Pages:
Author

Topic: Is really life is beautiful? - page 38. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 02:19:14 AM
life is beautiful if you enjoy your life.
there's something that we can't achieve or we can't buy.
you get what you need for your life,not what you want, and if you accept that your life is really beautifull.
so enjoy it, because you live here,now,present.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 01:14:53 AM
No matter what struggles i encounter in my life ill still believe that life is truly beautiful..
Life is God's greatest gift for us, if we encounter problems in our life it doesnt decreases how beautiful it is...
But intead these are just trials in order to make us stronger...
Every time we conquered these problems we will feel a lot better...
Making life more beautiful...
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 13, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
yes its really beautiful , because we just gave only one life to live in this world , so what ever it will be life must be always beautiful , with or without any problems , struggles.. we will just continue living , life will continue to be beautiful if we live happy and no regrets ,, let us just live our life to fullest.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Yes. Without struggle nothing would've meant anything
Activity: 145
August 12, 2017, 04:10:33 AM
Life is indeed beautiful depending on who run, if we who run it enjoi will feel beautiful, we have to run in a relaxed and have positive mind, it will feel beautiful and calm, and always try to god
Activity: 165
August 12, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
for some people life is really beautiful and some might say, life is nothing but sage of thrones
Activity: 686
August 11, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
Yes, life is beautiful. If you see,hear,smell,taste,touch, and feel the god's creation, you will definitely say that the life is so beautiful.Life is beautiful,but it depends on how you feel in your life.

I agree but Life is beautiful because you think about something beautiful is not a bad thing.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2017, 11:00:51 PM
Yes, life is beautiful. If you see,hear,smell,taste,touch, and feel the god's creation, you will definitely say that the life is so beautiful.Life is beautiful,but it depends on how you feel in your life.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 11, 2017, 10:21:01 PM
It depends on how you will define a beautiful life. If the meaning of beautiful life to you is to have a luxurious car, house and lot, brand new cell phone etc. then that is how your life become beautiful. But if the meaning of beautiful life to you is to have a happy family, stable job and earnings, to help other people then that is how your life become beautiful. What I mean is every person have their own meaning of life, have their of perspective when in life.
Activity: 138
August 10, 2017, 06:44:02 AM
In fact, life is very beautiful, you just need to look around to see all its beauty. Many people are now too inactive and fixated on their work and because of this they can not discern the real beauty of life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
August 10, 2017, 06:07:54 AM
Yes, because there are plenty ways on how you keep your life happy, and this activities will give you an idea or it will open your real you and you will realize that life is good.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
August 09, 2017, 03:58:59 AM
Not all life is beautiful, there must be a twist of life will not always run smoothly, we are always tested with life, how we respond only, if we always feel happy and no load of life, I think your life is beautiful.
Activity: 200
August 09, 2017, 03:54:42 AM
Life is really beautiful, but for balance there must be some difficulties that help us to develop and improve the quality of our life so that later it would be more pleasant to enjoy our work.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 09, 2017, 03:20:48 AM
Well, as I am at maybe the worst period of my life it is hard to say. I still believe that life is beautful. If it is not then life's beauty is in that we do not know what is awaiting for us tomorrow. We should see only nice things but sometimes we are not able to do that. Then we need to stay confident that the beauty in life exist even we can not feel or touch it.

When you feel down as in the world is totally against you, still look at the bright side. You still get to see the marvelous of the world. If you are a problematic person then those problems will truly chase you. If there is a problem, try to laughed it out, clearing your mind, and feeling refreshed is the first thing you should do, so that you can solve your problem. Don't face your problem with sad ideas/thoughts, it will truly drag you down.
staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
August 09, 2017, 02:08:12 AM
for me yes. living in is world is a gods gift. . . we our lucky  that we our here .even its full of problem pain. its a part of life part of being human even we have mistake that will never forget we learn from it. so am happy being here. and we are always find happiness.and keep achieving goals
Activity: 182
August 08, 2017, 03:18:57 PM
life is only beautiful if you have a lot of btc  Cool
Activity: 412
August 08, 2017, 02:12:16 PM
Well, as I am at maybe the worst period of my life it is hard to say. I still believe that life is beautful. If it is not then life's beauty is in that we do not know what is awaiting for us tomorrow. We should see only nice things but sometimes we are not able to do that. Then we need to stay confident that the beauty in life exist even we can not feel or touch it.
Try to look for beauty in simple. For example the leaves turn.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
August 08, 2017, 01:48:54 PM
Activity: 17
August 08, 2017, 12:47:39 PM
Life is wonderful, you just need to know how to use your time.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
Depends on you, on how you will look it in your eyes. Life is mysterious and challenging.
Pages:
Jump to: