Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 2. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 256
December 09, 2019, 01:35:46 PM
Seems like we have majority of cryptocurrency users backing regulation if you take a poll from this thread. I equally subscribe to full regulation as long as it doesn't eliminate the existence of digital assets and doesn't fully control the centralisation. Fact is, regulation will bring more order and progress needed in crypto right now
correct, regulation is something that must be applied in this industry, because with regulations that are applied of course it will make a better future with more neatly arranged and also, with regulations will at least make it easier for investors to invest more comfortably and safely because this industry is indeed need to have centralized management so that changes can be done better and of course for a better security
but if there is centralized management, this might not happen here because the crypto space is free and cannot be controlled by institutions or individuals. maybe the existing regulation should focus more on the quality level of the developer because the problems that occur are mostly from failed developments
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
December 09, 2019, 01:35:29 PM
Seems like we have majority of cryptocurrency users backing regulation if you take a poll from this thread. I equally subscribe to full regulation as long as it doesn't eliminate the existence of digital assets and doesn't fully control the centralisation. Fact is, regulation will bring more order and progress needed in crypto right now
correct, regulation is something that must be applied in this industry, because with regulations that are applied of course it will make a better future with more neatly arranged and also, with regulations will at least make it easier for investors to invest more comfortably and safely because this industry is indeed need to have centralized management so that changes can be done better and of course for a better security

yes, in accordance with other opinions that regulation is very important in this cryptoqurrency industry. at least with the regulation can handle several problems, especially the fraud project. if regulations can be applied it may reduce project fraud or increase public confidence again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 09, 2019, 01:29:10 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
December 09, 2019, 01:20:58 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
December 09, 2019, 01:12:05 PM
I support. Regulation will facilitate the work with cryptocurrency. The investor will be protected. Of course, anonymity will become more transparent. But who has nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
December 09, 2019, 01:05:43 PM
It all depends on your point of you and your expectations from the industry. If the most valuable thing is anonymity, then regulations is clearly a very bad thing. But if you want to free crypto space from scammers, there is no other way besides integrating hard regulations.
I support of your opinion. Although regulations are always bad for crypto  but i think some basic sides in crypto world needs hard regulations.; so that scams and illegal activites can not enter.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 09, 2019, 12:02:34 PM
Yes regulation will be a good thing in the long run. regulate the building up of public industry beliefs and that will lead to mass adoption. Rules are very good thing. We should obey the rules.
Activity: 62
December 09, 2019, 11:55:33 AM
I also think like you, regulation will be good for the cryptocurrency industry even in the future and now. Electronic industry regulations should be carefully adjusted.  Smiley
Activity: 28
December 09, 2019, 11:26:16 AM
I heard about the Swiss project Sygnum, which is a cryptocurrency bank, and they stated that their goal is to help the industry develop the adoption of digital assets. Switzerland shows the world a good example of how to work with crypto assets in a completely legal and cost-effective way. This is good for Europe, it can be borrowed for other countries. Regulation should be if we do not want to be left alone among scammers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 09, 2019, 11:25:25 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

in my opinion regulation is very good if applied to cryptocurency because with the regulation all crypto users will feel more secure and comfortable. and now many countries have made regulations regarding the use of cryptocurency. because this regulation is very important for state finance so regulation is very important to be made by every country that has many cryptocurency users.

Well in any aspect and in every decision of the government there is always good advantage and disadvantage, so we just need to embrace it and let the government do their job, if they will require taxes, KYC to every exchange and so on, so we have nothing to do with it but to follow as they knows best and this is for our own safety and security so let us understand them.
Embracing all the decisions of government is not smart at all. If people will not resist their wrong decisions then I am afraid these authorities won’t fear in robbing all the assets from innocent citizens. A man must have full awareness of his rights and fight for them in case of compromise. That is what freedom is about. They know best and that is why they don't let people have the best.
Merit: 251
December 08, 2019, 01:44:41 PM
I believe that the legal regulation of cryptocurrencies is necessary. It is necessary to protect every investor who invests in cryptocurrencies. And also to open free circulation of cryptocurrencies in various sectors of the economy. This requires regulation. This will give the development of cryptocurrency in many countries of the world.
What is the point of having decentralization and anonymity if at the end we will have to regulate these coins? Bitcoin is cherished by most tech guys due to its decentralized and free nature. No one can control it or peek at amounts of holders. This is what distinguishes a good currency and asset from a poor one. No one on the digital coin market is willing to give up on his privacy and freedom of control over money. Bitcoin has already touched a huge market cap without regulation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 08, 2019, 04:06:28 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

in my opinion regulation is very good if applied to cryptocurency because with the regulation all crypto users will feel more secure and comfortable. and now many countries have made regulations regarding the use of cryptocurency. because this regulation is very important for state finance so regulation is very important to be made by every country that has many cryptocurency users.

Well in any aspect and in every decision of the government there is always good advantage and disadvantage, so we just need to embrace it and let the government do their job, if they will require taxes, KYC to every exchange and so on, so we have nothing to do with it but to follow as they knows best and this is for our own safety and security so let us understand them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
December 08, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2019, 03:19:44 AM
I agree that the market needs large investors and in order to attract them it is necessary to regulate cryptocurrencies. When the government introduces ways to regulate cryptocurrencies, investors will be protected from fraud and without huge risks will be able to invest in blockchain startups.
Regulations are already creeping in gradually, take for instance the case with Germany which will grant some banks license to deal on crypto as from next year with proper regulations. Talking about big investors, some already have crypto holdings unless probably you mean to attract more big investors. People keep mentioning only the good sides of regulations, it also has its cons. However, all round since we want crypto mainstream adoption to be a reality in future, regulations are necessary to attain this.
Of course, there is no way for the cryptocurrencies to be spread around the world if there will be no regulation. I don't think that there is a cons for the cryptocurrencies if there is a regulation because it is more into pros because of the adaption that might happen if the regulation will be executed and if the cryptocurrencies are approved to penetrate the traditional markets.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 09:56:57 PM
I'm personally of the opinion that we need some level of regulation in the cryptocurrency industry. The reason why we have several issue of scam projects and negative news is because this unscrupulous individuals believe they can get away with whatever they do. Regulations would contribute to the achievement of the mass adoption of cryptocurrency as there would be increase in level of trust individuals have on the industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
December 07, 2019, 05:00:38 PM
Those who want to regulate the crypto market should be sincere. The aim should not be to take taxes from this work. The Bitcoin ecosystem offers an alternative to the existing currency scheme. I don't think the great states will accept this right away.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 04:17:27 PM
The main purpose of creating cryptocurrencies is to promote decentralization across the world, if Cryptocurrency is regulated it will defy the purpose of decentralization
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
December 07, 2019, 01:12:57 PM
I agree that the market needs large investors and in order to attract them it is necessary to regulate cryptocurrencies. When the government introduces ways to regulate cryptocurrencies, investors will be protected from fraud and without huge risks will be able to invest in blockchain startups.
Regulations are already creeping in gradually, take for instance the case with Germany which will grant some banks license to deal on crypto as from next year with proper regulations. Talking about big investors, some already have crypto holdings unless probably you mean to attract more big investors. People keep mentioning only the good sides of regulations, it also has its cons. However, all round since we want crypto mainstream adoption to be a reality in future, regulations are necessary to attain this.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 07, 2019, 01:01:39 PM
Regulations can do a great support for the crypto community, it will bring the crypto holders and traders to the mainstream and it can be used in the development of the society. Regulations will also bring more people into the crypto as they will start to explore this world.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 07, 2019, 11:42:46 AM
I think regulations are necessary. because unfortunately legal transactions cannot be made in many countries. if the regulation is brought with tools such as tax, I think it will become more legal.
Pages:
Jump to: