14
May 27, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
To me life is beautiful. You need to create your own happiness to make life beautiful for you. Your happiness in this life depends on you and not in anybody. Life is beautiful if you want it beautiful for you.
Activity: 90
May 27, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

YES. Life is beatiful and should especially be more so for those whp are struggling with life. Because life is like a circle. Sometimea you're and sometimes you're down. So, if you are experiencing struggle right now, know that you will definitely be rewarded for it.

Life is beautiful because you can do and experience so many good things in life.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
Reminding yourself that life is beautiful helps to improve the quality of your life and those you come into contact every day. It also helps you to take a stand and go into battle for the things you believe in and make changes in our world. Be brave, be connected, but also be present. Life really is beautiful.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
Life is beautiful enough for people who have at least something to love.
Activity: 62
May 23, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
I think Sometimes beautiful , sometimes bad. Life is really difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: