Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 15. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 02:34:14 PM
It's Very bad, some Country abuse in their taxes, specially those ones from South America. I know that if it get regulated the taxes will be very high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 12, 2019, 02:30:42 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Regulation of cryptocurrency has both positive and negative effects. From positive it is certainly attracting new large investors who want to work only within the law. From here the big growth of the market! Of the negative ones, I still think that in this case the government may begin to levy taxes on major operations.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 12, 2019, 01:15:28 PM
The governments of Korea and Japan have issued separate regulations for crypto. And making it legally accepted in these countries, it is also used quite commonly in payments, especially in Japan. Other countries can also apply and do so
Nevertheless, Japan and Korea are not nations that have strictest management on crypto currencies. The USA is the country which has strictest management on crypto, within the last two years. They have strict rules on crypto currencies, and recent months ask for lots of things on private coins. That kind of management somehow prevents USA-based crypto exchanges become less competitive than others around the globe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 116
July 11, 2019, 05:45:58 AM
I think all cryptocurrencies will not be able to regulate. Regulators can only control the transfer of Fiat-Crypto, no more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
July 11, 2019, 05:40:20 AM
The involvement of government will be advantageous in some area, such as curbing scam ICOs, Manipulations etc. But, on the other hand the main reason of Blockchain technology will be affected, which  is "Decentralization". 
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
July 11, 2019, 04:01:05 AM
I don't know what to say in this situation because with the original purpose cryptocurrency was created was to be free from regulation and the government giving conditions.  But looking at it the other way round, I think regulation is inevitable
when crypto will be used in a country of course regulation will be used and it becomes important to protect the existing crypto community. not only companies that are highly insulated. users will benefit from this regulation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 11, 2019, 03:58:59 AM
I am always in favour of bringing regulations in place so as to make the crypto market much stronger and stable. Many people hold different views about regulations. Some of them fear that regulations would have negative impacts on the market. But in my view, regulations will have a good and positive impact on the market in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 11, 2019, 03:57:42 AM
I don't know what to say in this situation because with the original purpose cryptocurrency was created was to be free from regulation and the government giving conditions.  But looking at it the other way round, I think regulation is inevitable
copper member
Activity: 462
July 11, 2019, 03:41:44 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

with the current situation of things in the cryptocurrency industry,  I would vote for regulation to help scrub out the bad ones in this Industry. Although cryptocurrency is not the only place we see corruption, but if nothing is done about it, it will be difficult to be in cryptocurrency
Activity: 896
July 11, 2019, 03:39:50 AM
there is a good side and a bad side if the government properly regulates the crypto industry. the good side is that we will be protected by the government because it has entered into law. the downside is that in addition to paying taxes, the identity that is used must be truly accountable. because if it has been legalized by the government, there must be rules that apply and there are laws that incorporate it.
taxes and others I think is indeed a necessity that might be managed by the government. but the impact of this regulation will be very important for the development of crypto in a country. taxes may not be directly received by us as users or asset owners. perhaps in terms of trade and transfer costs which would be more expensive as a form of tax requested by the government.
Activity: 118
July 11, 2019, 03:33:23 AM
Regulations mainly and originally implemented and required by local governments and local law-makers. However, in general it is obviously good for new investors, whom are lack of knowledge and skills to discover and avoid scam projects or scam exchanges. Such local law regulations might help them to avoid losses from their stupid decisions. Anyway, governments can not help them to avoid losses from their investments and they will have to be responsible for their decisions after all.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 11, 2019, 03:22:19 AM

there is a good side and a bad side if the government properly regulates the crypto industry. the good side is that we will be protected by the government because it has entered into law. the downside is that in addition to paying taxes, the identity that is used must be truly accountable. because if it has been legalized by the government, there must be rules that apply and there are laws that incorporate it.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
July 10, 2019, 10:58:35 AM

Why is crypto attractive to investors and why is it the trend of the world? Do you know why ?
because it is not subject to regulations. Anyone can own and use it as them like.
It can split small, extremely small, can carry crypto everywhere with just one mobile device, and in extremely large numbers without being controlled.
And now you want to have regulation for crypto?  then it will be like paper money.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 10, 2019, 10:28:56 AM
For me, many people have abused the decentralized nature of blockchain, hence regulations are essential for mainstream adoption to happen, if ever it will come. Regulations have its bad sides also, but the good sides are better off. Scams will be reduced to a great extent and adoption will come. Most governments are just trying to protect the interest of their citizens.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 10, 2019, 10:13:16 AM
it's good or bad depending on who judges it.
For example, for spam and cheater people, the rules are really annoying, they don't like it.

The government cannot control the blockchain, where regulations are not imposed, crime of money laundering and property hijacking cannot be controlled.

Good or bad is because of their purpose
something definitely requires regulation. if there are those who do not carry out regulations there will be no control. this market is like that, and moves based on market demand only. there is no regulation that controls. the government will definitely determine the regulation for crypto if there are large companies that want to request support from the government.
Activity: 317
https://leasehold.io/
July 10, 2019, 10:07:07 AM
it's good or bad depending on who judges it.
For example, for spam and cheater people, the rules are really annoying, they don't like it.

The government cannot control the blockchain, where regulations are not imposed, crime of money laundering and property hijacking cannot be controlled.

Good or bad is because of their purpose
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
July 10, 2019, 07:30:21 AM
I think regulation of cryptocurrency is good for everyone because many of countries in which crypto has not regulated yet now and most of people who believe in crypto they are very dissapointed.
Well if they will regulate it I am sure people will not support it as crypto currency is independent and after regulation government will put their nose in rise and fall of crypto currency, so for me it is not good to become regular but it is also reality that after watching such amazing growth of crypto currency government are interested to regulate it for people.
Activity: 756
July 09, 2019, 12:50:07 PM
of course there is good and bad, the good thing is that if crypto is regulated, crypto will be recognized by the government, and chances are that crypto prices will be stable, but badly, if crypto is stable, people will be less interested in investing
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 09, 2019, 12:26:20 PM

I think it should be right for the government to regulate a regulation on cryptocurrency like stock market regulation,Coupled with the existence of these regulations will certainly minimize fake altcoin and fake investors
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 09, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
It's two sided, regulation looks good from one side and bad from another. Yes regulation with regards to containing all these raging scammers that abound in the crypto space is good, especially bringing down the hammer on those who's aims are to fleece investors however having this regulation can easily bring other "negatives" and as a community we must all weigh the consequence(s) of our collective decision(s).
Pages:
Jump to: