Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 46. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 351
July 07, 2017, 01:52:24 PM
    Just see the good side and the positive outputs and outcomes of your life, there you can see how beautiful life is. If you think about those negative sides, just keep in mind life is an adventure, those experiences will made you become stronger made you realize what are your priorities, weakness and strengths.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
July 07, 2017, 01:21:24 PM
I don't know really, life is very complex  Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 07, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
Hmm, life is beautiful because life is choice Smiley
Our life, must have a clear purpose.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 07, 2017, 10:55:17 AM
 We are the one who give colors into our life. We accept and pass all the struggles and challenges come to us.
The beauty of life can see on how we survive everyday and enjoying every moment that we are alive.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 07, 2017, 08:55:26 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

So you basically posted to say you are a gullible idiot?  Good for you, fool.   Undecided

Well thank you sir for your deep understanding. It is just my opinion. If you can't understand it well that's not my problem anymore.

That is the typical religious response.

"If you won't be brainwashed I will ignore you"

LOOK - brainwashed idiots like you are not welcome on this forum.  You can scam and just "pray for forgiveness".  Your religion says you will absolved of all wrongdoing.

Activity: 182
July 07, 2017, 08:40:07 AM
Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

So you basically posted to say you are a gullible idiot?  Good for you, fool.   Undecided

Well thank you sir for your deep understanding. It is just my opinion. If you can't understand it well that's not my problem anymore.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 07, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
July 07, 2017, 08:31:44 AM
I don't believe in God, but also believe that life is beautiful. Each of us is architect of his own happiness. No God can change your life. When you understand this you will be easier to live.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2017, 08:23:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: