Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 21. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 26, 2018, 06:45:12 PM
Ripple price as of now is less than $2 and I think it will increase more in the next few months,  but The prediction of 10k dollars for each  ripple by the year of 2020 . Maybe the price of the ripple in that year will be hundreds dollars or thousands dollars but not in the ten thiusands dollars.  Yes ripple have potential coin but this is not big because the price is very cheap. Everything is possible to happen maybe we see the price become decrease or increase,  we can see only once the price increase. More trader earn a lot of profit in the  ripple because the price is cents of dollars and after few months of holding it become $1-$2 each ripple.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
January 26, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
The value of Ripple heavily relies on the usage of its networks by banks. The more banks that join, the higher the value gets.

Similar to how Siacoin's value would increase if a large firm were to use its network for cloud storage.

Hard to put a number on that, but with ripple's high supply it might be hard to hit 10k.

Actually, impossible, except VERY far down the road, when enough coins get burned by transactions
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
January 26, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
For me, if Ripple can reach 10 USD then it's successful. I don't know how can you think a coin such a high supply reach those levels? I suppose you write that number just to get attention. You just made it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
January 26, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
The value of Ripple heavily relies on the usage of its networks by banks. The more banks that join, the higher the value gets.

Similar to how Siacoin's value would increase if a large firm were to use its network for cloud storage.

Hard to put a number on that, but with ripple's high supply it might be hard to hit 10k.

Coin supply is the big issue here. Go look at coin market cap and see how much of a market cap Ripple would have to have to hit $10,000. It's just not going to happen anytime soon. Would require A LOT more money coming into the crypto world.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 26, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

January 26, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
Ripple is a trashcoin.
Nothing valuable.

How much posts like these are paid, and where can I get listed?

I support XRP, but I'll always take free buck, and judging by amount

of people making account just to do 1 post trashing XRP, it must be very lucrative Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Ripple is a trashcoin.
Nothing valuable.
Activity: 47
January 26, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
In your dreams.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 26, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
I don't think that Ripple going to reach $10000 in its future. And also I hope it can not.

In my opinion, Ripple is not a promising coin. Just pumping and dumping. Nothing much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
this is a really crazy dream for ripple. please think about again decentalization aim. xrp is under control central banks and they will not allow earning money peoples. bank thinks only itself. not people.
gotcha ..only fool will believe that ripple can reached $10,000'even in the next 10 years,being a BANK COINS do you really trust those banks to let cyptoners rich before them?you dont know what you saying now that ripple can be bought directly by fiats?so means its not decentralized and nothing in this community will become rich from the said coin

Here, 10 years is not enough, 100 years too. There is no possibility for ripple to exceed $5-10 limit within years. It's not something to boom on the market. It's a hype coin manipulated by some groups.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
Always look at coin supply and market cap before future coin price forecasts. At this price, Ripple
market cap will be bigger than all the stock and bond markets of the world combined! That is
very unlikely.

I'm going to go so far as to say this is one piece of speculation that we can in fact dismiss as being impossible. Ripple price will not be so high ever, let alone by 2020
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
if ripple goes that high, that would be worth more than everything in the world combined
Haha. I have not done the numbers but that sounds about right. Not sure what the OP was thinking. Maybe he typed 2 extra zero's by mistake?  Grin
Activity: 66
January 26, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
if ripple goes that high, that would be worth more than everything in the world combined
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 26, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
Always look at coin supply and market cap before future coin price forecasts. At this price, Ripple
market cap will be bigger than all the stock and bond markets of the world combined! That is
very unlikely.
Activity: 216
January 26, 2018, 01:42:14 PM
I also hold back the ripple for believing in the potential it has, but this is a crazy dream, I suggest to be more careful in altcoin investment
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 26, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
this is a really crazy dream for ripple. please think about again decentalization aim. xrp is under control central banks and they will not allow earning money peoples. bank thinks only itself. not people.
gotcha ..only fool will believe that ripple can reached $10,000'even in the next 10 years,being a BANK COINS do you really trust those banks to let cyptoners rich before them?you dont know what you saying now that ripple can be bought directly by fiats?so means its not decentralized and nothing in this community will become rich from the said coin
January 26, 2018, 09:52:52 AM
Ripple - 10k$ per coin? Topicstarter, you are really crazy!
New cryptocurrency creators usually only keep a fraction of the tokens for themselves, pre-selling the rest to anyone that wishes to buy some. Ripple, however, still owns about 60% of the initially issued tokens. This raises a few issues.

It can be translated like this, too:

"Ripple strongly believe in their coin, so they keep a lot by themselves, unlike other ICOs who want to sell you
as much as possible for your dollar" Cheesy

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
New cryptocurrency creators usually only keep a fraction of the tokens for themselves, pre-selling the rest to anyone that wishes to buy some. Ripple, however, still owns about 60% of the initially issued tokens. This raises a few issues.

How that stops it be 10k per coin?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
January 26, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
January 26, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
There was this pretty video somewhere. There is pretty simple math involved to find out needed price of XRP (or pretty much possible price for XRP). It will take some time, but in the end, there will be 100 000 000 000 XRP as it is the MAX SUPPLY. There are transactions of 3-5 000 000 000 000$ per day. Now, if XRP takes place of SWIFT and majority of transactions would be done in XRP, and all of the coin would be used only for those transactions, the price will have to me 30-50$ per XRP. But there will always be speculators, and XRP might be used for something else and there is almost 0 chance of getting whole market just for XRP. All in all, after al lthe coins are released I can't see the price of XRP much higher than 150$ max.
Pages:
Jump to: